Page 2 Page 5

taashareyam

Goldie

taashareyam

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Taarey OS Love

Hey guys!
I am back with a OS
Thanks Priyanka Di for telling the songs.
This OS is dedicated to u
Love u Di!!!!

A BOY'S POV:
I am sitting in their school canteen in green trousers, white shirt and green tie looking handsome and dashing.
For the world I am the most luckiest guy to be a son of biggest business tycoon. But only the I know how much I crave for love and care which I deserves but never got this love and care from my parents.
When I was 5 years old, my parents hired a babysitter for me leaving me all alone in Mumbai and they went London to handle their business. For them I am burden on them but for me they are my parents. I was craving for love so pyaar paane keliye maine dost banaya but unhone bhi mujhe dhokha diya. They were my friends to gain popularity in school.
Oopss!
Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Reyaansh Singhania popularly known as Rey. I am studying in +1 and today is my first day in the school. I am a very quite boy who craves for love but never gets it. I dont talk with anyone as whoever becomes my friend they only becomes to gain popularity. Its time for my class now.
END

Rey went and settled himself on the first bench of second row watching students enjoying and doing fun. He too wanted to enjoy and make friends but what his friends do every time with him made him lost trust on this word FRIENDSHIP. This word now dont even exist for him. He was broken who needs someone to mend his broken heart but he have no one.

Soon a girl in green skirt, white shirt and green tie came and sat with him. He was lost in her hazel brown eyes. He felt himself falling for her. Her innocent eyes face was making him fall in love with her but then he composed himself as the teacher came and started giving a biology lecture to them.

Rey was concentrating and making notes side by side when he saw the girl's name on her notebook. Her name was TAANI Shekhawat. Taani too started making notes in her notebook. Everyday Rey used to sit on the same bench and Taani too sat with him. Rey was deeply in love with her. 

Taani ki story bhi kuch similar hi hai she also craves for love but have no one as uske parents have disowned her. She lives alone in a house given her by her grand father who loves a lot but few days back he died due to a heart attack leaving her all alone. She thinks that she is that bad that everyone leaves her.

She got attracted towards Rey the very first day when she saw him. His brown eyes are so attractive that they attracted her towards him. But she knows if she will go near someone n love him, someday he will also leave her alone like everyone does.

NEXT DAY:

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

Rey came in school canteen waiting for the bell to ring for the next class. He sat all alone like always. He saw every boy sitting with his girlfriends and doing chit chat romantic chit chat. How much Rey wanted to sit with Taani and do the chit chat.

Haan..
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Hmm...

Rey is imagining him with Taani sitting on a table holding hands, chit chatting and Taani feeding him with her own hands as its lunch time. Soon Rey came out of his trance as he heard bell ring and everyone going to their classes. He too went in his class.

Jaise koi kinaara
Deta ho sahaara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara
Karta ho ujaala
Waise hi roshan kare woh shehar

He went and sat on his same sit like always waiting for Taani to come but today she was late today for the class. She came after 15 minutes due to which she got scoldings from the teacher. He felt bad and wanted to kill his teacher for shouting on such a beautiful soul.

Dard mere woh bhula hi gayaa
Kuch aisa asar huaa
Jeena mujhe woh phir se woh sikha raha
Hmm.. Jaise baarish kar de tar
Yaa marham dard par
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Taani came and sit at her seat. Rey saw her pain in her eyes but couldn't do anything. Use dar lagta hai ki agar woh uske paas gaya toh kahi woh bhi use dur na chale jaye jaise sab karte hai.

Muskaata yeh chehra
Deta hai jo pehraa
Jaane chhupata kya dil ka samandar
Auron ko toh hardam saaya deta hai
Woh dhoop mein hai khada khud magar
Chot lagi hai usey phir kyun
Mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai
Dil tu bata de kya hai iraada tera

Rey thought ki jo marzi ho we all have the right to live and he will confess his love to her no matter chahe use woh pyaar sirf kuch palo ke liye mile but those moments are enough for him to live his all life without her.

Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar
Main mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Rey is all the time staring at her with love in his eyes.

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Jaise banjare ko ghar..
Jaise banjare ko ghar...
Jaise banjare ko ghar...

Period gets over. everyone goes out only TAAREY are left. Taani is about to leave when Rey holds her wrist and stops her.

Rey: Taani...

Taani: Rey please mera haath chodiya

Rey: Nahi Taani aaj tumhe meri baat sunni padegi

Taani: Rey pls

Rey didn't listen to her and just pinned her to the nearest wall and hold her shoulders. They both have tears in their eyes n pain of not having anyone in their life with them.

