Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam doon- ek baar phir,7th june '2014Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged

NA leaves in anger and Anjali follows him, Shlok behind. Both Anjali and NA leaves in their car and Astha asks Shlok what happened, Shlok says he don't know and they too leave to home. Sojal is happy that Kavya got first place and berates Varad for not congratulating Kavya. Mean while Sid teases  her mother and she runs behind him to beat him 

NA scolds Anjali who try to explain him and Anjali reasons him saying may be School management wanted to surprise him since Sojal refused to let Kavya take part.  He says there was someone who made Kavya practice, shame on you to not know it being at home. Then he wonders how does Kavya got his stick and he was angry fuming. 

Shlok and Astha come home. Shlok says I will meet Baba in his room. Niranjan says I am asking you something, give me reply. Kavya comes with the cup and shows it to Niranjan asking where to keep it. Niranjan smiles and talks to her. He asks her who taught you the drama and who gave you the stick . Kavya names Astha. Niranjan and Anjali are shocked. He kisses Kavya and says you gave me a good surprise and made me happy. He asks Kavya to go and play now. Kavya leaves.

Niranjan says I have found out easily who has behind this and you did not do anything, as I don't forget anything. He says I will teach such a lesson, you will remember whole life, promise. He says I will do what I have always done. She weeps. He says I have many ways to show your place to you. He says go and get ready. Anjali gets scared. Niranjan thinks how Astha brought changes in the house, by celebrating Anjali's birthday, breaking shoe rack, the potatoes allergy, scholarship to be named after Anjali, breaking door to save Anjali. He says Astha did this, everything is done by Astha.

Shlok asks Anjali about NA who mentions that he was in study both Astha and Shlok goes there . Sojal gives Kavya choclated and then she calls Jaya and tekk her how  Kavya got first prize and credits Astha. Jaya berates her and tell her to take the credit, Sojal agrees and says she will keep Astha away form Kavya. . Shlok comes to Niranjan enquiring what happened and NA waves of saying its nothing 

Shlok argues saying he saw Anger in his eyes and asks him to tell the truht,. NA says his dream for Kavya is broken and Astha looks on. NA then continues on how he want Kavya to be a doctor or engineer but he doesn't know her mind doesn't match his. . Shlok says its just school competition, she will become doctor or engineer if you want. Niranjan enquires how and Shlok says he will explain it to Kavya and then apologise him/.

NA is shocked knowing that Shlok knows this, and then Shlok tells him that he and Astha made her practise and Astha also apologise her. NA asks Astha to get some water and then berates Shlok why didn't he tell him. Shlok apologise him and  says Kavya will do what you say. NA tells shlok that he was his pride and strength and Shlok tells he was always by his fathers side and he will help him to fulfil his dream. Niranjan smiles and Shlok leaves. 

Niranjan says you won't understand these women  my son, and their cleverness, never... Anjali says Niranjan knows everything now, and is scared. She cries thinking what will happen now, what will he do with Astha now. Astha brings water for Niranjan in his study and he comes from behind. She gets tensed. He says what you did opened my eyes. Niranjan says I told Anjali many times that good house bahus doesn't break rules . He throws the water on plants. He says they maintain rules and take the responsibility to take them ahead for next generation.

He says its your duty to respect rules and be in limits, that's what an ideal bahu does. Astha says you are right, I always obey you, but what about that bad traditions, they should end. He throws pens  and takes a knife saying be quiet, leave it all on me, I understand whats good and bad. Astha starts crying. Niranjan says I have given education to girls, its my work, the one who listen to me go ahead, and the one who don't... I don't leave them to walk.

Precap:
Astha hugs Shlok and apologizes. Shlok argues with her saying I made Baba annoyed, your love is at one place but Baba's happiness is most important to me, so you stay in limits..

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by harianjana - 08 June 2014 at 1:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduboddushiny3asiaheartZinaaArifbea_romsakshiisweetyakelapothikcaptkirkmunnihyderabadlastminshyamala_mohanParu_tinkyloveNadiine_arnaibsweetysaranpiyualkaSunriseGreenRoarkanna44nsapo--MISHTEE--Myra.nelly.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam doon- ek baar phir,7th june '2014Written Update" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nadiine_

Goldie

Nadiine_

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu

sakshiisweety

sakshiisweety

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnaib

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz