Tamil  Reality Shows

Vijay Telly Awards...Live Update "Anaivarum Vareer" (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Devino

Goldie

Devino

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks hema for this lovely thread pa...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanJananiKiDeewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay Telly Awards...Live Update "Anaivarum Vareer" (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devino

Thanks hema for this lovely thread pa...Smile

The Pleasure is MineEmbarrassed

Devinohopper_ocean

Lekha96

Lekha96

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Just now came 2 know about this thread pa.
 Hema,thnk u so much maSmile.
me 2 join with u hemaDay Dreaming

hopper_oceanJananiKiDeewani

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyvijay

actually in this list there were 5 nominees (as in for other categories) in online voting including Radha,,

but only 4 nominees were shown during the awards show..I think some problem might have arised having her in list (lolz... just my guess).. that's y a special award 'elegant lady of vijaytv' was given to her.. but I cud not take that as well.. as though she being in vijaytv for sooo long.. I felt it was unnecessary...(just my opinion)

also in fav singer category... suddenly Ajeesh was added as 6th nominee who wasn't there in online voting...

Ramya - me too was thinking the same. I like her as actress but Elegant Lady of Vijay laam i feel little too much too. And yes she only join vijay tv recently. Elegant if you ask me i would say Ramya Krishnan Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyvijay

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by ramyvijay

actually in this list there were 5 nominees (as in for other categories) in online voting including Radha,,

but only 4 nominees were shown during the awards show..I think some problem might have arised having her in list (lolz... just my guess).. that's y a special award 'elegant lady of vijaytv' was given to her.. but I cud not take that as well.. as though she being in vijaytv for sooo long.. I felt it was unnecessary...(just my opinion)

also in fav singer category... suddenly Ajeesh was added as 6th nominee who wasn't there in online voting...

Ramya - me too was thinking the same. I like her as actress but Elegant Lady of Vijay laam i feel little too much too. And yes she only join vijay tv recently. Elegant if you ask me i would say Ramya Krishnan Wink

Oh Yeah i agree and just Love herEmbarrassed

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DevinoramyvijayJananiKiDeewanikrithikas

JananiKiDeewani

IF-Sizzlerz

JananiKiDeewani

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote Wink

Yipeee DancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 11 June 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Yes akka..my POV ..No one can beat original SM ..their chemistry beyond limit.. their glimpse itself brings smile on my face..missing them badly..
Woo Hoo ..cant wait for our own IF Vijay TV awards..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top