Elena GIlbert - the reasons we love to hate her

Poll Question :

Among the following choose the reason for your hatred towards elena?

Poll Choice
she is a worst friend you could possibly have.
she is so self centric everything revolves around her.
everyone in mystic falls likes her so much.
she is a boring human and a vampire.
she always acts like the moral police
she is so selfish at times
so many people died just to keep her alive.
she is always dumb enough to walk into a trap.
she always claims herself as the most sufferrd one.
others ( plz mention on comments )
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
All TVD fans love nina dobrev but hate elena GIlbert . Some love her even i like her sometime. When she was dead most of us wanted her back . So give ur reasons for hating elena GIlbert.

I didnt mention switching if brothers because it might cause an argument so apart from that what other reason do you have for hating elena GIlbert.
I don't hate Elena. I love her😭
Originally posted by AyRa_Rocks

I don't hate Elena. I love her😭

when i mentioned some love her i only had you in mind. I know you like her so sorry if i offended you .
Originally posted by kidsname

when i mentioned some love her i only had you in mind. I know you like her so sorry if i offended you .
Ha ha y r u being sorry? I didn't get offended at all chill😃 And i know everyone hates Elena😆 So no problem😊
Maybe you should start a poll on reasons you like elena GIlbert . I sure like to see the options

Maybe you should start a poll on reasons you like elena GIlbert . I sure like to see the options
Ha ha. From the beginning i like her and so it is very difficult for me to hate her. Moreover i don't find any reason to hate her. I wanted her to fall in love with Damon and she did😉 So i'm not gonna hate her😆 And even if i start the poll i'm sure i'll be the only person to vote in it😆
Edited by AyRa_Rocks - 9 years ago
I will definately vote dont worry .

I will definately vote dont worry .
Ha ha. Actually the truth is i NEVER like this kinda heroines at all. Not even in books. But Elena is the only naive heroine i like till now. I myself donno the reason for that😆
I understand even i dont know why like certain chracters but i do .
I voted for others. Actually there is not just one thing I hate about Elena. I could write a book on it. 😆 Well jokes apart, she is basically a most annoying character of the show always whining and whining. I mean seriously girl, you have everything you wanted and you are still crying over every other thing. You wanted a normal human life but look around girl...nothing is normal at your place...nothing is natural. The only thing I love about her is that she is in DELENA. I love her in Delena...I want her for Damon. And that's the only reason I love her sometimes. 😆