*~* The One and Only Black Canary-Laurel Lance (For the Win) *~*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunshine30

Groupbie

sunshine30

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :) 
I notice the lack of Laurel lance love on this forum and since I think Laurel is awesome, I decided to start a thread about why she is fantastic :) i can't  be the only one who likes her right? :) so if you like Laurel too, reply back and we can fan girl together :-) 

Edited by sunshine30 - 08 June 2014 at 7:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoanJarin04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* The One and Only Black Canary-Laurel Lance (For the Win) *~*" in Arrow forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
add me in the list..i love katie bt as laurel she is fine!

OindrilaVirgoan

Goldie

OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I looove Katie Cassidy..and I know people haven't really warmed up to her charcater-Laurel and to be very honest, even I get put off at times by some of her antics but I have been a huge Cassidy fan ever since her Ruby days on the show Supernatural and I just cant wait for her to kick ass here in Arrow as the Black Canary Big smile

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 25 August 2014 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Add me in

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.