Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nim_var

Goldie

nim_var

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

THIS PAST WEEK WAS FULL OF DRAMA, LAUGHTER, TEARS, FEAR, HOPEFULNESS AND ROMANCE.

BEST VILLIANOUS SCENE 

Hands down, this goes to Niranjan Agnihotri. He was scary, fearsome, cold, intimidating, raging, ruthless, benevolent, doting grandpa and vengeful. His facade cracked when he overheard his baccha insisting his wife to come to the office and that he needs her undivided attention. He raged silently when his bahu announced  Anjali's name for the scholarship.

His composure was shattered when Kavya performed the act and broke the shackles and the forked stick. He being the MASTER at concealing his true self, held back till he was in the confines of his rooms and then ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE ON ANJALI AND AASTHA. HE WAS WILY N CUNNING AND WORMED THE TRUTH OUT OF KAVYA THAT IT WAS CHACHI WHO COACHED HER. FROM THAT ONE PIECE OF INFO, HE QUICKLY  PUT TOGETHER THE REST AND CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS AASTHA BEHIND ALL THE EVENTS AT AM.

HE MISSED ONE TINY DETAIL, THE PUJA. HE still thinks he overslept or that truth would have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

BEST MOTHER SCENE OF THE WEEK 

Anjali when she wants to see her parents on their Birthday and she is not aware of their location. She finally sums up the courage to call the ashram and get their whereabouts. This is a great step forward. But soon for this one step she took, she goes back many steps when NA overhears the convo from the ashram to Anjali. She has defied him yet again.

Jyoti's concern is only her unborn child right now and she was right in refusing Sid's overture. Her life is complicated enough without bubbly Sid adding to the mix.

BEST AASTHA MOMENT

Now there were three scenes where she set certain things in motion without thinking of the consequences and was her usual impulsive self.

1. Office - where she blurted out Anjali's name and then left  Shlok in the office saying she had to catch up on housework was aaahhh, what are you doing woman? She did not sense NA's anger and her Pathidev's distress. Bang my head on the wall.Ouch
  2. Rescue - She picked up on NA's anger when she saw him listening on the phone. Luckily cutie kavya was around so she grabbed her and the BALL and set out to rescue her sasubai from a BEATING. Ouch
  3. Fancydress - She decided to not involve Shlok in this from the beginning and plotted all by herself. Of all the things to pick she had to go and do the policewoman act and make Kavya break the shackles and the bloody stick to boot.

She happily ignored the warnings from her beloved ayi n pathidev and executed her plans.  

BEST FUNNY MOMENT

I like this Renuka. In spite of misinterpreting her ladoba's inclination towards the males, she still loves him and is trying to build a bond without being too nosy. She gave him a good thel maalish' when her poor son was having a headache.

On Sat, they provided the much needed laughter before the heavy scenes of NA and the rest. Now our Mr. Rat has invisibly made an entry in their house and scared the pants, sorry sari off Renuka. The convo of who will have a heart attack was tickling my funny bone. LOL

BEST ROMANTIC SCENE 

There were some very good sceneS betn Ashlok this week. The tiffs have started on a bang after the office fiasco by Aastha who still doesn't get it that for pathidev, baba is all supreme. Hail Marys here.

Family planning is good, I mean come on who wants a FOOTBALL TEAM OR A CRICKET TEAM.Shocked  Shlok already can't bear it if wifey's attention is away from him for a few mts. Imagine when there is a team present in the house. His needs will be at the bottom of the pecking order if it is not already there. Aastha is making promises that she will always love Shlok, won't leave him, he will be her primary focus etc etc. Now are the CV's hinting at something here or is it my HAS that has gone bonkers and thinking of crazy scenarios.Confused

The scene on the terrace was cute too and Bear's expressions were spot on, who was very impatient to make love to his wife. But fate had other plans for him and Kavya decided to sleep on their BEDLOL.

It is either kavya or sita who catches them when they are close, very close. EmbarrassedWink Poor sita, is she getting any sleep after witnessing all the naughtiness.

BEST SHOCKING SCENE

NOW THIS HAS TO BE THE CLEAN SHAVEN SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. OMG. WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE. DID THEY CHANGE THE LEAD OR WHAT? CAN'T GET OVER IT. NEED TIME TO G ET USED TO THIS NEW LOOK. I KNOW IT IS SUMMER AND ALL N U R VERY HAPPY THE BEARD IS OUT AND YOU CAN SCRATCH YOUR CHEEKS AND THEN MAKE WIFEY KISS IT ONE LAKH TIMES. POOR AASTHA IS TURNING ALL RED FROM YOUR ATTENTIONS. HENCE THE SACRIFICE ON YOUR PART. I GET IT BUT CAN WE HAVE THE BEARD BACK ASAP.

Didn't realise what a cute baccha you are, with chubby cheeks and all. No wonder sleeping beauty keeps pinching them.Wink 

Seeing the forked stick or lathi in NA's room was another omg.Shocked Anjali's punishment, him kicking her away from him left me stunned.Shocked

Now waiting for the AXE TO FALL ON ASHLOK AND ON AASTHA/ANJALI.

BEST WORST DETECTIVE

This award goes to Sojal. She sniffs his shirt, figures it is a new perfume and calls up her hubby and asks him if he got a new perfume.  Bang my head on the wall. OuchThere has to be an emoticon for thisD'oh. She was already suspicious before, does not know if her daughter doesn't sleep next to her, is oblivious but picks on sasubai's softness towards her rival and does not waste an opportunity to taunt her. Is quick to take the accolades after Kavya won the competition.  Woman, go and sniff some more shirts, peek into yr hubby's phone, change yr attitude and pay some attention to yr kid and hubby or else you are going to lose them both.I know you crave attention and praise but stop listening to anyone who instigates you into doing some thinking.

Edited by nim_var - 08 June 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanramyaaMissPunjabiMeilliuresEfinah36Sathia007akashavanijia.astk.Farah.k.taddy123bobbiedhillonmaya-kk.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST SCENES OF WEEK 2.6.- 7.6.14" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akashavani

Goldie

akashavani

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
NIMMY , just loved your post ,Thumbs Up
Especially best astha moment 1, couldn't help but laugh,
And even I thought if shlok couldn't bear kavya sleeping with wifey then what he would do with a football team , take BIWI and run away
The best shocking moment , shlok's beard , still not digesting the fact 
Renuka is really laughable, 

Shlok's chubby cheeks are really cute , that's why astha pinches them as hubby is her first child ...

Loved the best detective moment of sojal is really great , really sojal takes the cake and ests it too in ignorance department leave alone detection ...gives herself away easily .

Edited by akashavani - 08 June 2014 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanSathia007nim_var

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee review

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Sathia007

Goldie

Sathia007

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Very entertaining and factual weekly  summarization .

nim_var

Efinah36

Goldie

Efinah36

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Great post dear
Thanks for pm Wink

nim_var

bobbiedhillon

IF-Rockerz

bobbiedhillon

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the re-cap

nim_var

sagar_ayush

sagar_ayush

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Good sum up of last week's episodes..
The romantic scenes were really very good..
NA picking up all the pieces was awesome..
Shlok shaving off his beard was really a shocker..Though he looks more like a baby these days with chubby cheeks I dont think it will be back anytime soon as they are trying him with different hair cut..The makers may take our time 2 adjust with it..I wish Avinash brings it back..
I never knew Renuka has got such athletic skills at this age LOL
Upcoming week will be filled with lots of drama..I suppose..

Edited by sagar_ayush - 08 June 2014 at 9:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamannim_var

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
New review 
Great post

nim_var

Post Reply New Post