Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: barunsobtifan12

plz tell me what was d question...everyone is annoyed by it

the interviewer said my friend is going to bring a pair of scissors and a shaver whenever she gets the chance to meet u and Barun said oh, she wont need that coz i'm clean shaven right now coz i want to get a tan πŸ˜›
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stg1

the interviewer said my friend is going to bring a pair of scissors and a shaver whenever she gets the chance to meet u and Barun said oh, she wont need that coz i'm clean shaven right now coz i want to get a tan πŸ˜›

what did he say in start Stg ??  reagarding him being interviewed?? 
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stg1

the interviewer said my friend is going to bring a pair of scissors and a shaver whenever she gets the chance to meet u and Barun said oh, she wont need that coz i'm clean shaven right now coz i want to get a tanπŸ˜›

thanx for telling...well i dnt really knw whats bad in it but im not liking it either
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He was quite sarcastic in the IV ... Very in Barun like ... More as of he was irritated ... Actually even I was getting irritated with their pushiness... He was clearly busy and not free to give IV but still he gave and the ques asked were kinda weird and the vibes were .. I don't know .. A bit presumptive .. I mean there is a certain dignity and distance between fans and celeb ... Anyway ... I LOVED to hear Barun ... And yes he does sarcasm VERY WELL !! I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end .. πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_mk

yes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did u hear at the beginning the interviewer said that you said you would talk to us some time...and he replied... yeah but not always!🀣 I think they really pestered him for this IV!πŸ˜†

so i heard it rightπŸ˜†πŸ€£
stg1 thumbnail
congrats on new thread! πŸ˜ƒ was a funny iv, i had 10 things i could think of off the top of my head that i would have asked and they were better, more relevant q's. but it was nice to hear his voice and i did enjoy some of his answers, especially the thing he misses about tv - 'i miss being tired and unhealthy' πŸ˜† a lot of them weren't open ended questions that he could respond to but rather statements that he had to react to, and that's never gonna get u anything new πŸ˜³ but he was very funny, we found out 22 will have a 45 day shoot starting in july and these guys gave me an awesome john iv that i'm still smiling about so all is well! 
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: -SweetJasmine-

so i heard it rightπŸ˜†πŸ€£

okay..so now i understood πŸ‘
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think he sounded very pleased ... Infact he didn't sound as he sounds with fans normally .. He is usually very affectionate and warm with all fans ... But it could be coz .. Maybe he was driving and distracted or he was irritated with the ques ... I know some ques were irritating to me ...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yea vasu he was pleasingly rude πŸ˜†
stg1 thumbnail
^^ oh maybe, i was just responding to the presumptive part πŸ˜› whole thing was a bit awkward, not sure what Barun thought of the questions but his answers were hilarious! he must be used to irrelevant q's now, am still remembering some of the mm hangout q's.