Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: saf2012

Bohat dino baat forum aayi toh yeh ff mila...πŸ˜›
I loved the intro and first part!! Understood this ff is going to be different and fresh and trust me you did a great job at it πŸ‘ loved reading it...πŸ˜› n i am really looking forward to the next part...naksh scenes πŸ˜‰
Will be waiting for it...πŸ˜ƒ

Coming from the FF pro I can't be happier hehe thanks a ton ;)))
-Maryam thumbnail
Well I know this took longer than it should've but I was having second thoughts about whether to continue this FF or not but I finally decided to continue with it. Hope you guys like it.😊

Part 2 :

Triiing Triiing!!! Naitiks phone rang, he rubbed his eyes,feeling annoyed and wondering who on earth was calling him at 7 in the morning. He picked up and said "hello" . 
"hellooo. Wake up sleepy head, I thought you would be up by now.. Don't you have to go to work? Anyway I called to wish you luck. Have a great day at work... I'm going shopping with mom and then will go to my yoga class so won't meet you today .. I'm a busy bee you see..." and on and on Jhumki went chirping. Naitik quickly got off the bed and managed to hang up the phone and quickly washed his face, got dressed, grabbed a biscuit, did Pooja with daddaji and headed off to work. His first day. He was nervous, excited, restless & anxious all at the same time! 

By 11 a.m. Akshara woke up yawning and stretching. Travelling sure was tiring,by the time she showered got fresh and went outside she saw her father was leaving off to meet his relative, mother was busy preparing lunch.. Dadi was busy watering the flowers. And shaurya Dadu was busy playing his new football game on his Xbox. Akshara strolled around the house till boredom reached its peak. She decided to sneak out just for half an hour although Rajshri had forbidden her to step out of the house at this hour, when it was so hot.. But akshara wanted to go exploring. She was very curious as to what the city was like.. She wanted to go to a peaceful place and relax for a while..little did she know where she was heading...

Naitik on the other hand was sent off to a site where he had to take a quick round and check if things were going the way they were supposed to. Naitik was happy that he didn't get to do paper work the very first day. He happily reached the site and was going around the area to make sure the workers had done everything fine.. It was an old fort that they had to renovate into a new shopping mall.. HE wanted to check if everything was fine on the first floor.. But the workers had not got any stairs made there and used a wooden ladder to go up and down. Naitik carefull went up it and examined the area.

Akshara went into the street and decided she wanted to go a bit further away from the normal streets so she took a rickshaw which dropped her at a very beautiful but abandoned place. Akshara felt a chill run down her spine as she saw the deserted area. She decided it would be best to go back.. But by the time she turned around the rickshaw wala had vanished into thin air. She felt very uncomfortable when she realized she had left her phone at home and was sort of stranded in an empty place with no clue on how to go back. She heard a dog bark and she started running as she was terrified she ran inside the fort where she saw many men workers staring at her. She screamed and wanted to cry out loud as she felt like she was in deep trouble she ran and her foot accidentally hit the ladder. Ow! She yelped. And down fell the ladder along with the boy who happened to be naitik. He let out a little scream but fortunately fell straight into Akshara's arms who in shock fell down herself. They had a little eye lock until her eyes got gloomy and her tears blurred her vision. She didn't recognise him.

The first thing naitik noticed were those eyes ^__^  a worker helped naitik get off Akshara who was in complete shock and was looking at the ground and her eyes full of tears. Naitik took a moment to recall it was the same girl from the Mithai shop. He saw her get off the floor and tears run down her cheek and then she ran out. He was a bit worried and followed her till he realized she was lost and didn't know her way around.. akshara kept going left & right but she gave up and sat down on the ground in despair. Naitik came running after her. She was facing the other way. He touched her shoulder and she panicked. She took a few steps away and  told him to go away.
Naitik who just wanted to help, said " I can help you get out of here, I realize you're lost.. And don't worry and please don't cry." Akshara cried softly even more. Although she was an experienced girl she was naive but she didn't trust anyone. She turned around to run away. When he said "remember me from the Mithai shop? She took a moment and then remembered him. She then decided that he was probably the only way she could get out of this place and told him if he could tell her the way to the Mithai shop. Naitik said "I can drop you there, I'm done with my work and I'm heading that way only.''akshara agreed. He opened the front door of his car for her but she herself got in the backseat. Naitik smiled a little but she kept looking down. He reached the shop and she said thankyou so much & ran off. Naitik shrugged because he was expecting a better thank you atleast a smile since he had actually just come all the way just to drop her. "girls these days" he mumbled but little did he know what was going on in Akshara's mind.

Akshara rushed home and ran upto her room. She was really very frightened.. She had heard horrible horror stories from her dadi about deserted places in Udaipur although most of them were untrue she couldnt help it. She wept into her pillow and thanked God that nothing wrong happened and she reached home safely. She decided not to tell her family about the little incident.

