Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends thanks a lot for ue lovely comments .This is the last chapter .Enjoy reading...
                          CHAPTER:2
''Randhir its too late lets go to my home .U can stay there with me.please u r already shivering randhir please come with me''said sanyukta to randhir who just nodded his head in response.She first stood up and helped randhir to get up and held his hand and both of them walked out of the terrace.Fortunately as the power came back they reached the ground floor and sanyukta made randhir sit in the car and she got in the driver seat and started their travel towards her home as randhir held her hand in a tight grip and was lost in his own thoughts.
After 45 minutes they reached sanyukta's house and she parked the car and looked at randhir who was still lost in his toughts.She gently placed her another hand on his shoulder .
''Randhir ''called sanyukta in a soft tone .Hearing her voice randhir came out of his thoughts and looked at her .
''Haan ''said randhir like a lost kid .
''My home came lets go inside ''said sanyuka with a little smile.Randhir nodded his head in response and left her hand and got out of the car .Sanykta too got out of the car taking her bag and locked the car and went towards randhir who was waiting for her .Once he came near him randir again look her hand in his helding it his tight grip.Then both of them walked toward the door and sanyukta opened the door and took him to her room.
IN SANYUKTA'S ROOM:
Once randhir entered her room he could see sanyukta's touch in everything the room contained .It was a lovely and lively room with purple and white theme .There were many photos on the wall .Photos of her,parth,sarth,and some photos with her family .Seeing the family photo randhir's eyes got moist again and sanyukta too noticed it .She immediate took him to the bed and made him sit on her head.Then she cupped his face and wiped the tears .
''No randhir .Don't waste ur vauble tears on unvauble people.''said sanyukta and thoght of changing their clothes as both were fully wet .
''Randhir wait here i will bw back in five minutes with parth's dress for u ok''asked sanyukta like asking to a little boy .Randhir who was not ready to leave her even for a second held her hand more tightly and looked at her with a lost expression.Sanyukta's heart broke to see him in this state .Never in her nightmares she thought she would see him in this state.she sat beside him on the bed to explain him but when she sat on the bed randhir immediately kept his head on lap .sanyukta with a smile started to run his finers in his cold hair.
'Randhir please leave me for just 5  minutes i will be back with parth's cloth .u can't stay in these wet clothes for long baba u will get cold or fever .''said sanyukta in a soft tone.
''I don't care about my health i just want to be with u ''said randhir in a soft tone .Sanyukta who was really worried for his health started to think how to make him understand who was acting like a small kid.Then she got an idea and took her hair ih her hand and inserted into her nose to get sneez.Then the next moment she started to sneez loudly and as expected randhir immediately got up from her lap and held her shoulders.
''I am so sorry sanyu,i totally forgot u are wet too please go and change ur dress ''said randhir in a worried voice.
''Ok i will change ,but u too have to change  ''said sanyukta in a stern voice.
''Ok i will change first u go''said sanyukta and made her to stand up from the bed.Sanyukta immeditely went to parth's room and came back within five minutes with a set of night dress .
''Here  change into these clothes i will change in washroom''said sanyukta and went to her washroom with her clothes .After few minutes she came back from the washroom drying her hair and found randhir standing near the window still with wet hair  looking at the sky.Sanyukta shook her head at his carelessness and made him sit on the bed and started drying his hair with a towel on the bed .Randhir just hugged her waist and rested his head on her tummy.
''Why didn't u leave for U.S sanyukta?''asked randhir shocking sanyukta .Then she looked at the tickets on the bed side table and mentally kicked herself for keeping it like this.
''Just didn't feel like going randhir''said sanyukta still drying his wet hair .
''Please don't lie to me sanyukta .''said randhir looking at her .Sanyukta kept the towel on the bed and sat near him placing his head on her lap.
''I didn't go coz i can't leave u alone in this condition randhir''said sanyukta in a soft voice caressing his hair ..Randhir's eyes got moist again sfeeling her love and care for him.He never got this kind of care from anyone in his entire life .Even his father who said he was living only for him didn't to this to him.But this girl who he troubled from the day one came to the college instead of going to meet her parents just to see he was ok.Randhir immediately got up from her lap and held her shoulders.
