Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

In the first one - The teacher was more at fault. So the one's who supported the student, wonTongue 

Now for the second one.

Can Humans and Animals be friends?
Yes or No, and support your answers with details.

Case 1 = pages 1-4

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 20 September 2006 at 12:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Courtroom - Case 2" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
that's it - one reply?? Cry LOL Cry

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

LOL smartdesikid,the problem is,there might not be toomany who would say the teacher is right...... LOL so your question should be - is the teacher totally wrong,or can there be instances where a teacher can help a student in need...sometimes in a class final exam,teachers might feel compelled to help if the questions are entirely out of the course.........and stuff like that.

So try rephrasing,and you might have more takers......

Edited by Minnie - 15 September 2006 at 2:09pm

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

The teacer of course. He is aid to do the right thing. He is the adult. He is also the rolemodel. he is the one at fault.

I agree with Abhijit.

Welcome to DM smartdesikid!! Smile I have seen your post before. We would appreciate if you could also post your openion before asking Janta next time Wink

Edited by sowmyaa - 15 September 2006 at 3:04pm

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Okay Minnie - edited Wink

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

The teacer of course. He is aid to do the right thing. He is the adult. He is also the rolemodel. he is the one at fault.

I agree with Abhijit.

Welcome to DM smartdesikid!! Smile I have seen your post before. We would appreciate if you could also post your openion before asking Janta next time Wink

Okay - well the updated one - I say the Student is wrong to take it in the first placeTongue

now - start the argumentWinkLOL

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
i think both the people are at fault and not only the teacher. If the student had good morals then he or she would not have accepted the answers. But ofcourse certain situations cause people to act in different ways even if they were brought up perfectly, but it is definetely the teacher's fault more than the kids because he has the moral responsibility to not be corrupt and give and take fair exams that havent been aided.

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i m against it..----------I mean da teacheer is totally wrong!!!! becuz a teacher is da one whom we luk upto!! as A.S said..he's our role model!! bcuz we spent lyk 6/7 hrs of our day dere n after our home..SKOOOL is da learning place 4 us-----if teachers wd do DIS!! den wat cn u xpect da students 2 b?? ofcrse deye wud walk on da foot prints of theri teacher--becuz DEY knw...frm day1..dat dey r right!! wateva dey wud do...is right and cn neva b wrong!Teacher is da 1 who teaches us evrything.........!!! if can make us understand dat 'A' 4 apple..den dey wd also make us undrstnd 'A' 4 'ANGER'..if dey make us undrstnd 'E' 4 'EGG' den dey wd also make us understnd 'E' 4 'EVIL'........!!!! sumtimes ,da children jst dnt get 2 knw wats right n wrong 4 dem!----------This is wen da teacher's role becumz more improtant...at dis stage...........dey shd b more aware of wat dey r doing n wat dey r making their students learn frm dem!!!!
If a teacher,by nyway,make da child copy during xam ...its also wen da teacher is da 1 who is making it all happen den.....its very very bad on dat teacher's part!!!! he sdh b ashamed of himself..coz dis way..he is *Insulting* the very definition of a 'Teacher'--who's da most dignifies and respectable perosnality in any society!!! ------now-a-days./..ist happening lyk dis
============================
I wud make more argues on dis...if i get more in my mind!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top