Is Veera really that "naive"

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Veera single handedly solved the village's problems

She got Baldev to fall "in love" with her

But is she so blind that she cant see she is constantly interfering in her brothers married life?

She really cant be this stupid?

For a girl who faked love and trapped the Sherdev, she cant see that her brother and his wife need some alone time?

Ranvi has always been a bit clueless so I can see why the CV have made him sort of "dumb" in the matters of the heart

However I cant see why CV are making Veera just as dumb

I cant say I feel sorry for Gunjan due to doings in the past, but I do get her anger and frustration

She has always been the outsider in her own maternal home, and now is feeling the same in her inlaws house as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well in most of the cases its Ranvi who drag Veera in his marital life.
I remember a scene where she backed out of campaigning so that her bhabhi can spend time with her husband.
Even in yesterdays episode it was Ranvi who pulled her out and made to sit with them.
If anyone is to be blamed then its Ranvi... Though I don't blame him as he shares good amount of time with his wife. But Gunjan wants him to be around 24x7 and moreover she don't want him to be with Veera.

Coming to Baldev's point, he had already fallen for her , I don't remember where she made him to fall for her. Yes, she faked to be in love with him to get rid of him as he was dancing on her head.

She is not at all naive ... She behaves as the situation demands.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Cherry.. Its Ranvi who keeps dragging Veera in everything.. Plus Baldev had fallen for Veera even before she played the trick.. She hasnt fasoed him..
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with cherry and Smita. Veera hasn't interfered in Ranvi's married life. She has never asked him to ignore G and give her full attention. She always includes G in her plans. Nowadays she adds "Bhabhi JI" with Veer Ji. The fault is partly Ranvi's and mostly Gunjan's. Veera or for that matter any other character cannot be blamed for this.
The only time she was a little childish was when she asked why there was a delay in opening the door on the morning of Ranjan's SR. BUt that's not a big mistake. She always sees to it that Ranvi and Gunjan get their private space.
As for Veeba, Veera never trapped Baldev. He was running behind her like a creep. She just made a 5 days plan to get rid of him. Its not like she faked love and made him fall in love with her.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the love that ranvi  and verra share is devine ... i think that gunjan needs to understand ...the love that a brother and sister has is countless...    my hubby unde...rstand my relationship with my brother
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sherdev👍🏼 what a name👏
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

the love that ranvi  and verra share is devine ... i think that gunjan needs to understand ...the love that a brother and sister has is countless...    my hubby unde...rstand my relationship with my brother

Imagine your hubby was busily working and you  convinced him to come and have lunch with you .

After he comes , you are paying 0 attention to your hubby and feeding your brother ..

Wont your husband feel irritated  ?

Sorry for the personal comparison ... but that is what happened in yesterday's episode
Fatima01 thumbnail
I don't blame gunjan for the way she feels. Any girl would feel like that. Her husband is an insensitive idiot 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think 99% of the fault lays with Ranvi. HE is the one that is dragging her in the middle of his married life. He came to have a lunch date with Gunjan and then HE invited Veera along. Is he that silly?? It's not Veera's fault. 

Soon enough she will start to notice something is wrong. But in this case she had no idea that he came especially to have lunch with Gunjan. I think at the moment she is distracted with all the dress shop business to be thinking much about her Veerji's ineptness at being tactful where his wife is concerned. 

In this case I don't blame Veera at all. I blame Ranvi. It is HIS marriage after all and his wife. He should know better. 

As for VEEBA...Yes Veera was wrong to do the whole fake love thing with Baldev. But she didn't do it to make him fall in love with her. She did it to drive him away. The truth was he was already in love with her and she didn't do ANYTHING to encourage that. He did it all himself. Gunjan, on the other hand found out Ranvi loved her and PRETENDED to like him so that he would confess, so that she can reject him in front of the whole village, for revenge. Veera never stooped that low with Baldev. 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well the way CV's are taking it - seems like a future Nanan-bhabhi drama is on or maybe a rift btwn Ranjan due to Veera. They always overdo it. 😕 

The same thing is gonna happen with Veeba - A few days back they shwd balu supporting and speaking up for Ratan and now he's stooping so low to disgrace her. How can they contradict themselves so much? And how will Veera ever fall in love with him?  
So all this means something real serious and painful coming up?!

Edited by anuramesh26 - 9 years ago