Rey: Taani I love u!!!
        It was love at first sight for me. Pehli baar tumhe dekha aur tumse pyaar karne laga. Main yeh bhi jaanta hoon ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho tumhari aakhon main dhikhta hai ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho.

Taani: Rey main bhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hun but hum kabhi saath nahi ho skate

Rey: Kyun Taani jab hum dono ek dusre pyaar karte hai toh saath kyun nahi ho sakte??

Taani: Kyunki maine jisse bhi pyaar kiya hai woh humesha mujhse ddor ho jate hai. main nahi chahti ki aap bhi mujhse dur ho jao.
Mere Mom-dad ne mujhe disown kardiya hai I live alone in a flat given by my grand father but ab unki bhi death hogi due to heart attack

Rey is shocked that how much suffered and hugged her tight she too hugged him tight after 15 minutes they broke the hug

Rey: Taani mera pyaar itna kamzoor nahi hai ki main tumse dur hojaunga
Zindagi bhar tumhare saath rahunga
Pls mujhe ek chance do
Main love n care keliye tadap raha hun
I have no one who can give me love
Mere mom dad keliye main sirf ek burden hun
I live here alone they ive in London
Pls tum mujhse dur gayi toh main mar...

Taani kissed him on his lips to shut his mouth. She knew what he is gonna say. Rey too responded. after 10 minutes they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Rey joined his forehead with hers.

Rey: I love u Taani

Taani: I love u too Rey

Rey: Taani I will b coming to your house at 10 pm be ready
n yeah dont argue on this topic

Taani: ok

At 10 pm:

Rey came on his bike near Taani's window
He horn so that she will come to her window
She came she wore a white top with pink salwar stylish salwar with one pony.

Rey told her to come out so that they can go
She said she will b there in 5 mins

Taani came towards his bike n he told her to sit
they went in a open club imagine the song AA RAAT BHAR

Aa raat bhar.. aa raat bhar..
Jaayein na ghar.. jaayein na ghar..
Hai saath tu.. Kya hai fikar
Jaayein na ghar.. aa raat bhar

Rey took her inside. Taani was going but he stopped her and started taking rounds around her like mad and made her dance too.

Jaayein jahaan jahaan jahaan dil kare
Jaane kahaan kahaan kahaan phir mile
Iss raat mein beete umar, saari umar
Aa raat bhar, jaayein na ghar

He went to 3 girls asking them to make Taani change into a single piece. They took Taani and made her change n told her to do modeling she was first uncomfartable but after seeing Rey seh started doing modeling and gave a flying kiss which Rey catch  

Namkeeniyan hain, nazdikiyaan hain
Rang hi rang hai nazaaron mein
Hansne lagi hoon, phansne lagi hoon
Armaan dil mein hazaaron hain

Taani tries to fall down and Rey catches her they both are dancing and Rey made Taani drank shots too

Toh paar de sabhi hadein
Gale lage kabhi nahi hone de sehar
Iss raat mein beete umar, saari umar

Aa raat bhar.. (aa raat bhar)
Aa raat bhar.. (aa raat bhar)
Jaayein na ghar.. (jaayein na ghar)
Aa raat bhar

Aa raat bhar.. Aa raat bhar..

At the end Taani kissed him on lips it was a peck.

Please hit like and comment big pls

Edited by taashareyam - 03 June 2014 at 8:38am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

riachawlalkocarter4gudiyatarayTAT_VJrose2013jahnvi_Patelpreety_1994Aarti_TaareytaareymyjaanSuhanitaareysurabhimeenataanitaareylalLY1234ONLYTAAREYsanjana.sanjudasvROJA-TAAREYnagutaareydiyadawda13sashaTRSanaparveendoll_dimplenishu98..AmRit..princess1926anaghchavan-AnyDestiny-Mohini_Jugranjallwa_taareynidaTaareySona_loveVDArchi_Tarreyshamanbkmonikasaxena05shanz_sejaltharu01sumana.sheshapoorni_vishalidivi_divyanaskfirdousHumzysakshiarshifantamanna-azaanhima_taareypremlatataani.priya1997princess_taraPriyanka.saha-NautankiAsh--SunShineraddhi.CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAAREY OS LOVE" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Res
Me first!!!Dancing

shanz_sejal

Goldie

shanz_sejal

Posted: 03 June 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
res 

i actually liked the sad ending :/