Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 594 Discussion: 7th June 2014, Saturday

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 594 Discussion: 7th June 2014, Saturday

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for All posting reviews and thoughts over this EDT

Please read the pointers below for posting on EDT.  

Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. This is anentertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  Neither is ranting or bashing actors or makers of the show.  Please exercise judgment. 

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. 
  1. Page 1 - post only reviews (which can be one liners - if you wish.)  Also, please don't clutter up page 1 with multiple posts - give others a chance to post their reviews.  
  2. Many reviewers add an "ETA" to their original post, if they want to make an additional point soon after posting.
  3. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more and the discussion becomes irrelevant to the topic on hand, please take your conversation with your buddies to chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating /whining / complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  
  6. Regulate the font size and colors. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters, or multi-colored font for no special reason.
  7. Quoting Policy: refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis.  Pick out the parts that you like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post.   IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, and multiple quoting makes it very hard to scroll though. 
  8. Feel free to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. 

Notes:

Cheers,
MAS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked today. They're doing a good job of showing how big the divide is between Raja, his family and JM. And how JM is determined to let them know she pretty much considers them to be scum.

I felt sorry for Raja. Doing the best he can to get her to stay with him, and so hurt when she says that she detests him. At some point, he is probably going to come to breaking point, and move away from her (right around the same time she softens towards him 😆.)

DVD together in the same shot! 👍🏼

There is a part of me that feels like it is not a particularly pleasant watch - so much hate, anger and animosity on every side, plus the feeling of empathy with a woman in such a terrible environment, but I feel like the story will develop beyond this soon.
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like current track n view regarding mb current story -

for me mb means love-hate story b/w leads not any social cause story , I watch mb for rm story not any social cause story      😔

Edit :

Bet b/w raja-rani epi -3 n still saga continue n hope monday will dey telcast so dat what happened with rani - she send raja to jail

rani gave good t/t to kushwaha group n company , waise i don't like so much regressiveness in kushwaha family , hope cvs little bit tone down

but my most loving moment was - when raja-rani enter in room , dat hurt which reflect on madhu face what raja said to family ( regarding when bhanu went to rani n raja stop bhanu to take away )- it clearly said - she love raja n confused / stubberned , but want when this bet game or shud i said jail yatra game end raja leave madhu n free her from every relation n den after sometime when dey meet again dey understand what dey did in past

precap : which only irritating me , aare baba air on dat epi , so dat i know exact reason behind jail yatra

ps : for colors - sudhar ja - it will better for ur health otherwise will give u brain problem - means grey matter gayab ho jayega 😡 Edited by Sh_Abhiya - 9 years ago
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good and gripping episode. My sympathy went to Raja today. JM was over the top today. U dont need to make people feel as if they r garbage. Just letting them know that you r here against your will is sufficient They all r certified ganwaars but where is JMs sense of decency

one thing that struck me odd was her dialogues in the bedroom. It seemed as if she was genuinely hurt that raja has stopped caring for her. Seems like one confused person
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Decent episode. I really felt for Raja today. He can only be mend by love not by JM's hatred. Madhu can only find her Raju back if she starts to mellow down. I really don't know if I can watch their hatred for any longer.
Edited by bcbs_srk - 9 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i cant enjoy the show
the precap is so scarry
and jmd today she was wrong
she cant tell everybody about their relationship
i know she hates him but for everthing has a limit
today she hurts raja alot
i dont know what cvs try to prove
for me thers no hate love story at all
its bloody  hate and i dont think it will turn to love its impossible

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Didn't understand why everyone was so against Madhu, my hearts goes out with her.
She is fighting against a whole uncivilized family!

Scaring with gun is like drinking water for them. 

Aurat ki jaga mardang ke pao par hote hai (bad Hindi) sentence is puke worthy.
We are not living in 200 years backdated society.

Why Raja can't allow her to leave? 
IMO, it is not that he is so much in love with her, it is about his defeat, and his ego that his wife left him!

This is totally an woman abuse, when she is alone with no family member... this a domestic violence 🤢

I have no sympathy for Raja and his uncouth family what so ever!

Whole wedding was based on a betrayal and deception, after lots of shock and heart breaking she managed to like Raju because of his sweet nature.

After seeing real Raja and his uncouth family she can't accept the marriage, she doesn't have to adjust with a man and his family if she doesn't want to.

Forcefully Raja can keep her, but than what? If Raja let her leave gracefully, she might realized Raja's love and come back, that will be more sweet.

As a woman, I'm supporting Madhu in this situation. I want her to go free from this suffocating atmosphere!

Edited by NeelM - 9 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very gripping episode 👏
DVD In the same frame
I thing I really loved was how Raja did that so she can
Stay that was very sweet of him 😳 ❤️

DVD were fab as ever

Same precap 😆 I wonder what are the CVS going to do 😲

BTW while I was watching it online why was their less timing !
And I just saw a post that it started late , and ended exactly at 8:30
So we didn't get the whole 30 mins 🥱
Colors is not promoting it and now it wants to cut it's time 🥱
Cheap channel
🥱Edited by Cute_Strawberry - 9 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Today they finally revealed what JM and Sunny had been clearly deluded about when he came to take JM along on 'pagfera' pretext, and told Dauji that Raja had taken JM away by force.
Even today, JM still seemed to cherish that same delusion that her unwillingness would matter in that it would be a way out for her.
Her unwillingness was likely to matter only in that Raja had been doting enough to not enforce himself in the relationship far more harshly.
His family might have heard with satisfaction that she was unwilling for whatever matter, but that he had ensured his decision held.
Instead, JM - with outstanding ignorance of the perception - let them know that she had been unwilling, and that her husband had accepted *her* wishes in the matter.

She also let Raja's family and the mass-audience know that she considers her husband *not* forcing himself on her as the most evident sign of his being an animal and fit to be kept at a distance from her.
So if he then forces himself on her, he would be a beast to her either way.

She reacts with terror in varying degrees to any possibility that he might physically attack her.
And in private, she makes it clear that while she may insult him in public and private, her courage is dependent on his assurances of love and caring for her.

She will strike at him in any way she likes, but he must remain mostly accepting and accept her insults and hits without decisively retaliating except rarely - that is her strength and courage, the tyranny of the weak.

And since viewership-patterns seem to indicate that the majority is rather uncomfortingly conservative, JM's behaviour up until now has ensured that even if she gives no further provocation, Raja will be mass-condoned for any extreme reaction he might have against her.

Unfortunately, the CVs very modern misconception of what mass-audience are likely to appreciate ensures that they are likely to yet again show their heroine as spirited crusader on topics that mass-audience will only want to see her defeated in.
Kudos to the CVs and the channel for their lasting belief, even after so many predictably failed tracks lacking enough crores of viewership, that they can try to forcefeed their own ideas and crores of people will change their sensibilities and unvaryingly consistent viewing-tastes to suit the channel/CVs few weeks or months of track-convenience. If channels had an Erewhon, then maybe that might at least have been a remote possibility.

Edited by leelaa9 - 9 years ago