Its Just Another Bet ;) ~ PPG's Spa - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by lavanyajeevan

@saDiA_DVD sorry dont know ur name.
thanks for the pic.instead of episode I am ready to watch this pic for half an hour.

i m sadia 😊
welcome 😆1 more pic
Edited by SaDiA_DvD - 9 years ago
To be honest I don't want it to go off air, now that I have DVD together I want it to run for more months if not years and I believe that nothing is impossible, and I can't believe that there is none who can suggest some good ideas to save the show, I mean they are spending money, sometimes if it's to get the solution to the root of the problem, spending a little more won't do any harm, but I don't know how exactly things work (Channel, PH..)

All I know is that I felt bad when I read the news, I guess I'm not ready to let it go and no matter what they show I always keep hoping
If true, not happy with the closure news either but that might explain why the execution turned poor all of a sudden when it appeared things had started to take shape ...... I would have preferred a time slot change rather than a shut down...😕

DVD 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by blacklambo

If true, not happy with the closure news either but that might explain why the execution turned poor all of a sudden when it appeared things had started to take shape ...... I would have preferred a time slot change rather than a shut down...😕

Slot change over shut down any day anita
let me first talk abt the episodes. i dint write abt it yesterday too. so let me sum up both days story. 
both day theme is abt baiji's sudden fall which resulted in death. 

d way that chr ws killed of i am wary. is it accelerate Raja's hatred?

d way Bhanu manipulates both Raja n Rani ws so easy that i doubt their intelligence. 

is this the same Raja who master minded AK's death and got away with inspector's forced help? he doenst act the same. 

He knew abt Bhanu n his role in his parents' murder and he knew he was not really a nice guy. why suddenly he is trusting him so much i dont know. 

So yesterday we saw Raja still trying to protect madhu from other people insulsting her. that one tear drop was to show madhu that Raja too has feelings. 

For the first time i sw madhu in victim role. bt with raja's arrival it vanished. why are they not showing her in victim mode. i think cvs must feel, all audience sympathy wd go with her and hero wd be completely rejected. that is why they are showing her angry avatar than victim avatar (who said this! thank u! is it Ms.P?) 

But now thanx to bhanu, both madhu n raja are thinking bad of each other. so are we going to have a hate track n revenge track! bt rumors are scaring me. 

i wnt this track to have a proper closure not rushed one! they took a sensitive issue n they cant just rush over (which is wht they usually do)

btw wht is the difference bet rape n marital rape? i dint get that. madhu seemed to think there is a difference. 
This deadlines are really getting to me. June 24th over now July 12th. the channel is the major culprit. if they had no problm wiht MB they wd have given regular promos n we need not worry abt such rumors. Their biased treatment to MB is responsible for any one to start htis show ending rumor. 
i htink PH split is majorly responsible. Colors seem to have shifted their loyalty to ST n AS is being shown the door. since they had already commited to fixed months they cdnt do anything. their way of making hte show shut is stop giving promos n repeats. They wnt to shut it at any cost. 

NF did fight back by giving some promotional activities. dont knw why it got stopped right from start itself. 

suddenly saw a few videos in colors abt MB! dont know wht is the reason. 

Now suddenly this show off air news! 

Colors inspite of being pushed down in trps, seemed to not bother abt losing popular star cast. 

if th eshow is not doing well, they shd see how they can save it. did they give us proper promos! and nowadays restricted repeats too. 

the irony is over promoted shows n not promoted shows were alwsys at same level. inspite of very blunt public verdict, the channel is not getting it! 

this is like cutting their own nose out of spite. PB n RN seem not bothered abt the channel going down in trp chart. they seemed to worry only abt their inflated egos! 

how sick!

Coming to the rumors, i dont know whether to believe or not! 

me too not ready to let go! this story cd be salvaged if properly treated! i need my daily does of DVD! there is a strong story to tell! bt will we be given a chance! 

😭
Friends I want to share my feelings here,
I don't know how to react abt this offair news. I didn't lose my hope till now. I want a official confirmation directly from NF/colors.

If it is true, thenI felt like, something I lose in front of colors. I don't want to lose my MB. I know one day all good things r going to end, I don't want my favorites end like this. I want my MB end with good trp and happy note.  After so much effort we got our VD/DVD back. I don't want to waste that efforts like this. Here the channel plays with our fans emotions and touches our ego.  I want to give a tight slap to channel with a good TRP. If we fans unitedly fight with channel and do wonders with our show.