Can't watch this anymore - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mkakkar93

Truly there was no need  to kill Such a beautiful character of Rajeev making  a total u turn of his character dumb cvs🤢 Actually I don't think they have any story regarding rachana first she liked Rajeev then suddenly vihaan and vihaan was not  given a proper story and then then kabir and again bringing back Rajeev . It's just like I m watching  the show by keeping logic and my brain in a dustbin ğŸ˜¡

I completely agree, Rachna has never really stayed true to her so called love and now apparently it seems that she never truly loved Rajeev (understandable) or Vihaan (shocking) and her true love was meant to be Kabir.
Originally posted by loveleen12

I completely agree, Rachna has never really stayed true to her so called love and now apparently it seems that she never truly loved Rajeev (understandable) or Vihaan (shocking) and her true love was meant to be Kabir.
Ya In my opinion cvs are making a mockery of love here  dumb and idiot cvs shud I say ğŸ˜¡
Sorry guys but I don't agree with u. Rachna had a crush on rajeev like every girl had a crush on ur teacher in ur school life she thought it was love. I know I did. It is realistic . and vihaan she did love him but turned out he wasn't suitable for her and for her family and personally I don't think she would have been happy with him in his family. He was too immature. I m sure u agree that sometimes we do mistake to love someone but actually the relation doesn't really work. Finally kabir its not a crush I mean no love at first sight and he is not immature as well. She fell in love slowly and accept him the way he is. She is also more mature now and what she feels for him is really different. So there is a progression in her character especially her love life. I just hope that she will handle it properly. And she will show to rajeev she is not the old rachna and that her love for KT is true. I have nothing against rajeev but to be honest he kind anoy me maybe bcoz I m rabir fan and I want more rabir scene
Originally posted by linu82

Sorry guys but I don't agree with u. Rachna had a crush on rajeev like every girl had a crush on ur teacher in ur school life she thought it was love. I know I did. It is realistic . and vihaan she did love him but turned out he wasn't suitable for her and for her family and personally I don't think she would have been happy with him in his family. He was too immature. I m sure u agree that sometimes we do mistake to love someone but actually the relation doesn't really work. Finally kabir its not a crush I mean no love at first sight and he is not immature as well. She fell in love slowly and accept him the way he is. She is also more mature now and what she feels for him is really different. So there is a progression in her character especially her love life. I just hope that she will handle it properly. And she will show to rajeev she is not the old rachna and that her love for KT is true. I have nothing against rajeev but to be honest he kind anoy me maybe bcoz I m rabir fan and I want more rabir scene

Actually i m not against rabir we like it but just to keep kabir high there was no need to degrade the character that rajeev had   Till now we actually blame the cvs that if they want again rajeev to leave after any fight then it could have be better that they dont bring him altogether just to hurt the sentiments and image of rajeev in the eyes of their fans that not fair in my eyes 😡
Originally posted by loveleen12

Honestly if he just came back to unite Rabir or temporarily separate them, then I am really disappointed. They could have gotten as cameo for that. Why bring back a past character who actually could have had a purpose in the story for something so meaningless.
Totally agree with you. Just for a jealousy track, they could have got any cameo. When they get a most cherished character back, let them justify by building a proper story around him. A proper track with enough screen space can do wonders. If not, TRPs are telling the rest of the story. ğŸ˜•
Originally posted by bollyfood

Totally agree with you. Just for a jealousy track, they could have got any cameo. When they get a most cherished character back, let them justify by building a proper story around him. A proper track with enough screen space can do wonders. If not, TRPs are telling the rest of the story.😕

True words i m in total agreement with u and these dumb cvs what should i say for them no words 😡