Celebration Thread For Our Bestie Mooumi......

Posted: 9 years ago

To my best friend:

I will stay up all night talking to you so you never feel alone (youll have to deal with me in the morning though)

Ill make sure your crush stays liking you over ANYONE (physical violence may acquire) 

I will cancel plans in a second for you (even if its a date with Zac Efron!)

I would rather hold you while youre cry, than be partying with anyone (YES ANYONE)

If someone breaks your heart, Ill break their face (with pleasure)

Ill make sure you KNOW you ARE the best thing in the world (once you become conceited this deal is off!)

Ill work my butt off to get you what you wanted for Christmas (This does not include Edward Cullen)

Id buy the whole world to make you smile (Because everyone wants a globe)

Ill go on talking like an idiot till you laugh (or punch me out whichever one makes you happy)

I would throw myself in front of a bullet/truck/crazy manic to make sure you were okay (I expect you to be at my hospital bed EVERY SECOND)

I will never pick another living soul over you in my life (but dead souls are a different story)

If you ever need someone to pick you up I AM THERE,
If I cant pick you up, Ill lay there with you... (Id prefer to lay its easier)

I will promise to never leave till you want me too, and my arms will still be waiting for you when you want me back (but then again who would ever want ME to leave!)

I promise all this because I know I will never find another person like you, SO WHY TRY!

Edited by aksasya - 9 years ago

You asked me:Why do you like to spend time with me?

My answer ðŸ˜›

Because you can do what no one else can, you make me feel like me. With you, I don't have to put on a fake personality to try and fit in. If I find something funny when I'm with you I just laugh. If I'm being stupid, you'll tell me. If I trip and fall, you'll laugh and then help me up and give me a hug, which is exactly what I need. If I'm upset you'll ask me what's wrong, but instead of letting me cry for hours about it you'll say something, make me laugh and forget it immediately, No one else can do that. With you, I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not, I can just be me, and I love that feeling. If I'm in trouble you'd be there to help me through it. If I lose faith in myself I know you have faith in me. When I'm with you, it's just fun, I don't have to worry about being someone who knows everything, or someone that's loud and hyper. I'm just me. And I love spending time with you, because even though I have a lot of flaws, and I'm far from perfect, you still accept me as me, which is something no one else does. 

So, really what I want to say, is thank you with all my heart, for being the best friend I've ever had, and for making me feel like me and be confident in myself. Basically thanks for just being you! You truly are my best friend...

Edited by aksasya - 9 years ago
aks.. ur such a sweetheart 🤗

Edited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago

mai bina pm ki ...pahunch gayi 😉
moumi congratulations once again