Arrow

India-Forums

*~* The One and Only Black Canary-Laurel Lance (For the Win) *~*

sunshine30 Groupbie
sunshine30
sunshine30

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :) 
I notice the lack of Laurel lance love on this forum and since I think Laurel is awesome, I decided to start a thread about why she is fantastic :) i can't  be the only one who likes her right? :) so if you like Laurel too, reply back and we can fan girl together :-) 

Edited by sunshine30 - 08 June 2014 at 7:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoanPhoenixRadarJarin04Orchid25

Jyotimena IF-Rockerz
Jyotimena
Jyotimena

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
add me in the list..i love katie bt as laurel she is fine!
OindrilaVirgoan Goldie
OindrilaVirgoan
OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I looove Katie Cassidy..and I know people haven't really warmed up to her charcater-Laurel and to be very honest, even I get put off at times by some of her antics but I have been a huge Cassidy fan ever since her Ruby days on the show Supernatural and I just cant wait for her to kick ass here in Arrow as the Black Canary Big smile
Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 25 August 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Add me in
PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 30 October 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hey peoples!!
I like Katie Cassidy too.. I started liking her when I watched the movie Monte Carlo, she was Cory Monteith's on screen girlfriend.

Loved her spunk and smile! ROFL

And now her pairing with Oliver's is what caught my eye while watching Arrow!!
And when I read that she may become the Black Canary, I was so damn excited. But then, I saw that her younger sis was the Black Canary... Is something drastic going to happen that'll make Laurel take a decision of becoming the Black Canary? Now that her younger sis is back (I keep forgetting her name!), I really wanna see what's going to happen to Laurel..

And to be very honest, I didn't watch the whole Arrow's season. Just the parts where Oli and Laurel were concerned and also Thea and Roy's!! ROFL

Annie
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index