simar new husband - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

U know there exist something what have a name DIFFERENT THINKING do that is my dont like Dimar at all to much she is irritate, to much lie etc etc...simply dont like her ^^
Okay den don't understand y but oh we'll dats ur opinion so :)
he is nice
saw him in many serials
his bad luck,he got dim sim
Originally posted by 55shobha

he is nice
saw him in many serials
his bad luck,he got dim sim
Yeah, he is really awesome actor and handsome just love him a lot.
But why Dimar 😡😡 i would love too him more even with Pari 😆😆😆
OMG...My Dighu from LTL😭

Though i Love Dutta A lot in LTL, I Adore Him also..Adhesh is Such a Handsome and Charm looking Guy...No, I dnt want him in this shw...Bcz this show Only for Negative Role Characters...Leads Never get a Single Track Fully for them...Already My Poor RoSid is Nt hvng Screen Spacing more than that Jaanvi and Etc etc..Nw Adhesh is also Joining 😭😭😭
Originally posted by JananiKiDeewani

OMG...My Dighu from LTL😭

Though i Love Dutta A lot in LTL, I Adore Him also..Adhesh is Such a Handsome and Charm looking Guy...No, I dnt want him in this shw...Bcz this show Only for Negative Role Characters...Leads Never get a Single Track Fully for them...Already My Poor RoSid is Nt hvng Screen Spacing more than that Jaanvi and Etc etc..Nw Adhesh is also Joining 😭😭😭
Yes there I loved him, after they change Dutta my fav was Dighu but haved but end. I saw that he have new show on ZEE TV but seems there his role comes to end. that why he iis here, and again seems negative will be. 

Yes there I loved him, after they change Dutta my fav was Dighu but haved but end. I saw that he have new show on ZEE TV but seems there his role comes to end. that why he iis here, and again seems negative will be. 

WTH...Negative...Oh No Vildu😭😭

Already He did Negative,Cameo, Supportive Characters...i thought he ll bcm a lead in Next show..😭

As I hear he will be advocate but not good well. Maybe isnt truth, but with his talent i think he deserve better lead role. He is awesome actor. 👏

As I hear he will be advocate but not good well. Maybe isnt truth, but with his talent i think he deserve better lead role. He is awesome actor. 👏

Yeah😒😔
Hope that is rumor his entry here.