Elena GIlbert - the reasons we love to hate her - Page 2

Poll Question :

Among the following choose the reason for your hatred towards elena?

Poll Choice
she is a worst friend you could possibly have.
she is so self centric everything revolves around her.
everyone in mystic falls likes her so much.
she is a boring human and a vampire.
she always acts like the moral police
she is so selfish at times
so many people died just to keep her alive.
she is always dumb enough to walk into a trap.
she always claims herself as the most sufferrd one.
others ( plz mention on comments )
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

I voted for others. Actually there is not just one thing I hate about Elena. I could write a book on it. 😆 Well jokes apart, she is basically a most annoying character of the show always whining and whining. I mean seriously girl, you have everything you wanted and you are still crying over every other thing. You wanted a normal human life but look around girl...nothing is normal at your place...nothing is natural. The only thing I love about her is that she is in DELENA. I love her in Delena...I want her for Damon. And that's the only reason I love her sometimes. 😆

Well i like her only becauae currently she loves Damon and it seems like she is not going to change anytime soon. well i should have added all the above option it seems   😆
I dont hate her 😳 DELENA ❤️
Out of all reasons I hate her because she proved such a bad parent for Jere.🤣
Originally posted by Achilles_Styx

Out of all reasons I hate her because she proved such a bad parent for Jere.🤣

well should have added worst sister too.
Originally posted by kidsname

well should have added worst sister too.
Its OK.I voted for others.😛
Liked her a lot when she was a human, now she is way too selfish and many other things.. so it was hard for me to choose between these options.
Originally posted by K.Sean

Liked her a lot when she was a human, now she is way too selfish and many other things.. so it was hard for me to choose between these options.

it was hard for me to come with a top ten since the list was lot longer. 😆
I voted for other! 

I liked her when she was human and when she was with Stefan! Well even then she was a lot if trouble! 😆 

But she turned out to be a worst sister, selfish and annoying character and a even worst lover! May I add she is worst than Bella!

No offence.. Its just my POV! 😛 And I don't even want to start on switching brothers! 😆
i voted for self centric. nina is lovely, but elena is annoying. i think  only season 1 had an equal storyline for everyone. from s2 it was the elena show. i wish the show would focus on someone else atleast for a few epis.