Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Short and sweet <3 Loved how you showed the caring relationship they share.
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter, Thanks. for pm.
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lv d way u wrote this stroy 🤗 althought its short but it conveyd a msg that Kapil will always be there for Sumona
"Jaha bhi jaoge Hame hi Paoge"❤️

well dn 👏and pls update soon😊
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cute llittle chapter! Absolutely 3njoyed it!!
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg! :( so so sad yaarl...sumona in this condition! Never ever want this to be real...kapil crying, sumona cryingnand oghers sad...isse acha dono ka jagada hai ...aww my sumona!
Please yaar jaldi se update karo! :(
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duskybeauty30

Omg! :( so so sad yaarl...sumona in this condition! Never ever want this to be real...kapil crying, sumona cryingnand oghers sad...isse acha dono ka jagada hai ...aww my sumona!
Please yaar jaldi se update karo! :(

me too feeling the same😭never should this happen to them...
nd will try to update ASAP😃

P.S. thnx for ur fast comment😳
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First of all..Way.Too.Awesome.!!! Thank u so much for doing it late in the night...and I know I pressured u a  lot...but I used to check this story everyday for updates to read the next...it's that lovely...one of the bestest on KaSum. 
Coming to the chapter
I am in awe of it...u write sooo well!! Thank u for updating...u made me cry...I can't bear to see them like this. No fan can...the way u expressed every emotion..hats off!! And how u described Kapil...I cud totally relate to that..his nature is like that...
Once again,thanks for this chapter...I going to keep pressuring u till u update the next as we'll...hehehe 😉😉😛 and as a thank u,I will update my fic on KaSum and try to make it a bit good...I will do it ASAP... Lots of love tc 
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD. YOU UPDATED THIS STORY!!!😲😲  I can't even... *screams* I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you sooo much!! And I love this story even more. OMG.. this was a scary chapter, gaahhh... you ended it in such a cliff hanger. Now I am dying to know what happens, please, please, please, please, please, please, please... post next chapter soon. PLEASEEE
EEE *puppy eyes* (is it working?😆)

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

First of all..Way.Too.Awesome.!!! Thank u so much for doing it late in the night...and I know I pressured u a  lot...but I used to check this story everyday for updates to read the next...it's that lovely...one of the bestest on KaSum. 

Coming to the chapter
I am in awe of it...u write sooo well!! Thank u for updating...u made me cry...I can't bear to see them like this. No fan can...the way u expressed every emotion..hats off!! And how u described Kapil...I cud totally relate to that..his nature is like that...
Once again,thanks for this chapter...I going to keep pressuring u till u update the next as we'll...hehehe 😉😉😛 and as a thank u,I will update my fic on KaSum and try to make it a bit good...I will do it ASAP... Lots of love tc 

THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR LIKING MY STORY THT MUCH THT U'LL KEEP PRESSURING ME TO UPDATE😆

And yes no fan can see this happeing to their fav star, actually this story should also show some dark side of a star (u'll see it soon😉) bt don't worry it will be a light story as I love to write punches😆

Nd thnx for giving updates on ur story😳