Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (72): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: Page 121/123* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 130

arshi-pooja

IF-Dazzler

arshi-pooja

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by MastMalang

Originally posted by polly_mk

ROFL what an interview!! I love this guy! Tongue

As @Akhushi said... it was really great to hear his voice...and yes pallavi... we came to know something good about 22 yards schedule!Thumbs Up

I was ROFling at some of his answersROFL
gave it back as good as it getsROFL
He was at his sarcastic bestLOLLOL
yes!LOLLOL

Did u hear at the beginning the interviewer said that you said you would talk to us some time...and he replied... yeah but not always!ROFL I think they really pestered him for this IV!LOL

so i heard it rightLOLROFL

okay..so now i understood Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (72): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: Page 121/123* (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I don't think he sounded very pleased ... Infact he didn't sound as he sounds with fans normally .. He is usually very affectionate and warm with all fans ... But it could be coz .. Maybe he was driving and distracted or he was irritated with the ques ... I know some ques were irritating to me ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

7_sneha_7Shri_BaSoProudArShianstg1polly_mk-SweetJasmine--Barun

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
yea vasu he was pleasingly rude LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoVasuSpolly_mk

stg1

IF-Sizzlerz

stg1

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
^^ oh maybe, i was just responding to the presumptive part Tongue whole thing was a bit awkward, not sure what Barun thought of the questions but his answers were hilarious! he must be used to irrelevant q's now, am still remembering some of the mm hangout q's. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley13farha_ipkkndShri_BaSo-SweetJasmine-

VasuS

IF-Sizzlerz

VasuS

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetJasmine-

yea vasu he was pleasingly rudeLOL
hmm pleasingly rude or politely rude ... LOL me liked it ... Gave as good as the ques deserved ! Yesterday's ques to John were so good pata nahi what happened to them today ? Anyway ... Loved the barun isms ... !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Shri_BaSopolly_mk-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
some of the questions could have been avoided, like cutting, shaving etc. We may as fans talk whatever in our circle, but no need to pass such talks to he himself. See he handled that question very well. It seems this team bugged him too much for the interview and it sounded like to get rid of them he gave the interview. It was not up to mark for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaShri_BaSopolly_mk

boisecrazy

Goldie

boisecrazy

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

Originally posted by VasuS

He was quite sarcastic in the IV ... Very in Barun like ... More as of he was irritated ... Actually even I was getting irritated with their pushiness... He was clearly busy and not free to give IV but still he gave and the ques asked were kinda weird and the vibes were .. I don't know .. A bit presumptive .. I mean there is a certain dignity and distance between fans and celeb ... Anyway ... I LOVED to hear Barun ... And yes he does sarcasm VERY WELL !! I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end .. LOL

yeah, but i think he might know this girl quite well now, he crank called her apparently! (mentioned on their twitter page) she met him at the spl dinner, then went to india and iv him twice already last year and he said her name at the end of the call. i remember figuring this out when the pics came out from the ts iv last jan/feb because i saw her at the birmingham event on tv (if u saw the ts pics, she's the one who gave him a mini harley)  

What Barun IV are you talking about? How come I missed it. Can someone give me the link please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
it is posted in the second page, i mean the link.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoVasuS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top