Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronThor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sugandhii

O girl this one is something I couldn't control myself to comment... m so happy๐Ÿ˜›

I bow u vidya...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ seriously u deserve it dear๐Ÿ‘

Amazingly superb..๐Ÿ‘
I love it... u r a fabulous writer..๐Ÿ‘
A big big big tons of applause from my side dear...๐Ÿ‘
M speechless really...๐Ÿ˜ณ 
u r a treasure darling seriously...
Oh god d way u write... Aww... my words falls short to appraise u dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ This update is beautiful... undoubtedly d best...

I told u earlier b my fvrt update: wen raghav shows his over protectiveness to his wife... but but but it was yes it was my fvrt update till yesterday...
But now definitely this one...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Gosh I was thinking u r going to show separation track but no u r beyond what we called creative mind dear..๐Ÿ‘ 

u shows d fear of separation in such a way that too in minutes... m not able to control myself muttered while reading that no she can't leave him... atleast listen to him... no he was not hitting her...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

O god vidya u r amazing darling u definitely write a book or mark this ff as heart of this forum... ๐Ÿ˜ณ this is beautiful yaar I have no words to tell u how much I loved this part๐Ÿ‘ ur writing skills impeccable๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ u make me ur fan dear.. I truely admire d way u write... how gracefully u showed kalpi n raghav relation...๐Ÿ‘
Love u 4 this darling...  superb work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Coming to d update 
Loved it I can feel his fear of loosing her... I can feel her pain for what her husband did to her... her words to him 
I cant recognize u... ๐Ÿ˜ญ painfull

Everything is there in this update there is fear, possessiveness, anger, bliss, trust, hope, stubbornness.. which I love personally n offcourse forgiveNess. ..๐Ÿ˜Š

This was d complete package... it was emotional, heart wrecking nd passionate one...  This is wat we called RagNa... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ phenomenal vidya๐Ÿ‘ really awesome๐Ÿ‘

Though d entire update was fab.. but let me tell u d moments where I fell for raghav where I actually want him here yaar... n at d same tym kalpi's words oh... 
start wwith 

What else have u done...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก n he said nothing๐Ÿ˜ก Aww I can felt their pain..

Where r u going r u leaving me...??๐Ÿ˜ก I won't loose u๐Ÿ˜ฒ ahh brilliant vidya๐Ÿ‘ n that one I will never hurt my wife.. dear.. I just want an update 4m u everyday.. I read this part thrice... n above all I mark it to add my home screen... girl u rock it

"I am not leaving without my wife"  it was Amazing... a stubborn husband I love him๐Ÿ˜ณ
N then she said Raghav n he understood she can't come with him... lovely๐Ÿ‘

Raghav n his anger on punching bag in his gym.. fantastically done... I saw fear in her eyes my kalpi afraid of me๐Ÿ˜ญ gosh I truely loved this..

D way he was filled her maang... Aww wonderfull๐Ÿ‘ n asking her so u still love me.. u do not hate me... amazing๐Ÿ‘

"If you have to stay here, then I will not leave. They managed to keep you away from me tonight..." - he said moving to stand next to her, his eyes lingering on her face- "But tomorrow, no one will stop me from taking you with me..." -he said with conviction, his burning eyes lingering on hers once more before he walked towards the car and braced against the door, his arms folded across his chest. 
Marvellous๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ This clearly shoW's his love to her...
n vithal also understand that he was ryt his wife is his life...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

N then forgiveness part... 
Unable to bear her silence for another moment, he stepped forward and grasped onto her arm, spinning her around to face him, his desperate eyes meeting her cold gaze with a silent plea- "Why aren't you speaking to me Kalpi?" -he asked, his voice pained- "I understand you are angry but we have to talk about this! Didn't you tell me once that you hated when I was silent? Didn't you say it felt like a wall of misunderstanding was dividing us and it scared you?! Then why are you doing this!"
"Says the person who has been avoiding me like a plague for the past few weeks!" - Kalpana all but shouted at him as she removed his hand from her arm and stepped away from him- "You are the one who built this wall between us! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DIVIDED US BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS!" 

Oh girl this was brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I loved it...
n then๐Ÿ˜ณ finally everything ssorted out.. 

Amazing update vidya keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ pls update soon n yes do pm me dear๐Ÿ˜Š

OH MY GOD!! YOU COMMENTED FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THAT TOO WITH SUCH A LONG POST! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Awww - big hug- It made me smile sooo much!!! Thank you for your kind words and so so so so so so so sooo happy you enjoyed the update that much!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You actually liked all the scenes I would have appreciated if this was not my ff and I was reading it. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

BIG HUG AGAIN TO EVERYONE.
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vidya u are a brilliant writer mai is foram mai nayi hu and a true ragnamaniac bi mai SAP Sab ko janti hop dhanu appy chahat aplog mujse big dosthi karogena
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Asgard_Nim

Aww glad you liked it!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Happy you liked the scene when he filled the hairline with blood. I made the mistake of not explaining that scene more and left it up to symbolism and that was my own fault- sorry everyone- But for those that did not pay it much attention, when he arrived and saw her touching the sindoor lost in thought, he filled her hairline with the blood as if to re emphasize that he is still her Raghav and her husband. After all her words to him about her not recognizing him really hurt him and kept playing on his mind. The blood is like a symbol of that extra mile he is always willing to go to protect her by giving her part of himself. After all he told Vitthal she is his life. So his protection is always there for her. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†again my pridiction came true vidya dear.,i also imagined that her hairline was empty..
oh my god..i cant believe i am able to pridict your story...
i know you like big comments nd i m not good in that..coz every time i felt lack of words reading ur story..you know i love every bit of ur story..if i begin to explain each nd every Thing nd moment in my.words ..it will become same story but in my language nd my.writtinh skill..nd its length will be as long as ur ff update..
if u want see demo then go to charu's ff nd go though my comments there..

