Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 14 September 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry if my topic head misled you, but my actual question is that indian parents always pressure their kids to marry or into marraige, but what of those kids who genuinely dont want to get married and will be perfectly happy living by themselves. Do we really need a human partner to complete us? or can we be just as happy by ourselves?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there anything wrong being single?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*puja*~

~*puja*~

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Only if you are poor! LOL Wink J/K

Seriously you need company may be of relnship type but acceptable & which makes you happy.

tanushree

tanushree

Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Sounds like bliss Wink

xxRoohanixx

IF-Rockerz

xxRoohanixx

Runner up of KSBKBT Debate Champion 1&2

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*puja*~

I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.

I completly agree with everything! Embarrassed

mkzara

Goldie

mkzara

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I dont think you have to get married, there are people who are entirely happy being single. They lead fulfilled lives without getting married. I think the key is they find yourself and who you are, if you can have that then you dont need any one else. You just need to know who you are and that is enough for most.

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

Originally posted by ~*puja*~

I completly agree with everything! Embarrassed

Yeah, I completely agree with you as well!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I prefer being single as long as as I get a suitable person to handle me.Ther's nothing wrong in being single.We can enjoy our solitude happily.It depends completely on the person.A person focussed on ideals,career feel happy in being single.In my sense being single means unmarried and without any partners.Nowadays people are coming with crazy concepts like livein relationships and all those.
mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 19 September 2006 at 1:10am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top