Natik returned to his home late in the evening.. Welcomed by Dadda Ji who was waiting for him patiently. Dadda Ji told naitik that he had picked a girl for naitik. He had realized that naitik had gotten a job and was stable so it was time for him to get married or atleast engaged because he wanted to see naitik happy and complete. Naitik was taken aback , he wasn't ready for any such commitment.. He was about to refuse when the doctors words played back in his head " he should not face any sort of shock or pain. It's best for his health for him to remain happy" naitiks feelings for his Dadda Ji took over his own and he realized he couldnt be selfish and refuse. So he finally nodded.. Dadda Ji said "Wah! Without even looking at the picture of the girl..wah! What an obedient and respectful grandson I have, I am so proud of you Chora'' naitik smiled when he saw the picture Dadda Ji handed him. It was a picture of jhumki.. Though he had never admitted it he somehow felt Like this was going to happen sooner or later. But he was happy that he and jhumki already had a great understanding and It won't be hard for naitik to accept her as his wife! He went to sleep thinking of the future.

Jhumki who had always secretly admired naitik was very happy when the proposal came..and she more than happily accepted it. They were to get engaged in two days time. Jhumki was a very lively, modern girl though she was respectful and considerate. Naitik was happy. 

Precap // Naitik goes to order Mithai for his engagement and bumps into akshara yet again.while she smiles at him ina friendly way but he decides to ignore her! // 

It isn't what you all are thinking, it isn't going to be a typical love triangle .. Wait and read πŸ˜ƒ
Blekh I think this part was boring again but will have to wait a little till the good part starts.. The beginning is a bit slow I know but ill try and update this FF every other day to get to the good part as I'm myself excited to write it but for that you will have to wait till Part 4 I guess :P
Enjoy!! 
saf2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me first πŸ˜†
okay, i loved this part!! πŸ˜› 
the akshi naitik scene was very sweet...i could imagine all the scenes in my mind...akshara getting scared and naitik being the guy to help her out πŸ˜³ n before that both fell on each other ...
 would love to see now how akshi-naitik fall in love before naitik's marriage...❀️
Waiting eagerly for the next part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saf2012 - 9 years ago
Unicornlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...keep it up
waiting for more scenes...
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luvd it ...
naksh meeting was just ❀️
plzzz update soon
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: saf2012

me first πŸ˜†

okay, i loved this part!! πŸ˜› 
the akshi naitik scene was very sweet...i could imagine all the scenes in my mind...akshara getting scared and naitik being the guy to help her out πŸ˜³ n before that both fell on each other ...
 would love to see now how akshi-naitik fall in love before naitik's marriage...❀️
Waiting eagerly for the next part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you saf!! Glad you're liking it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
-Maryam thumbnail
Gonna update tonight... PLEASE LIKE this post if you want me to PM you when I update 
-Maryam thumbnail
Part 3 :

Celebrations were in full swing for naitik and jhumki's engagement.. From decorations to the venue to the ring selection.. Naitik was going through a tough phase. He was trying to make himself accept that it was happening but couldn't seem to! He sat down one day before his engagement at night, by his window and looked up towards the sky. He missed his parents more than anything in the world. He was having a bad feeling about what was happening. He couldn't get those eyes out of his head (Akshara's) and on the other hand he felt like no other girl could ever understand him like jhumki did. 
He couldn't sleep all night.

Akshara was busy with her own life, she had managed to learn the ways around with the help of shaurya Dadu who had found a girl and used to go meet her. Akshara was least bothered with what shaurya Dadu was up to.. She had found love with the romantic movies that played at the cinema nearby while Dadu went out for romantic meetings akshara used to go to the cinema to watch romantic movies. As a child her parents had always kept an eye on the type of movies she watched so she always ended up watching simple family or action movies & ever since her little trips to the cinema she couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of love. Movies, obviously, portrayed it as an unreal feeling that made you feel like you were in heaven and that everything was like a fairy tale. 

Alas, the day of the engagement arrived. Naitik nervous,with either excitement or fear.. He couldn't tell.. Went to get the last order of ras gullas which were to be served after the ring ceremony. He happened to bump into the same girl again. But he had decided he wouldn't go around being nice to people who weren't thankful. Akshara felt a bit guilty seeing him and passed a smile at him which he ignored and with a straight face Walked out of the shop.akshara thought she had never seen such an egoistic boy. She fled back home. Dadi had to go to her very old friend's( who had passed away) grandsons engagement & suggested akshara to come along with her. Akshara agreed since she liked weddings & the joyous atmosphere. Little did she know she was heading to naitiks engagement.

Naitik hadn't talked to jhumki ever since everything had been finalised.. His parents thought it would be better if they didn't though naitik didn't get the point since they had been friends already. Naitik ready in his cream coloured sherwani got out of his room to get praises thrown at him from many ladies; most of who he had never seen before and didn't have the slightest idea who they were. He smiled and entered the drawing room where the ceremony was to be held. 

