Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

OindrilaVirgoan

Goldie

OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Okay..yeah..ya all can go ahead and sue me..No really!!

Even after leaving a note that I'll be updating my fics after my exams get done in July, I am back again with another ArSh story..which I don't know whether it will turn into an OS or SS or a full-on FF.Tongue

Anywho..I have had this idea stuck in my head for quite sometime of ArSh romancing in the kitchen..Blushing
And my friend was absolutely after my life to give shape to that idea..and she wanted it to be smouldering 'hawt'..so yeah..this is for you Pooji!!  Wink

So, as is always the case with me..I'l just post the teaser in the post below ..so the readers can get an idea of what it's gonna be..so yeah, that's that. Big smile

Teaser ~ Page - 1

Intro ~ Page - 6

Edited by OindrilaVirgoan - 20 June 2014 at 9:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlPoojaBasusmj7FatemaMazahir17ZIKRASHAHtaruna40zarishkhanLoveArshRoxxy47dmeghaA.Kh_20ll_megha_llNorzhinal_maaneet-Mrinalini-neha-rockss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSh Story ~ 'Just Desserts' ;-) Intro ~ Pg 6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OindrilaVirgoan

Goldie

OindrilaVirgoan

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Teaser

He just stood there..leaning against the pillar..devouring and drinking in the sight of his beautiful wife.

She was very busy arranging varied ingredients from the numerous cupboards in their open space kitchen.

And she looked so very seductively cute in that sleeveless peach summer dress of hers that hugged all her curves in their right places so very snugly.

And then he frowned as realization struck him.

Her steps and movements were a little slow.

No doubt, considering what they had been doing all night long.

He groaned inwardly.

He shouldn't have been so wild & rough with her.

But her moans in ecstasy and her tremulous response to his touches had just zapped out all his control.

Not that she was innocent either.

Her nails had done quite a fine job in literally tattooing his back and his muscled arms.

And the damn hickeys.

Nobody had shied away from claiming the other as their own.

It was absolutely incredible that even after 7 months of their marriage, every single day and night felt as if it was a new beginning, together.

Their love was so strong and they were so deeply committed to each other that it left the others amazed and spellbound.

And then there was the 'physical intimacy' and loads of it.

They both just couldn't get enough of each other.

And again memories of last night and several other nights before flashed in front of him.

He felt himself harden and growled inwardly.

Like a man possessed, he strode towards her oblivious self, determination clearly etched on his face.

She was concentrating on tempering the chocolate while whisking rigorously a bowl of fresh cream with castor sugar & God-knows-what-you-call-that-black-liquid-thingy (him being a novice, didn't know that it was vanilla essence)

So she didn't notice him prowling around the spacious kitchen counter.

His strong arms snaked around her petite waist.

She stiffened slightly in his hold, caught off guard, but then relaxed when he wondrously started drawing circles around her waist.

She leaned back to his sculpted chest, letting go of the whisker and spatula for a while, relaxing a bit as he started planting feather-light kisses on her cheeks, chin, the exposed part of her swan-like neck.

She let out a soft, sexy moan, taking in his gentle, but sensual attack.

And then holding her firmly by the waist, he began to slide down the sleeve of her flirty-dress with his free hand, all along planting wet kisses on her clavicle and shoulders.

That brought her out of her reverie with a jerk.

Straightening up a bit, she spoke in a raspy voice, still not turning to look back at him -

"Armaan.. what are you trying to do??"

And he responded, still not letting go of her, in a tone-thick with desire,

"Well, for starters, I really do want to tear off this slinky dress of yours..and then I want to eat you up like the sinful dessert that you are..and lastly I would like to take you right here on the counter top, if you would be so kind to comply with me." ;)

************

I am so very highly embarassed that I just want.to run away and hide..but oh well..and this is just the teaser..things are gonna heat up a bit further later on. Embarrassed  I dont know how many people are gonna be comfy with the mature stuff and all but oh well, a girl can try TongueLOL

So initially I thought that I wont be sending off pm's but then it struck me that if I dont send them then how will people get to know about the story..lawwwl..so am sending them now to few peeps in my buddy list..and I'l also send pm's to those who are gonna like this post (as in people who are not in my friend list), once I update..Big smile

Edited by OindrilaVirgoan - 06 June 2014 at 9:08am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raipeachgirldreamygirl_95Tanvids9dmg1431PoojaBasulekshmiarsh93ammyicycoolSHWETAKASHLOVERunnati_guptadestinationnArnavarmaanqwerty012adorableaishaaisha_ranbir8shooooonaharshiakshismj7ZIKRASHAHzarishkhanneha2607zaara.khankrazy4kashLoveArshm4manjusammy4uhangokRoxxy47dmeghaShubh007ll_megha_llteenorchidNorzKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet-Mrinalini-neha-rockss

harshiakshi

harshiakshi

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yahooo a another ff from your sideSmile n m definitly gonna sue u if u dnt update thisLOL kkk n ya do update others too..
comming to the update that was hawtEmbarrassed n ya do pm me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OindrilaVirgoan

A.Kh_20

IF-Rockerz

A.Kh_20

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Awesome teaser!! But pehle exams khatm karle and hame tease karna band kar itni stories post kar di k we r so frustrated not being them updated!! Samjhi and jaldi jaake jaldi aana hopefully!!:D:D<3<3<3

OindrilaVirgoan

ll_megha_ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll_megha_ll

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ohh my my..
Again a new arsh story..
Awesome and i love you for giving new arsh story..
It's awesome concept.
Hayee hot..hot...
Me blushing..
Arman was so much in love with shilpa.
His thought are wild...
But yeh teaser hain?
Me sad..
But please hame aise tease karna band karo or apne exam pe dhyan do..
Sys..
Do continue soon..
And thanks for the pm..
Or pm karna mujhe mat bhoolna

OindrilaVirgoan

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hiii...congrats on da new story...Awesome teaser...Loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

OindrilaVirgoan

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Ohhh this is amazing

OindrilaVirgoan

ATTITUDEBABY

ATTITUDEBABY

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Oh my my.. What a lovely teaser..
As I said earlier, I always love ur love for Arsh and you are always bang on with these lovely stories..
Continue soon.. I cant wait...

OindrilaVirgoan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top