ilovebandini thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Imagine this ending to MB2.Rajbala grows into a big beautiful romance!We have all beautiful Rajbala scenes,they end up happily married...The last scene...Madhu Sr. wakes up from a nap before the blast.She says to RK "RK I am scared,I dreamt a dream that we will die tonight",he says "Don't worry nothing will happen".The night of the blast,they catch the bad guys,no blast,Rishbala are alive.They hug their little daughter and speak.Madhu "My little princess.You are the queen of my heart...I wonder who will be your king"...Kilometers farther KRK hugs his new born son "My little Raja,I love you so much.Who knows what will be your fate.But I know God has something special for you!"...And then again they show Rishbala with Madhu Jr...THE END!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This would have done when AS took over the MB2 and had to continue with rishbala.
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how sweet
nice thought
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

perfect end 👏

Thank you all for you comments!
Yes,this would give me my peace back and my heart will be totally healed!
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice! Hum kitne sapne dekhte hai na Rishbala returns ke
Miss you Rishbala😭
rishbala4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I FEEL LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THAT! EVEN I HAD A SIMILAR THOUGHT THAT EVERYTHING WAS SR MADHUS DREAM! IF ONLY THE PRODUCERS COULD READ YOUR POST! IF THERE IS A RISHABALA ENDING(WHICH I DOUBT) THEN NO ONE CAN EVER BE HAPPIER THAN ME! OH ASWEL THE PRODUCERS ARE FULL OF SURPRISES WHO KNOWS THERE READING YOUR POST AND MAY USE YOUR IDEA PORTRAYING IT AS THEIR OWN😉😆
EXCELLENT POST/IDEAS AND TFS👏🤗
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After blast ,rk and madhu ran from mansion and reach studio.they share.some romantic moments,before.goons r try 2 attack them,they kill by ourself like ishqwa movie.. 😉
ilovebandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbala4ever

I FEEL LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THAT! EVEN I HAD A SIMILAR THOUGHT THAT EVERYTHING WAS SR MADHUS DREAM! IF ONLY THE PRODUCERS COULD READ YOUR POST! IF THERE IS A RISHABALA ENDING(WHICH I DOUBT) THEN NO ONE CAN EVER BE HAPPIER THAN ME! OH ASWEL THE PRODUCERS ARE FULL OF SURPRISES WHO KNOWS THERE READING YOUR POST AND MAY USE YOUR IDEA PORTRAYING IT AS THEIR OWN😉😆

EXCELLENT POST/IDEAS AND TFS👏🤗

I don't know how many times I suggested on this forum for them to make it a Madhu's dream(and I know that there were similar ideas on the forum too)when I found out that VD is coming back.But they didn't do it.I don't care if they say it's their idea,I just don't know what would I give to see this ending!Thank you for your support!I think that this ending would be the best ending and would make Rishbala's fans hearts healed and Rajbala's fans satisfied that Rajbala's romance will happen in future...Rihsbala alive is something I have always wanted since the day I found out that they will die,the day when I was out of my mind from disappointment and sadness!I so much want it to happen,no matter what happens to Rajbala story!
rishbala4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovebandini

I don't know how many times I suggested on this forum for them to make it a Madhu's dream(and I know that there were similar ideas on the forum too)when I found out that VD is coming back.But they didn't do it.I don't care if they say it's their idea,I just don't know what would I give to see this ending!Thank you for your support!I think that this ending would be the best ending and would make Rishbala's fans hearts healed and Rajbala's fans satisfied that Rajbala's romance will happen in future...Rihsbala alive is something I have always wanted since the day I found out that they will die,the day when I was out of my mind from disappointment and sadness!I so much want it to happen,no matter what happens to Rajbala story!

OH WOW I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE THINKS JUST LIKE ME! AND YOUR RIGHT BOTH RISHBALA AND RAJBALA FANS WILL BE OVER THE MOON! INFACTIF THAT DOES HAPPEN AND AFTER THE GREAT RESPONSE THEY SURELY WILL GET FROM THE AUDIENCE THE LAST EPISODE WONT BE THE LAST EPISODE AS SEASON 2 WILL BE AROUND THE CORNER! OR THEIR WILL BE SOME FINAL CHANGES AS THE PRODUCERS WILL BECOME OVER CONFIDENT THEN IM SURE THEY WILL FALL FLAT ON THEIR FACES ONCE AGAIN😆😉(P.S BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU IM 16 AND I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE THE SAME AGE OR SOMEWHAT THE SAME AS EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HOW THE BRAINS OF MAD TEENAGE FANS WORK😳🤣)
ilovebandini thumbnail

OH WOW I AM SO GLAD SOMEONE THINKS JUST LIKE ME! AND YOUR RIGHT BOTH RISHBALA AND RAJBALA FANS WILL BE OVER THE MOON! INFACTIF THAT DOES HAPPEN AND AFTER THE GREAT RESPONSE THEY SURELY WILL GET FROM THE AUDIENCE THE LAST EPISODE WONT BE THE LAST EPISODE AS SEASON 2 WILL BE AROUND THE CORNER! OR THEIR WILL BE SOME FINAL CHANGES AS THE PRODUCERS WILL BECOME OVER CONFIDENT THEN IM SURE THEY WILL FALL FLAT ON THEIR FACES ONCE AGAIN😆😉(P.S BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU IM 16 AND I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE THE SAME AGE OR SOMEWHAT THE SAME AS EVERYONE KNOWS HOW HOW THE BRAINS OF MAD TEENAGE FANS WORK😳🤣)

Hahaha!You made my day,I can't stop laughing!Your brain works really well,I'm not sure about the creators though😆🤣...After so many suggestions,can't they make something that we want to see?As for the ending,I hope they see it and they do it,but I don't wanna dream and be disappointed...I haven't watch a show that had a really beautiful ending(although I haven't seen many shows)!