''Why sanyukta?why do u care for me so much sanyukta?Even my parents didn't showed me this care?I troubled u from day one when u entered the college sanyukta.I didn't deserve ur care.I gave u only troubles and tears .I am a bad guy sanyukta i didn't deserve ur care.I only desreve loniless. Maybe my parents are right in leaving me alone  coz none want to be with a bad guy like me .''said randhir with a broken voice  as tears rolled down his cheeks .
Ye Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe
Kyun Hum Tukdon Mein Jiyein
Ye Dil Tanha Kyun Rahe
Kyun Hum Tukdon Mein Jiyein
Kyun Rooh... Meri... Ye Sahe...
Sanyukta was really shocked to see him blaming himself like this and cupped his face wiping his tears.
''Randhir stop blaming urself first.U are not a bad guy randhir .U r one of the nice guy i have seen.U may show urself arrogant and rude randhir ,but u are a guy u will do anything to help others.It was true that u troubled me a lot ,but that is what made me to fight and achieve more randhir.U r my boosting power randhir .And about ur parents ,they are the one who didn't deserve a best son like u .They don't deserve ur tears or pain for them randhir .And u want to know why i care for u right?them i will tell u now.''said sanyukta and paused for a moment .Randhir looked at her and waited for her answer 
Main Adhoora Jee Raha Hoon
Hardam Ye Keh Raha Hoon
Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai... (x3)
''Coz I LOVE U.yes Randhir I AM IN LOVE WITH U ''said sanyukta with a smile as tears formed in her eyes.Randhir sat there froze for few moment  hearing her words .He can't believe his own hears that moment ,he even tought it was a dream .
Andheron Se Tha Mera Rishta Bada
Toh Paaya Khud Ko Begaana Yahaan
Tanhaayi Bhi Mujhse Khafa Ho Gayi
Banjaron Ne Bhi Thukra Diya
Tune Hi Ujaalon Se Waaqif Kiya
Randhir cupped her face and looked deep into her eyes .
''say it again sanyukta''asked randhir in a soft voice.sanyukta gave him a smile .
''I LOVE U .I LOVE U RANDHIR AND ALWAYS WILL''said sanyukta with a bright smile. The next moment randhir took her into bone crushing hug and sanyukta too hugged him back .
Hmm... Tere Jism Ki, Woh Khushbooein
Ab Bhi Inn Saanson Mein Zinda Hain
Mujhe Ho Rahi Inse Ghutan
Mere Gale Ka Yeh Phanda Hai
Ho... Tere Choodiyon Ki Woh Khanak
Yaadon Ke Kamre Mein Goonje Hai
Sunkar Isse Aata Hai Yaad
Haathon Mein Mere Zanjeerin Hain
Tu Hi Aake Inko Nikaal Zara
Kar Mujhe Yahaan Se Riha
''I love u too sanyukta .I love u too.This all seem like a dream to me .If it a dream i didn't want to wake up from this dream ever''said randhir with a smile .Sanyukta broke the hug and cupped his face and kissed his fore.
''Its not a dream randhir.Its a lovely reality ,just feel it''said sanyukta with love in her eyes.Randhir just smiled at kept his forehead on his and both of them closed their eyes .
Jise Zindagi Dhoondh Rahi Hai 
Kya Yeh Woh Mukaam Mera Hai
Yahan Chain Se Bas Ruk Jaun
Kyun Dil Yeh Mujhe Kehta Hai 
Zazbaat Naye Se Mile Hai
Jane Kya Asar Yeh Hua Hai 
Ek Aas Mili Phir Mujko 
Jo Kubul Kisi Ne Kiya Hai
Randhir opened his eyes and looked at sanykta deep into her her with love and passion.
''I want to kiss u sanyu''said randhir with a smile.Sanyukta blushed and smiled at this.
''Then what are u waiting  for ''said sanyukta with smile.
Haan Kisi Shayar Ki Ghazal
Jo De Rooh Ko Sukoon Ke Pal
Koi Mujhko
Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar
Be Mausam Ki Sehar
Ya Sard Mein Dopehar
Koi Mujhko
Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar
Randhir immediately took her lips into a passionate kiss pouring all his love and need for her and sanyukta too responded with equal passion and love. 
Jaise Koi Kinara
Deta Ho Sahara
Mujhe Woh Mila
Kisi Mod Per
Koi Raat Ka Taara
Karta Ho Ujalaa
Waise Hi Roshan Kare
Woh Sehar
Dard Mere Woh Bhula Hi Gaya
Kuch Aisa Asar Hua
Jeena Mujhe Phir Se Woh Sikha Raha
Jaise Baarish Kar De Tar
Ya Marham Dard Par
Koi Mujhko Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar
After few minutes both of them broke the kiss by lack of oxygen .sanyukta looked at randhir and gave him a shy smile .Her single smile gave him happiness like he own the whole world and took her into a gentle hug and sanyukta rested her head on his chest closing her eyes feeling complete.
Be Mausam Ki Sehar
Ya Sard Mein Dopehar
Koi Mujhko
Yun Mila Hai
Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar
Muskata Yeh Chehra 
Deta Hai Jo Phera
Jane Kya Chupata Dil Ka Samundar
Auro Ko Hardam Saya Deta Hai
Woh Dhoop Mein Hai Khada Khud Magar
They stayed in each others arms  for few minutes and randhir broke the silence.
''Sanyukta i was to sleep in ur lap today''said randhir in a sleepy voice and sanyukta understood he must be tired from crying.Sanyukta broke the hug and sat resting her back on the bed and made randhir to lay on her lap and started to run her fingers in his hair while randhir hugged her waist and closed his eyes feeling finally at peace .Within seconds randhir drifted into a peaceful sleep .After few minutes sanyukta too joined him in his sleep.
The ringing of her mobile made sanyukta wake up from her sleep and she immediately put it silent mode not want to disturb randhir who was sleeping peacefully like a small baby .she looked at her mobile and found it was parth who called her .sanyukta gently shifted his head from her lap and placed on the pillow but she was worried as she felt temperature on his forehead and neck which indicated he got fever.She immeditely covered him with a blanket and took the  thermometer and checked his temperature .But she was relieved a little as it was just a mild fever .sanyukta then thought of preparing dinner for both of them and left the room calling parth to inform everything.
When randhir opened his eyes after 1.30 hours he immediately closed his eyes from the head ache .After few seconds when he opened his eyes he found the room was empty and only a single night bulb was switched on .He wondered where sanyukta was and was about to get down from the bed ,he heard the door open with a click and sanyukta entered the room with a tray in her hand and gave him a smile.
''Hey u woke up .Go and fresh up and have ur dinner''said sanyukta  with a smile and kept the tray on the table near the bed and made him.Randhir immediately stood up from the bed and left to washroom giving a smile to sanyukta.After 10 minutes he came back and found sanyukta taking to her dad in phone .
''Ok papa i will take care u don't worry .U too take care of urself and mom too.''said sanyukta and paused for a moment to hear her dad's response.
''Ok dad bye.I miss u too''said sanyukta with a smile and finished the call and kept the mobile on the bed and turned towards him with a smile.
''Hey come on have ur dinner ''said sanyukta  with a smile and sat on the bed and randhir too joined her and sanyukta took the plate and started feeding randhir with her own hands .After he finished the dinner sanyukta gave him a tablet and randhir looked at her confusingly.
''Sanyukta i am going to have this tablet''said randhir making faces..Sanyukta gave him a stern glare .
''Look Mr. Randhir singh shekawat .U are having  fever so u have this tablet now ''said sanyukta and kept the tablet on his hand and handed him a glass of water.
''But sanyu i...''said randhir bur was cut off by sanyukta.
''No but randhir have it now''said sanyukta giving him an angry glare .Randhir on having no option he gulped the tablet with a puppy look.sanyukta keep the glass back on the bedside table and sat beside him on the bed.
''Sanyukta can i sleep in ur arms today  if u wish''asked randhir with hesitation helding her hand in his.Sanyukta smiled at his question and held his hand more tightly .
''Ofcourse buddu .Why are so hesitating?''said sanykta with a smile .
''U trust me this much?''asked randhir shocked seeing her trust on him.
''More than myself randhir ''said sanyukta with a smile.
''But why sanyu?''asked randhir .
''Coz love is loveless without trust ''said sanyukta .Randhir just smiled at kissed her hand.sanyukta got up from the bed and made him lay and joined him on the bed beside him and covered both of them with blanket and randhir immdiately hugged her tightly and kept his head on her chest while sanyukta started stroking his hair.Both of them stayed in a complete silence .After few minutes randhir broke the silence.
