ilovebandini thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG,finally something is happening in this serial!!!!!!!Radha?Bittu?Radha finally knowing aout the marriage?Precap-Raja in jail?!!!!!This all sounds so good!A pleasant change from the "I love you" scenes and the disgusted looks!Can't wait to see the episode!(and I was sure that from today I will make a pause from the forum and to skip several episodes!)Finally something is going on!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
todays epi was surely a twister one
radhaji bittuji back
raja in jail😆(OMG how much time my vd wud go to jail🥺)
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea finally gadi thodi aage badi ...patni se pyar kaise hua balatkar i have seen a spark pf rk in precap its not said tomorrow but this week like a promo n jdj shooting is taking little disturbance in meiej  with bds n all.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
they are trying to follow season 1 track
hate jail revenge 
ilovebandini thumbnail
I am happy 'cause something is going on.But I think that the jail thing will be Madhu's plan to get away from him which makes me feel sorry for Raja.But I don't know,I have to see everything first!Hate and love will begin,although I can't wait for the love scenes.
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Pls No Sepration of RAJBALA...
ilovebandini thumbnail
I think that we will have to wait(like we waited with Rishbala)a lot for their true love!
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here I've only been reading the updates I just didn't have the energy to watch the episodes especially the tauji and gang coming along to Mumbai and madhu's plan failing for pagphera rasm.

From reading today's update I think I will put a pause on written updates too.