~|| Rahat & HaYa -TuMujhkoYuMilaJaiseBanjareKoGhar AT #1 ||~ - Page 71

Posted: 9 years ago

I just don;t et it apni izzat par baat lekar how can Haya take revenge from Rahat

I mean you wanted me to be with someone else so now I will be with someone else in front of your eyes

What is she trying to do? Hurt Rahat? Yeah she will but she is doing more damage to herself

She should have said Qubbol nahi hai and then just leave

Ye kya hai?

Faiz is toh from first day I hated him I know he has no limits girne ke

Haya is the pyar mein chot khayi hui ladki

Rahat toh ek number ka dumbo hai

I don;t like this step of Haya; just too much considering she is tamatar ki beti

I guess this si Qureshi side ka blood;

Iss se accha hota Rehan would find out ki ye meri behen hai; Meri behen ki jahaan izzat nahi wo nahi jaayegi wahan get her to his home

Haya used to talk more when she didn't have a voice than she does now 🤣

They used Dhadkan song on FaYa

So now FaYa is the official couple cause in the movie SS dreams about AK and SS who were the official couple of the movie

Or was it just time copy pasting a scene from movie to show

Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

<font color="#9900cc">Haya used to talk more when she didn't have a voice than she does now 🤣</font>

Today i felt d same 🤣
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

<font color="#9900cc">What movie? :S</font>

DHADKAN MOVIE WOTH AKSHY AND SHIPA in lead
Originally posted by Chahanya

They used Dhadkan song on FaYa

So now FaYa is the official couple cause in the movie SS dreams about AK and SS who were the official couple of the movie

Or was it just time copy pasting a scene from movie to show

hey don't say that though most of times now days i skip them bt still rahat and haya only not that faiz 😡
I havent seen the episode but what does this show have to do with that movie?! lol

The entire song sequence was lifted from the movie

I mean entire

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr3swj_dil-ne-yeh-kaha-hai-dil-se-ii_music

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

hey don't say that though most of times now days i skip them bt still rahat and haya only not that faiz 😡

Even I want RaHa that too khush but just seeing that creeps face yesterday

Why do I get the feeling when Haya will not give into him readily he will force her

Haya will come to know the truth about Faiz's lies about Rahat and will want to clear everything with Rahat but then Faiz will R*** her and Rahat will come to know what Faiz did to her

Faiz out of the pic but then Haya not wanting to be with Rahat because she is not pure for him and will be carrying that Faiz ka baccha So again we will have to wait till the child is born to see RaHa nikah then Happy RaHa