''U know sanyukta from my childhood i wanted to sleep like this in my parents arms .But none of them had any time .They were busy in their own world.Their problems ,their fights ,their life.They both only cared about them.Every children used to love their week end ,but i always hated weekends sanyu.Coz on every monday all my class mates used to discuss about their week end masthi with their parents .But i will have nothing to share with them .I may be the first ranker in the class sanyukta ,but none had to celebrate for my ranks.And on every birthday i would be sitting in my crying while other will be celebrating on theirs.They may have their own reason for avoiding me in their sanyu.even the reason may be solid.But none of the reason had the rights to snatch my childhood from me sanyu.I was lost and lonely and always used to feel like traped in darkness sanyukta .I wanted my parents to love me as others,i wanted to spend time with me ,scold me when i did mistake ,praise me when i did something good.I wanted my dad to play cricket with me,my mom to cook and feed my favourite food to me.Tend my wounds when i got hurt,take care of me when i got sick .But all this expectations broke everytime breaking my heart along with it .I just wanted someone to give their shoulders for me to cry ,wipe my tears when i cry ,try to cheer me up when i was upset .Is this too much to ask sanyukta?''asked randhir with a broken voice as his tears started to soak her top .Sanyukta too was sheding silent tears for him but she didn't stop him as she wanted him to let out all the pains he kept inside him from childhood.
''As the days passed i used to this lonliness sanyu.This lonliness became my only friend .Then i met karan when i was 15 and we became good friends .I treated him as my own brother even he left me without understanding me.I never wanted others to see my broken and lonely heart so i created a wall around it and masked with my arrogant attitude.But one day u entered my life like a strom and started to break my wall slowly .U know sanyu i never hated u ,i just hated the attitude in u which my mom had .I thought u are also like her .But u slowly started to change my thoughts with ur behaviour towards ur friends ,family .U always cared for everyone around u sanyukta even me and u started to attract me .And i was afraid of this attraction as i don't want to allow my break again with another expectation.But i never know when i fell in love with u sanyu.seeing u,hearing ur voice ,admiring ur smile gave me a peace and happiness like i never had in my life.But after parth joined the college i started to alone again though i know he was just ur friend.But i can't handle this lonliness anymore sanyukta .I want u sanyu ,in each step i take in my life .I can't live without u anymore more sanyu.so please don't ever leave me ever sanyu.If u leave me then the next moment i will sanyu .U are my everything i don't have the strength to loose u too.So please don't leave sanyu.please ''said randhir i broke down completely and sanyukta just hugged him closer silently crying with him and for his pain which he never deserved.After few minutes while randhir calmed down sanyukta broke the hug and cupped his face.
''I promise u randhir i will never u .I love u randhir even i can't live with u.I know randhir i can never give ur childhood back ,but i will try my best to give a future which will be filled with only happiness.I promise u randhir we will have a nice future and a happy family ''said sanyukta and kissed his rears away.Randhir immediately took her into a passionate hug pouring his all feeling in the kiss.sanyukta too responed the kiss with the same passion .After few minutes randhir broke the kiss and kept his head again on her chest .
''Why u love me this much sanyu?''asked randhir in a sleepy tone as the medicines started to take effect on him.
''kyuki meri zindagi jine kiliye MUJHE TERI ZAROORAT HAI randhir ''said sanyukta with a smile.Randhir smiled on hearing this and closed his drifting into a peaful sleeping  feeling loved in her arms and within few minutes sanyukta too joined him hugged him closer with a happiness like she never felt before.
******************************THE END****************************
So friends here ends this os .Thanks a lot for all my friends for ur love and support.

With Love,
Scarlett.🤗

AlbusDumbeldore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful ending
really felt bad after hearing his childhood confession
awesome update and good choice of song selection.
the confession part was just simply alluring
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah now that was something !!!
Great job yaar!!! 
Randhir just pouring out his feeling like that too sanyu... god

and i also liked the confession scene
athena4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending!
JusT loved it 😊
piaviviandsena thumbnail
WOW yr its beautiful! i luved it. plz na continue dis. i luv dere cute moments. thax fr pm.
sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its beautiful ...
Amazing story ...

Well done dr :) 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful ending👏
It was so emotional😊
Continue writing more
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful ending... penned awesome... loved it a lot
mariya.kamran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww this was such a beautiful chapter. Randhir ill, Sanyukta caring, they confess, the much awaited kiss and Randhir's childhood. Everything was just so perfect. Love the way you write man. Keep up the awesome work. Lots of love xxx
Irij55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awosame loved it  great ending