farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PrAja love story is shown in detail now so post leap I think v will see pra-phool love story .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
there was no pra-phool lovestory in history den wat would dey show
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right now we enjoying our PrAja love story wid our RoSal. 
Wat happen after post leap who cares. 
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _GC-AK-Fan_

Right now we enjoying our PrAja love story wid our RoSal.

Wat happen after post leap who cares.

Ditto!!
Aishdegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think there would be love story between Pratap and Phool  at all.
But after Kunwar Pratap becomes Maharana Pratap (or even before that), he would marry 10-11 other princesses for some political issues that too mainly to prevent the Rajput princesses being given in alliance to the mughals.

This marriage includes Phool too. She is Pratap's sixth or seventh wife.
This marriage takes place nearly five to six years after Pratap's marriage to Ajabdeh.This marriage took place after Pratap got his heir Amar Singh.

This marriage was done so as to prevent the rajputs going under Mughals and also to strengthen the Mewar people.
As after this marriage,Pratap became strong with all the support he got from the rajput rulers.

And as for PrAja love story...i think the CVs are showing some romance between pratap and ajabdeh as she was his first wife and the one who gave his heir too.
Its mostly to attract the audiences...this is my POV as i too was attracted because of romance between PrAja!!!!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry,No PraPhool story can happen ..even if CVs try to show is after leap,it will make no sense.As Pratap being Pratap,a Man, LOVED Ajab with all his heart and soul.And now what is gonna be there new in him after leap that he wil change his love interest? they won't like  to make Pratap's impression like US or RMD! 
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hania100

I wanted to see Praphool lovestory before leap ðŸ˜­ as  Jannat n Faisal would have made a good couple they act  looks so well onscreen too bad its now over utterly dissapointed with MP creatives why couldn't they show Praja n Praphool lovestory together ðŸ˜¡ its all gone over now no point in dragging this marriage thing when truth is out  it was indeed a great show to watch ðŸ˜­

What????!!!!!
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in MP i am sure no space for love story whatever we are getting right now take it as bonus after that its going to be all politics and fight.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DollAyesha

If no Praphool Than they  shouldn't show Pratap getting Married  to Phool just to add drama it won't work as Pratap has prooved that he doesn't bow down on anyone also that will be injustice with Phool we r 21st century people we won't accept it  besides its not necessary that a man can only love one person especially in those times so it will be acceptable on Pratap's side too if he later realizes n falls for Phool too both Ajabde n Phool having there places in his heart but I guess it won't happen ðŸ¤¢

excuse me?? 🤢
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DollAyesha

If no Praphool Than they  shouldn't show Pratap getting Married  to Phool just to add drama it won't work as Pratap has prooved that he doesn't bow down on anyone also that will be injustice with Phool we r 21st century people we won't accept it  besides its not necessary that a man can only love one person especially in those times so it will be acceptable on Pratap's side too if he later realizes n falls for Phool too both Ajabde n Phool having there places in his heart but I guess it won't happen ðŸ¤¢

What