Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LMFAO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's not forget the time that Rishabh ordered goons to beat Malik and the fact that he threatened SR Madhu that if she didn't marry him, he would make sure that Malik would die. He treated her family like complete shit. Do you remember that? Or maybe those numerous times that he almost physically assaulted Madhu, if it weren't for someone interfering, Madhu would have broken Rishabh's record of going to the hospital. As for Raja, he is grown up in a village where the value of a woman is much less than a man. Despite the beginning upbringing of his father, his Tauji had manipulated his brain in order to believe and abide by the rules he had set. Raja also loves Madhu...A lot. He stands up for her in the midst of his feuding family! The CVS are still building the storyline and I'm sure that once Raja turns from behaving like a janwar to behaving classy and sophisticated you will be content. Stay tuned to the show because you will regret missing out on the transformation of Janwar Raja to Classy, dark Raja. I understand if you've given up on the idea of this show and want to leave, that is perfectly fine. 
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u say u r vd fan n u only cant understand his character grt
for understanding anything u need to see those things clearly first
if he didnt value anyone he wld have left madhubala the day he became normal
he wldnt have punished ak leela sweety bhanu for madhubala
he wldnt have tried to find his parents n bros killer
he wldnt have fought with his tauji for madhubala
he wldnt have fought with goons bcoz they touched mb
he wldnt have given water to old lady instead of running behind his parents killer
n lastly if he didnt love or valued her
he wldnt be running behind her even after she keeps on rejecting him mercilessly

kindly watch all the above scenes first
then say him to go to hell

n yes rk was a grey hero
raja is a dark hero so he behaves in that way
he has his own ways of dealing with things but inside he has a pure heart like rk which loves n cares for everyone
natkhat..anki.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

u say u r vd fan n u only cant understand his character grt
for understanding anything u need to see those things clearly first
if he didnt value anyone he wld have left madhubala the day he became normal
he wldnt have punished ak leela sweety bhanu for madhubala
he wldnt have tried to find his parents n bros killer
he wldnt have fought with his tauji for madhubala
he wldnt have fought with goons bcoz they touched mb
he wldnt have given water to old lady instead of running behind his parents killer
n lastly if he didnt love or valued her
he wldnt be running behind her even after she keeps on rejecting him mercilessly

kindly watch all the above scenes first
then say him to go to hell

n yes rk was a grey hero
raja is a dark hero so he behaves in that way
he has his own ways of dealing with things but inside he has a pure heart like rk which loves n cares for everyone

Rehene de neha sabko raja ka he fault dikhta hai isme kuch naya nhi h🥱🥱
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Originally posted by: natkhat..anki..

Rehene de neha sabko raja ka he fault dikhta hai isme kuch naya nhi h🥱🥱

anki if infront of me they ll dictate rajas fault i ll bring out the whole rk mania over here
phir chahe iss forum mein aag bhi kyun na lag jaaye
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry Dear

I Disagree With U

Raja Is Not That Much Bad.He Grown Up In A Village Environment.He Lost Parents In His Childhood.His Tauji Brought Up Him As A Gangster.He Spent His Time With Guns His Childhood.So He Don't What Right And What Wrong

His Parents Killed By Someone Without Any Reason.He Remembered It.

When He Tried To Kill That Person Who Killed His Parents.That Person Used A Woman Top Escape.Raja Taken Care Of That Woman By Making Her Sit And Given glass of Water.He Is Also A Soft Heated Man.So He Had A Soft Corner For That Old Woman.

But What About Madhu?

She Is Just Sick.

She Doesn't Wants To Know About Her Parents Even Once.Disgusting🤢🤢🤢🤢

I Hate Her😡😡

She Didn't Get Even One Quality From RK Or Sr Madhu

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

anki if infront of me they ll dictate rajas fault i ll bring out the whole rk mania over here
phir chahe iss forum mein aag bhi kyun na lag jaaye

Don't worry main tere sath hu😳
Originally posted by: saijahnavi

Sorry Dear

I Disagree With U

Raja Is Not That Much Bad.He Grown Up In A Village Environment.He Lost Parents In His Childhood.His Tauji Brought Up Him As A Gangster.He Spent His Time With Guns His Childhood.So He Don't What Right And What Wrong

His Parents Killed By Someone Without Any Reason.He Remembered It.

When He Tried To Kill That Person Who Killed His Parents.That Person Used A Woman Top Escape.Raja Taken Care Of That Woman By Making Her Sit And Given glass of Water.He Is Also A Soft Heated Man.So He Had A Soft Corner For That Old Woman.

But What About Madhu?

She Is Just Sick.

She Doesn't Wants To Know About Her Parents Even Once.Disgusting🤢

I Hate Her😡😡

She Didn't Get Even One Quality From RK Or Sr Madhu

Tujhe nhi pta sara fault raja ka he hai🥱
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: natkhat..anki..

Tujhe nhi pta sara fault raja ka he hai🥱

😆😆😆😆

ilovebandini thumbnail
I like both Madhu and both Raja,and I have remarks about them both.But now I'm not gonna say anything about Madhu but about Raja!
Concerning Raja I have only one remark,and it is not the "I love you Rani" sentence.He's not classy as RK and he's a village boy...ok...That can change...Always saying the "I love you" thing...Ok...That can change...But I have problem with this thing:he doesn't seem to have any limits...And I don't mean here of the scene we're all waiting to if it happens or not,but he really doesn't have a limit to what he does.I mean,saying that he would kill Radha is something the CV's should've never done,because it shows to what kind of extent his character is messed up.He doesn't even have one sense of moral in his mind.Always running around Madhu,and doing everything for her makes him no more grown up then when he was like a 6 years old kid,cause he's still running around his gudiya,and I cannot help but to wonder what will happen to his gudiya when he'll see that she is not dancing at his songs and starts to defend herself?He will start to hate her,but to what extent?RK had some limits.The betrayal was the worst thing he could do and he still did it,but I'm afraid that Raja can do something to Madhu when he sees that she is not his toy and she doesn't love him(for now).I know many won't like this comparison but with these deeds(and the deeds to come)he reminds me of Sultan in the post marriage scenes!He needs some kind of moral center.Maybe his father's teaching,something that it will make him not cross his limit!The love for Madhu will turn into hate and then what?What will happen?He will shoot her?Make Raja with little conscience please!
Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did not RK said the same thing to padmini that if anyone tries to stop his wedding he would kill anyone??...he was rude to her too..
and didnt RK get jealous and insecure of madhu's success..atleast Raja is egoless and a love struck man..

The dilogue you are talking about..the episode did not even aired and yet you are making assumptions..

atleast tell me a reason where you think RK is noble than Raja