actually baat yeh hai ..ki main explain nd summarize karne mein bahut achi hu..lol..apne muh se apni tarif ..not good..๐Ÿ˜†..ok forget it...
just coz of my explaining way i avoid long comment in ur ff update coz i dont wanna a second same update๐Ÿ˜† ,so manage with this..hope  made my point clear to u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IronThor thumbnail
Originally posted by: abxetz

Vidya u are a brilliant writer mai is foram mai nayi hu and a true ragnamaniac bi mai SAP Sab ko janti hop dhanu appy chahat aplog mujse big dosthi karogena

I am staring at the comment and I am smiling but I don't know what half of the comment means so, english please????????????? ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank youuu 
IronThor thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

๐Ÿ˜†again my pridiction came true vidya dear.,i also imagined that her hairline was empty..

oh my god..i cant believe i am able to pridict your story...
i know you like big comments nd i m not good in that..coz every time i felt lack of words reading ur story..you know i love every bit of ur story..if i begin to explain each nd every Thing nd moment in my.words ..it will become same story but in my language nd my.writtinh skill..nd its length will be as long as ur ff update..
if u want see demo then go to charu's ff nd go though my comments there..

actually baat yeh hai ..ki main explain nd summarize karne mein bahut achi hu..lol..apne muh se apni tarif ..not good..๐Ÿ˜†..ok forget it...
just coz of my explaining way i avoid long comment in ur ff update coz i dont wanna a second same update๐Ÿ˜† ,so manage with this..hope  made my point clear to u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww I treasure yourrr comments!!! -big huggg- 
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am staring at the comment and I am smiling but I don't know what half of the comment means so, english please????????????? ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank youuu 

she means..
u r a brilliant writer..she is new in this forum..nd a true ragna fan..she knows everyone here in this forum..like dhani,arpita urf appy,charu urf chahat4u..she is asking to be friend with her from u..
IronThor thumbnail
Originally posted by: zindgidilse

she means..

u r a brilliant writer..she is new in this forum..nd a true ragna fan..she knows everyone here in this forum..like dhani,arpita urf appy,charu urf chahat4u..she is asking to be friend with her from u..

OH!!!!! Thanksss for the translation! And yes of course we can be friends! ๐Ÿ˜Š
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

AWWW LOOK AT THIS!!!! This makes so so happy Shonali because you were once my silent reader and now you are commenting with all this! - BIG HUG- SO PROUD OF YOU.

I am happy you love the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am happy you felt the emotions because that was my aim after all ๐Ÿ˜Š AND YOU READ IT THREE TIMES. WOW MY FRIEND. GUESS YOU REALLY LIKE IT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ[/QUOTe]
yeah ryt dear once i ws silent reafr n u make me active with ur brilliant writing n sn m going to b rockerz. Wen i start to b active i ws goldie, thanks dear 4 giving me dis long journey n also thanks i got such a lvly frnd like u frm dis forum.evn i got entry in ur ff n m honourable 4 it.
N yeah i already read it twice still m nt satisfy n m reading it again dats ur writing power dear.
M again telling u dear start writing novel n book.๐Ÿค—

IronThor thumbnail
TEASER/PREVIEW

FOR THOSE WHO WERE MISSING SAMMY, HERE IS A PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

"HAR HAR MAHADEV!!!!"

Sammy eyes flew open at the scream and he scrambled out of the bed, almost tripping over the covers as he flung open the bedroom door and rushed into the living room. He slid to a stop, his back facing the flat screen tv, his eyes frantically scanning the room for the girl. Before he could shout for her he saw her little head pop up from behind one of the sofas, her bright eyes narrowing slightly as she glanced around in slight apprehension.

Thoroughly confused, he frowned at her and moved forward, only to see her jump on the couch to reveal that she was holding a rolling pin in one hand and a frying pan in the other.

"What on earth are you doing!" - Sammy all but shouted at her and Adhira looked at him, her eyes wide, perceptive.

"SSSHHH!!" - she whispered, putting her finger to her lips to indicate to him to be silent. A slight chink of metal came from the kitchen and Adhira's eyes snapped in it's direction, her eyes narrowing once more in suspicion.

"JAI BOLENATH!!!"- she screamed, jumping off the couch and charging to the kitchen, the rolling pin and frying pan held out in front of her.

Wha..." - Sammy braced against the couch as she rushed past him and he stared at her, bewildered, a stern frown soon creasing his forehead- "ADHIRA!! HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY MAD! GET BACK HERE!" -he shouted, running after her to the kitchen.

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god m rofling๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ vidya is adhira afraid of cocroach or rat or sumthing like dat?๐Ÿ˜† Or else she is realy gone mad๐Ÿคฃ
Har har mahadev๐Ÿ˜•
1st i thought its jadhav's ganesh pujan going on.
Later i thought adhira is singing aarti/bhajan
bt aftr reading further i just start rofling.
So excited for nxt update.