Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

kirtiarora111

IF-Dazzler

kirtiarora111

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Heya, everyone..!! I'm writing this TS, the sole reason being I'm so damn happy today..!!
I've completed my first year at DU successfully. Today I got my result and I passed with quite decent marks. "I'm feeling high. Flying high up in the sky."ROFLROFL

Maine khushi me ye TS likhne ka socha, bas. LOLLOL
I'll wrap this up in 2 short parts.
I'm sorry but I haven't got much time in my hand, thus small update.Big smileBig smile
The next part is gonna be a long one for sure, or at least I'll try that..ROFL

cooltext1597945105

Soon after the incident where Randhir went through an emotional break down in front of Sanyukta, many things had changed. There was an unknown, unspoken bond developing between both of them which cannot be named but only be felt.

A corner of Randhir's heart understood the fact that he needs Sanyukta. May be not her but that love and care he had been craving for since long. He was afraid of accepting the fact wholeheartedly that he needed someone to be there by his side forever, to understand him and his feelings, to support him through thick and thin.

Fortunately or unfortunately, he had started seeing that particular someone in the form of his INVISIBLE HAND to be Sanyukta.

He never said that he needed her. But she very well understood the fact that right now, Randhir needed someone. And knowingly to unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly, she volunteered herself for his "PEACE OF MIND".

They were still not friends but at times acted like strangers. Sanyukta would accompany him and they used to spend hours together where Randhir would pour out all his miseries, pains and feelings. And Sanyukta would pacify him, console him and assure him that everything will be alright. She gradually was making him change his perspective towards life.

But unknowingly, she herself was losing herself to her own life. She was successfully able to get Randhir out of the LIFE TRAP but she herself was getting trapped in it.

One night, Sanyukta was peacefully studying in the library. Suddenly, her phone started vibrating. She checked to view the message. The next moment, she could feel her eyes wet. Her eyes were brimming with tears and tear droplets stained were her book.

She quietly wiped her tears, left the library and marched towards her "PLACE OF PEACE", mechanical lab. As the sky grew dark with "little white monsters grooving to the tunes of someone's grievances", the corridors were empty.

She entered the mechanical lab and quietly sat on a nearby bench.

The corridor which she thought of being an isolated forest was actually not that isolated. Someone's gaze constantly followed her all her way from library to the mechanical lab. It was none other than, the handsome hunk with a deadly smirk, Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

He followed her to the lab and found her sitting at the corner of a bench. He found her sweet chirping enemy to be unusually quiet. The tensed expressions on her face narrated her tale very well disturbing the man who stood at the door to the core.

He knew it was his time of being there by her side and return her favor. This time, she needed him and he ought to be there, especially after she had lost all her contacts with her ex best friend.

He tapped her shoulders and the next moment...

*To be continued*LOLLOL
Preetu, teko romancy pasand h na. So I'll add it in the next part. Plomish..!!LOLLOL
andywebdesignfantasy sorelvalaszto2

Part 2- Pg 5

Edited by kirtiarora111 - 25 June 2014 at 5:46am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnanihaNikiiPkaushikb.devilshwetasaddahaqSamCspnfank.kalyanikhyati178Little_Muffinarchakanwalquest2000Desipunjabanmoonlight3094Param_lovemeenu1613Dreamy_Angelshivika838chowanishaamulbaby06LoveRantaramanaleemariya.kamrancool.surabhipanchanChasingLibertyDamselinDistresunishazPiya1702--Udhay--moonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SanDhir SS: LEXICON defines you as PERFECTION *LAST PART- Romance*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Craziness123

Goldie

Craziness123

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Resss

panchan

IF-Dazzler

panchan

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Res

Unres
Kya di!!
Itna suspense???
It was wonderful!!Embarrassed
Please update sooon!!!
I cant wait!!!

Edited by panchan - 09 June 2014 at 2:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirtiarora111

mariya.kamran

Goldie

mariya.kamran

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Res
Unres

And the next moment... arrrgghhh a cliffhanger. I was reading so peacefully when I suddenly encountered a bloody hanger and bam, it was the end! You have to update very very soon. Pretty Please. The story is beautifully penned down. Will get to see a different perspective, now its time for Randhir to be there for her. Lots of love xxx

Edited by mariya.kamran - 08 June 2014 at 11:05am

kirtiarora111

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
nice..

kirtiarora111

kirtiarora111

IF-Dazzler

kirtiarora111

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unishaz

nice..
Thanks..!! But I know the first part was not that good.LOLLOL
I wrote it in a hurry. The second part will be the main essence. I hope it won't disappoint anyone..!!WinkWink

LoveRantara

Goldie

LoveRantara

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Nice Thumbs Up

kirtiarora111

-whitepearl-

IF-Dazzler

-whitepearl-

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ayyyiii kirti..aisa point pe koi chodhta h kya??..plz continue soon..lovely os..I liked it..sab kitna acha likhte h yr..pta nai main kab aisa likh paungi..!!!! *sigh*
anyways..thanks for d pm :)

kirtiarora111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top