Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

BEST SCENES OF WEEK 2.6.- 7.6.14 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Great post...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST SCENES OF WEEK 2.6.- 7.6.14 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jia.astk

Goldie

jia.astk

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Nice recollection of the scenes Nimmy.
Can best villainous scene go to anyone else other than NA ever Wink in the series? 
For me still the Shlok's taking off the beard takes the cake even if NA stole the thunder. Still can't digest the fact and not able to view Avi as Shlok as Shlok is synonymous to having beard Tongue.
And detective one is too funny, loved how you explained..(have to find an emoticon to bang my head LOL) I didn't see this scene, must have skipped it. 

Edited by jia.astk - 08 June 2014 at 10:55pm

nim_var

k.taddy123

IF-Dazzler

k.taddy123

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
LOVED UR POST..

nim_var

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hey Nimmy , nice post!
Shlockie looks very chubby kubby without his beard , please get it back pronto!WinkBig smile 
My reason for watching the show was 'Hot daddy' and by god isn't he getting hotter by the day. Manish is fabulous and a treat to watch.Big smile
I like Sojal , she is so genuineLOL Varad is a good brother , son and a great(bit too much) brother-in-law but a pathetic husband.ConfusedDead And even worse a dad perhaps. Never stands up for his kid.AngryAngry
I like Kavya , a true blooded Agni she is, smart , stubborn and manipulative (in the sense she knows whom to approach for what) but very emotional too. I jus loved it when she she told Shlock that he is disturbing them(on the terrace) and that she is the one bing stubborn(on bed).
Didn't like anything about Astha this week , she is being impulsive and ignorant both which is irritating the hell out of me.Dead

nim_var

nim_var

IF-Dazzler

nim_var

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

NIMMY , just loved your post ,Thumbs Up
Especially best astha moment 1, couldn't help but laugh,
And even I thought if shlok couldn't bear kavya sleeping with wifey then what he would do with a football team , take BIWI and run away
The best shocking moment , shlok's beard , still not digesting the fact 
Renuka is really laughable, 

Shlok's chubby cheeks are really cute , that's why astha pinches them as hubby is her first child ...

Loved the best detective moment of sojal is really great , really sojal takes the cake and ests it too in ignorance department leave alone detection ...gives herself away easily .

Tks Vinni. Clap
I like the idea of shlok kidnapping his wifey and running away. Yeah, this week sojal finally had some lines to say and every time she opens her mouth I am amazed at her shallowness and ignorance.

nim_var

IF-Dazzler

nim_var

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
@ Sajnave, @ bobbiedhillon, @ Sathia, @Efinah, tks for yr appreciation.Big smile

nim_var

IF-Dazzler

nim_var

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagar_ayush

Good sum up of last week's episodes..
The romantic scenes were really very good..
NA picking up all the pieces was awesome..
Shlok shaving off his beard was really a shocker..Though he looks more like a baby these days with chubby cheeks I dont think it will be back anytime soon as they are trying him with different hair cut..The makers may take our time 2 adjust with it..I wish Avinash brings it back..
I never knew Renuka has got such athletic skills at this age LOL
Upcoming week will be filled with lots of drama..I suppose..

Tks Sagarika.
Love the way you described Renuka. Universally people are missing the BEARDED SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. That was a big shock more than the twists in the tale. Keeping my fingers crossed to see the original shlok back with mooche and daadee.

nim_var

IF-Dazzler

nim_var

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassi87

Great post...loved it

Thanks Sonia. (hope I got yr name right).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top