Page 2 Page 7

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think this SNS
story writers  are big MAHA FOOL...Silly
THIS STUPID WITCH CREEP RADHA 
SAYING...THAT SHE IS NOT EDUCATED SO MUCH AND DON'T KNOW THE MEDICINES NAME PROPERLY THAN HOW SHE CHANGED MEDICINE...AngryAngry
QUES IS THAT... IF RADHA IS NOT SO MUCH EDUCATED ACCORDING TO THE SILLY STORY WRITER ,THAN HOW COME THIS RADHA DIAL THE NUMBERS OF THE CELL  PHONE LOL AND HOW COME RADHA
TEXT THE MESSAGE TO TRIPTI...LOLLOL
I AM LAUGHING ...LOLROFL ON THE STORY WRITER...STUPID FOOL...SillyWackoROFLlaughing smiley face emoticonlaughing smiley face emoticon
what saying about  PAGAL

KOKILA ...silly face emoticon doing so much MESS in the family and
all modi family is more
 PAGAL than KOKILA...silly face emoticon...rolling on the floor laughing emoticonrolling on the floor laughing emoticon
RASHI AND JIGAR
WANTED TO SLEEP IN A  SUV  BUT KOKILA LOCKED RASHI 
 IN IT AND GET THE SUV  KEYS FROM THE JIGAR...LOL
AND RASHI & JIGAR BOTH SCARED FROM SECURITY ALARM OF THE CAR...LOLWink FEELING SAD FOR THEM......KIYAA HALAT BANA DI KOKILA NEIN...LOL 

OH ! HO!...ITS A VERY MISERABLE CONDITION...avatar laughter emoticon...laughing smiley face emoticon
KIDS
ALSO SUFFERING A LOT ! WITHOUT PARENTS...frustrated emoticon
FRUSTRATED TO SEE THIS ALL...Wink
ISS RADHA KO PATA NAHI KAB PUNISHMENT MILEYGI...!Angry
TODAY ALSO THIS RADHA CHANGE HER WHOLE STATEMENT AND SPEAKING ALL LIES...Angry
...NOW !
 NEAR ABOUT 5 TO 6 MONTHS GOING THIS TRACK AND NOT STOP NOW...Wink
DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY GO TO VAISHNO DEVI ...LOLWinkBig smile WHEN THIS DAY COMES YAAR NO HOPES DRAG A LOT...Angry
REQUEST FROM ALL TO SNS CREATIVES ... PLEASE SOON FINISH THIS MAD TRACK...!
                              POST BY ... Simibrar...Wink
please HIT THE LIKE BUTTON JI...Big smileWink
REQUEST TO ALL MY FRIENDS...
VERY MUCH NEED  YOUR SWEET  REPLIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...WinkTongueBig smileSmile
                              BIG THANKS TO ALL....

Edited by simibrar1990 - 04 June 2014 at 12:33pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

ChomelNB26lovesajanmahamzrnoorani11shamalapillayKula915Sowji2003meenu21tangomangolittlegoofyaaaj4u4tlujaanuluvsyouparvati.anyashazteame1983minasgalskanumdent4uwalquest2000thendralfan007cvdprasadsakshiisweetymachar13shukhpakhiiPrincessNRitu-sri11prernacdakidsnameSaiflicious9733Seby9733_Nancy_dipali13pamela01..Zindagi..Serena.Vachu2610suresh555deejagisizezeroaddict-sumana---Zariyat--ShahZurAbraysuk19sanwani_grANJ4westindianNISHADEEP--Shamoo--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fool ! maha fool EPISODE !!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sizezeroaddict

IF-Dazzler

sizezeroaddict

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Egjactlyyy!! I felt like a Maha fool watching this episode!! Pinch Yesterday when they showed the kal ka aane wala scene, I was happy that finally this Censored Radha is gonna confess and she would be punished well but instead, something else happend! Angry
And also afta I finished watching the episode, my head was aching like anything! All because of this Modi family ka behaviour!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizezeroaddict

Egjactlyyy!! I felt like a Maha fool watching this episode!! Pinch Yesterday when they showed the kal ka aane wala scene, I was happy that finally this Censored Radha is gonna confess and she would be punished well but instead, something else happend! Angry
And also afta I finished watching the episode, my head was aching like anything! All because of this Modi family ka behaviour!!Dead
THANKS FOR REPLYING THE POST DEAR...Big smile
Exactly you are absulotely saying true ... drag ! drag ! drag ! only this work done...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagisizezeroaddict

sizezeroaddict

IF-Dazzler

sizezeroaddict

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
You are welcomeBig smile
I am also desperately waiting for dat vaishno devi trip of their's! Evrytime they show kal ka aane waala scene, I look forward for any signs of the Mandir but there's no faydaOuchOuchOuch

simibrar1990

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizezeroaddict

You are welcomeBig smile
I am also desperately waiting for dat vaishno devi trip of their's! Evrytime they show kal ka aane waala scene, I look forward for any signs of the Mandir but there's no faydaOuchOuchOuch
no doubt you are 100% true yaar...Tongue
 if somebody knows creatives address mail them...LOL that we viewers are all badly fed up...TongueAngry

sizezeroaddict

sakshiisweety

sakshiisweety

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post
Cvs think we r dumb there is nt limit of crapAngry

simibrar1990

rwsay

rwsay

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I'v just had a tooth extraction and it was less painful then each SNS episode for the last few months and now I read it has got worse Disapprove . 
I was such a big fan but have stopped watching it a couple of weeks ago. Today I decided to check the forum to see if there have been any changes ...but nooo...

I cannot bear to watch half an hour of complete and utter nonsense. It is ridiculous and sooo insulting the intelligence of viewer...the producers or directors should be ashamed of themselves for allowing such a successful program to drop so low. They should have prime time taken away from them, Amongst my friends and  family no one watches it any more as they feel the same. 

Is it that SNS is coming to an end and they do not have any more ideas to take the serial further? If so then it should have been given a dignified exit. This is such a waste of time, money and talent. The actors should quit as I am sure it cannot do their reputations any good to continue to be associated with such big failure that SNS is heading towards. 

The public is 'fickle' bhai... they only remember what happens most recently not the glories of the past. What a reputation to carry through your career!

WAKE UP SNS team else take a bow before you loose everything. 
or better still... buck up and make the program again the success it was and deserves to be...we want entertainment not excruciating pain...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanuluvsyouprernacdasimibrar1990sizezeroaddict

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Simi Clap   if i dont reply its because busy with kids  
But seriously this has gone on long enough its beyond repair   i dont know why trps are so high right now on this show because it has gone downhill 

simibrar1990

Post Reply New Post

Go to top