Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I have not seen the episode today.. but yesterday while watching the episode, i was feeling that why so much footage is given to Tanveer.. Amarpali plays Tanveer beautifully..a nd she does make your skin crawl... but too much of even a good thing is bad.. With so much screen persence viewer will loose its fear of what this character is capable off.. there is no development between Sanam and Ahil since that bottle face off.. no decent scene at least.. the scenes between the engagements don't count as they seem out of place in the present equation that they share..

I have a feeling that Tanveer will try to marry Sanam to Ahil to keep him in her control.. Maybe something to do with Late Nawab's will that Ahil will inherit everything only after his wedding.. and probably Tanveer wants to control him and his wife..

Like iN Beta Movie..

But even after around 50 episodes inseason 2.. They are just bfringing in characters and many of them don't make sense to me..

As to why negative characters in QH get so much prominence is a question that I have no answer to my friend. I actually find Khalal and Khalu benign in comparision to Munisa and her pervert husband. Now to make the matters even worse we got to know that they are minions of Tanveer! 🥱

Tanveer's dialogue that," Yeh ladki humare kaam aa sakti hai" could be an indication to what you are guessing but I think that Tanveer will try n get rid off Sanam, expecially after looking at the way Sanam was being all inquisitive about the locked door. And to be honest, I don't want Sanam and Aahil to get married in troubled circumstances.

Hopefully, in the upcoming episodes we will get to see some good Sanam-Aahil scenes.
amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nikita! 🤗 ❤️
I saw the episode and it was nice.. It wasn't out of place or anything - like every sequence had a flow which was pretty surprising but I guess it was LM directing so it was good... And it was really nice of Akshay to grace Qubool Hai with his presence and make it as bolloywoody as possible...

It feels like the story has finally started - like Ammi Kitten Jaan, in her omnipotent presence knows and wants to know every single thing happening around her- I guess the only thing that might slip from right under her nose might be SaHil. I don't think she's blind though - she's acting blind I'm sure.. This is Billo Rani we are talking about here.. Her relation with Munisa is not surprising. I'm thinking when she killed Asad/Zoya and everyone else, she only had their properties to deal with and knowing her, she wanted power and to be rich so I'm not surprised she might know Munisa or might have made friends with her for constant visits to Munisa's house. And futhermore, her association with Badi Ammi - why is she treating Badi Ammi , the way Razia treated Badi Bi.. Ahil's Badi Ammi probably knows all about Ammi Kitten Jaan and Sanam taking care of her would be rather interesting now.. 

What's actually more interesting right now is Haya and Rahat - They remind me a little of Asya for some reason - cos probably their love encounters are quite innocent and beautiful and pure too.. 

Anyway, nice post Sweetie! It's nice to read your post on the episode like after so long.. I think the last time was December? :)