*~* The One and Only Black Canary-Laurel Lance (For the Win) *~*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone :) 
I notice the lack of Laurel lance love on this forum and since I think Laurel is awesome, I decided to start a thread about why she is fantastic :) i can't  be the only one who likes her right? :) so if you like Laurel too, reply back and we can fan girl together :-) 
Edited by sunshine30 - 9 years ago
add me in the list..i love katie bt as laurel she is fine!
I looove Katie Cassidy..and I know people haven't really warmed up to her charcater-Laurel and to be very honest, even I get put off at times by some of her antics but I have been a huge Cassidy fan ever since her Ruby days on the show Supernatural and I just cant wait for her to kick ass here in Arrow as the Black Canary ðŸ˜ƒ
Hey peoples!!
I like Katie Cassidy too.. I started liking her when I watched the movie Monte Carlo, she was Cory Monteith's on screen girlfriend.

Loved her spunk and smile! 🤣

And now her pairing with Oliver's is what caught my eye while watching Arrow!!
And when I read that she may become the Black Canary, I was so damn excited. But then, I saw that her younger sis was the Black Canary... Is something drastic going to happen that'll make Laurel take a decision of becoming the Black Canary? Now that her younger sis is back (I keep forgetting her name!), I really wanna see what's going to happen to Laurel..

And to be very honest, I didn't watch the whole Arrow's season. Just the parts where Oli and Laurel were concerned and also Thea and Roy's!! 🤣

Annie