Shefali or Doctor Shefali

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Shefali took the injection for the injury on her leg herself. I wonder if she got medical training also apart from bike riding!πŸ˜† I think she would succeed in bringing mental illness to Bhoomi, but LK would come to the rescue..maybe in form of Gopaljee 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
oh yes..maybe who knows she must have taken a training.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: barbie

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Shefali took the injection for the injury on her leg herself. I wonder if she got medical training also apart from bike riding!πŸ˜†I think she would succeed in bringing mental illness to Bhoomi, but LK would come to the rescue..maybe in form of Gopaljee 😊

Well said Barbie πŸ‘ i want Gopalji to come back and save Bhumi from Shefali's evil intensions.
hemione thumbnail
i think the scene where shefali tuk the injection byherself was a complete blooper and a big spoof!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
no one can take an injection just like that without proper training.
u have to inject the medicine in the veins and finding veins do take a little time. and she tuk in widout cing.
she will only go mad by taking injections at wrong places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
hermione
shalitha thumbnail
soooo true she cannot inject without training.that is complitly wrong. soon she is going to become vamp no 1
ab tho kanayya he bachasaktha hai heritageko or bhumiko
hope sumone findsout fast
ushasig thumbnail
Yeah, that is sooooooo wierd.
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemione

i think the scene where shefali tuk the injection byherself was a complete blooper and a big spoof!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
u have to inject the medicine in the veins and finding veins do take a little time. and she tuk in widout cing.
she will only go mad by taking injections at wrong places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
hermione

i agree...why didnt she just bandage it or something...thats more easier? well..she shows how foolish she can be sometimesπŸ˜†

Edited by Shirley - 17 years ago
Shirley thumbnail
btw..well said..barbie!! πŸ‘
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and did you guys notice..what doctor did...just one needle and she even didnt clean her leg..which had lots of blood on it...and she just covered it with white cloth....shefali's better doctor then... πŸ˜† apne aap ko needle...and doctor too gave her that if it pains.. πŸ˜†
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hemione

hermione

eexactly agree wid u all the way......even i was thinkin how can someone take an injection anywhere and without even a help of an doctor.....

thats indeed an blooper......or shefali thinks that she's too qualified to take an injection and find the veins more quickly than a doctor......and more wierd is the doctor who gave her the injections all te way so she can inject herself!!!!!!!