Akshara all ready in her pretty light pink outfit which she thought was a bit too much for the occassion but since she didn't have anything else that had been pressed wore it without much fuss. Dadi and akshara reached the house. Dadi started greeting all her relatives and akshara stayed clear of them since she knew weddings were the place where other women looked for their to be daughter in laws! She went in a corner to fix her dress which was bothering her a bit. Her face was towards the wall.. Naitik had just come out of the drawing room for some air and to escape the ladies & all of Dadda ji's friends who were freaking him out. He saw jhumki standing near the kitchen he quickly held her hand & put the ring in her finger to which she responded with a "ye kya" but before she could go on he said ssshhh Bas practising once and giggled. She turned around and naitik nearly screamed his lungs out until he remembered all the people that were inside. The girl wasn't jhumki it was none other than akshara. Akshara completely creeped out and confused just stood there with her mouth opened.. While naitik went on & said " what? You? What are you doing here at my engagement???" 
Akshara replied "your engagement??" then she looked at the ring on her finger and repeated "your engagement!?" she instantly tried to pull it off but gave naitik a sorry look when she realized it was stuck. Naitik stared at her in disbelief. He touched her hand and tried taking it out but stopped when he realized he was hurting her and then sighed loudly.. He said this was my mothers engagement ring.. He started panicking as he heard the door open and saw jhumki entering with her family.. He quickly pulled akshara in the kitchen and started off! "what rubbish is this? I thought you were her. Why are you even here what the hell am I going to do now? How do I get this off.. What am I going to put in my to be fianc's finger !? Ughhh!! You are ughhh " akshara got furious.. "hello mister have some respect I'm not the one who put the ring on you did couldn't you even recognise your own fianc! how ridiculous are you and what are you screaming at me for" her voice was getting louder and louder so he quickly put his hand on her mouth to make her quiet. Her lipstick smeared on his hand ( I don't know if that's romantic or disgusting tbh :P) he wiped it off quickly when he realized it. akshara stared at him full of anger! Naitik realized what a mess he was in and pulled hard on her finger still hen it still didn't come off he stomped off to his room quickly ... He circled around in his room impatiently till he remembered he had bought a ring before for jhumki even before Dadda Ji had given him his moms ring after which it had been decided to make her wear the ring worn by his mother since it was not only beautiful but had sentimental value for naitik. He quickly took out the other ring and put it in the other box and went downstairs where aunties teased him when he entered the room. He quickly whispered something in Dadda ji's ears to warn him and so he wouldn't be shocked.. Naitik realized he hadn't even cast a glance on jhumki who was looking dazzling in a beautiful green dress. Naitik couldn't recognise her for a minute and was nearly about to make fun of her because that was the type of friendly relation they had till he realized he was supposed to make her feel good and appreciate her. He nodded at her at which she blushed. Naitik wondered since when did jhumki start blushing. They exchanged rings while akshara watched from a distance her eyes full of confusion,anger and anxiety. She didn't know what to do. She hid the ring with her dupatta & watched from a distance. Accidentally naitik and aksharas eyes met and naitik kept staring till Dadda Ji nudged him to go on with the ceremony.. The engagement ended & naitik told akshara that he would come around her house with an excuse and by then she should have the ring off her finger with a cold stare. Akshara nodded nervously and left. 

At night naitik lay in bed, extremely restless.. He recalled all what had happened. He felt guilty at having stared at another woman when he was putting a ring on another one.. But he was trying hard to get her out of his mind. But those eyes didn't seem to have any plan on escaping his dreams. He dozed off with a firm desicion that he would get the ring back and all this would be over soon. 

Akshara tried everything she could to get the ring off, she was angry at naitik whose name she didn't even know how dare he put a ring on her finger. She finally looked up the Internet and used some oil to get the ring out of her finger. She looked at it, it was indeed a beautiful ring. She was at peace finally when the ring came out. 

Jhumki lay in bed feeling like the happiest girl in the world.. Jhumki did feel like naitik didn't look st her lovingly the way she wanted him to but she had a good plan on how to do it.

Precap // naitik sees jhumki in shorts and instead of getting happy is really disappointed.. Naitik and Akshara get locked together in the very narrow broom cupboard..where  Akshara slaps naitik... (what did he do ? What did he do? ) bahaha to find out keep reading...! 

Hope you guys liked it.. & naitik aksharas interaction finally starts!!!! Hope you all liked it
& thanks for the lovely comments on all the parts, I really appreciate itπŸ€—
Unicornlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
soo beautifully written maryam 😊
waiting for more.. 😳 Edited by SONAMB404 - 9 years ago
NoMoreAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicely written Maryam
Good job
Please update next part as soon as possible