Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Hahah i came here before yaar like long time ago 
And that bug bit me raghav sia time it has resurfaced πŸ˜†

Haha cheesy much πŸ˜› but thanks  you looking rocking yourself 

Haha i randomly watch and then binge watch! 

Haha i multi task ! 

@bold - really πŸ˜²?? What was your UN?
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zephyr29

@bold - really πŸ˜²?? What was your UN?

Ishaaxx 
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My darling ladies! πŸ€—
Ecri-Ecri! That is very exciting news, and I do remember from an interview Karan once had of him wanting to work with Drashti in a show. 

Zephs and Cass! I still am tired, but that is because too many exams has taken a toll on me. πŸ˜• But otherwise I am absolutely fine! Fit as a fiddle. 

And Isha, Harshad&Sriti are definitely too good! 

So, have they revealed Sahir's bitter past? 
An awful lot has happened for just a mere 30 episodes in HS. πŸ˜†
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: turnonthelights

My darling ladies! πŸ€—

Ecri-Ecri! That is very exciting news, and I do remember from an interview Karan once had of him wanting to work with Drashti in a show. 

Zephs and Cass! I still am tired, but that is because too many exams has taken a toll on me. πŸ˜• But otherwise I am absolutely fine! Fit as a fiddle. 

Hey disha if the news is true , KT will be paired opp one of the Besties πŸ˜†..I hope it's DD so I can watch the show πŸ˜›

N no sahir 's past has not been revealed infact sahir n ARZOO are on a jungle trip πŸ˜†
Ecrivain thumbnail

Hello isha Zephy n Fluts 

How are u girls doing ?L

.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hey disha if the news is true , KT will be paired opp one of the Besties πŸ˜†..I hope it's DD so I can watch the show πŸ˜›

N no sahir 's past has not been revealed infact sahir n ARZOO are on a jungle trip πŸ˜†

Me too!

Itni jaldi! Aiyooo. πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turnonthelights

My darling ladies! πŸ€—

dear disha... ☺️ I don't like DD at all.. 😳 

oh great to know, you are as fit as a fiddle..

they haven't revealed sahir's past as yet, in the show, but zephs brought to my attention a particular TC article albeit with a great amount of disdain... 😳 
it was pertaining to the girl who gul khan has selected to play sahir's first wife...

and this girl is none other than some siya in HC's Dharam patni..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello isha Zephy n Fluts 

How are u girls doing ?L

I am fine... πŸ˜ƒ did you hear abt the new girl in SAC's life? acc to zephy, she cant stand this brand new girl for even a sec.. πŸ€“ and I didn't find her very charming from the TC article..  and many others don't have positive things to say abt her.. so.. feeling really put off now..

Ecrivain thumbnail

A quick hello hi n then bye bye ..

Yes fkuts this Girl was in dharampatni with HC ...πŸ˜†.lshe is his wife whose a comatose ..
Btw this track is inspired from a paki show I saw yrs back ..very painful πŸ˜­
Not sure if they will Change the track but tht one was so same acc to the spoilers 
I hate this Janice ..she is overacting KI Dukaan 

@disha ..the katest news is its SI n KT ...but no confirmation ..however since the show has time to go in air they are keeping it under the wrap ..btw they are now finalizing the supporting cast ..n umm looks like the leads are selectedπŸ˜†

Ok Gotta rush for a meeting cya 
flutterby thumbnail

A quick hello hi n then bye bye ..

Yes fkuts this Girl was in dharampatni with HC ...πŸ˜†.lshe is his wife whose a comatose ..
Btw this track is inspired from a paki show I saw yrs back ..very painful πŸ˜­
Not sure if they will Change the track but tht one was so same acc to the spoilers 
I hate this Janice ..she is overacting KI Dukaan 

@disha ..the katest news is its SI n KT ...but no confirmation ..however since the show has time to go in air they are keeping it under the wrap ..btw they are now finalizing the supporting cast ..n umm looks like the leads are selectedπŸ˜†

Ok Gotta rush for a meeting cya 

yes, ecri... πŸ‘ β­οΈ u predicted right, his wife is a comatose... πŸ˜† well, they certainly are getting inspired from everywhere...
overacting.. theek hain... but the pura dukaan..??? 😲  

good.. SI is thoda better than DD 😳 but where is the space on Star flush? it is full of saas bahu sagas that don't take the name of leaving.. πŸ₯±