Akdha SFF. {{Torn Apart }} ch 17 pg 161 10/9 thread closed! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

very nice update.. continue soon & do pm dear.

I will soon😊

chapter 5 updated!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aniya879 - 9 years ago

Chapter 5

Jalal POV

After a few days Mr. Singh announces that we are going to a 1 week trip to manali , me and rukaiya exchange evil grins according to rukaiya that is the destination where jodha will fall to my feet. But somewhere inside doesn't want to do this to her and ask her a proper explanation , jalal quit thinking about that and continue with plan. After class as am talking further about the plan with rukaiya I hear someone say.

Jodha: JALAL!

A smile crept on my face I turn around suddenly I forget what was happening and as usual she comes towards to me for a hug , I lift her up in the air she giggles and I put her down.

Jodha: jalal  where have you been??? You haven't been attending my calls , not responding to my texts?

Jalal: am so sorry jodha ( jodha starts being childish and looks away with funny angriness) I was going to hold my ears when jodha stopped me.

Jodha: no need to do this I was joking( with love and care)

Jalal smiles at her the whole time he was talk to her he forgot about every pain that was known to him the last couple of days.

Jodha: Anyways jalal I wanted you to meet someone , paar abhi wo yaha nahi hai, so I will make you meet that person very soon.

Jalal: who is it

Jodha: surprise and see if you can guess him on the day, anyways I have to go or else moti will kill me, and by the moti and Akshay totally love each other but getting them to admit is so hard.

Jalal: so we were right

Jodha: of course we were right , anyways bye jalal see you soon I have to finish off every assignments before that trip and see you on Monday,

She wraps her hand around my neck letting her hand loose , and kisses my lips, and I kiss hr back with the same passion.

Jodha: okay bye if you don't pick my calls I will... I will not talk to you ever again

Jalal: acha baba I promise I will pick up your calls

Jodha: okay bye luv ya

Jalal: luv u too

I turn back to see a furious rukaiya,

Rukaiya: what a acting , a little too realistic

That was no acting, what is happening with me I need to hate this girl, she betrayed me and am all happy with her.

Jalal: yea all acting ( he lied to himself)

As he went though the plan again unaware of a pair of ears listening to their conversation.

When I reached my bedroom I laid down, I was too tired. I was tired mentally this has been too much, someone he trusted the most betrayed his love, a fear coming towards him which was known to be extinct, the moment they both confessed their feelings but now it exist. This fear will haunt him for the rest of his life as he is being apart from the one he loves. I close my eyes and think about the time where I talked to jodha about fears.

Jalal's FB

Jalal: close your eyes jodha

Jodha: okay okay I will

I guided her to the hidden part of the building which has a hidden terrace they both reach, the cool breeze suits the emotion.

Jalal: open your eyes beautiful

Jodha gently opens her eyes, her rare smile comes on again , as she is lost in the terrace's wonder its roses wrapping the terrace holders, the floral tree that hangs on the side , the moon shined apon us, as if it was welcoming us.

Jodha: this is beautiful, so peaceful paar how come I haven't seen this before?

Jalal: coz its hidden, jodha my family owns this school my dad used to take me here when I was a child he said to bring a very important and a special person here, he took my mum and I took you.

Jodha looked up at me, with all happiness she smiles and she hugs me I gently pat her back, she tanks me for taking her here we both sit down in the white marbleized floor, I lay my head in her lap as she caressed my forehead.

Jalal; jodha people say I am born fearless but I know am not, but then again I don't have a fear... But does being fearless mean you are emotionless?

Jodha: jalal you might be fearless but you are not emotionless, but then again Jalal becoming fearless isn't the point it about learning how to control them and how to be free from it.

I smile at her beautiful wisdom

Jalal: rajvanshi wisdom

Jodha: mughul bravery

I slowly get up from her lap to kiss her, she smiles and rests her plams on my face and kisses my lips with passion, am surprised at first but I continue kissing her lips with same passion , then slowly I move to towards her neck and kiss her neck, I can feel her fingers running through my hair. I get hold of her waist and start kissing her collarbone.

Jalal FB ends.

I remember how everything was perfect, I slowly get up from my bed and start packing for the trip, I can't seem to understand my emotions , I know I still love her, but what she did to me is unbearable. Monday comes quickly , for the plan I pack a silver and gold crested box, I don't know hy exact but she told me it was important, something tells me that rukaiya is hiding something from me , no jalal trust her on this . I hop into my car and drive off just as I arrived through the gates my phone starts ringing I decide to park the car then attend the call without even looking at the caller's number.

Jalal: hello

Jodha: jalal kaha ho tum

Jalal: am here already

Jodha: really where wait I can see you turn around

As I turn around I see jodha coming towards me for a hug and I picked her up in the air and put her down again.

Jodha: oh my god am so excited to go there come on

She gets hold of my wrist as she was dragging in a sudden she loses her balance and was about to fall when I just caught her we both share an eye lock, I support her to stand up again.

Jalal: jodha take care of yourself tum hai kuch ho jaya tho? I say it with all love and care.

Jodha: your right but you are with me nah

I can't help but smile, god if I can't even see her falling how the heck am I going to do this to her.

Jodha: anyways you and I we have to help Abdul

Jalal: okay come lets go

Being with her makes me forget about every pain that was going on and all the darkness fades away.

Abdul: finally tum log aagaya

Jodha: arrey shreya kaha hai?

Moti: baat nahi she said she needed to get something important

Jodha: oh okay

In 35 minutes we finish loading the bus, and we are off to manali I was supposed to sit with rukaiya but my feet cant help and sit with jodha, we talked for hours never got bored of a single word each other spoke. It was night time when I felt a head resting gently on my shoulder and there she was sleepinf on my shoulder, her rosy lips were smiling and her hair hangs loose she looked like a angle from the heavens. I smile, I put my hand around her waist to support and gently rest my head on top of hers and doze off in no time.

Morning

We finally reach manali we all go to our assigned cabins which is right next to a creepy as forest, but at least jodha s cabin is next to mine.

3 days later

Rukaiya and I are going through the plan briefly I feel like Abdul knows something is up.

Rukaiya: okay this is the plan, you pretend to be still in love with her( but I am in love with her truly) soon she will fall heads over heels for you, Jalal you will make her do a scavenger hunt and a reward at the end, when she is hopeful to find some mughul necklace but instead there will be a letter which says the most obnoxious things . she would get sacred and act all am sorry and what are you talking about it is then you expose her actual intentions and don't worry Jalal I know the most perfect way to make others know about it and soon she will fall to your feet, for forgiveness and I do the rest.

Jalal: what do you mean that you are going to do the rest?

Rukaiya gets startled by this question but manages to brush it off

Rukaiya: jalal we do this tonight okay

No I cant do this to her, there must be some explanation no jalal wake up to reality,

Jalal: right we do this tonight ( I say enthusiastically) I need to be alone right now.

Again unaware of the pair of ears that is listening to their conversation horrified of what is going to happen tonight.

Without even waiting for her reply I walk away from there I don't even know where am going my feet takes control of my full movements a lone tear escapes from my eye, so my eyes well up with tears as they drip down my eyes which I don't bother wiping them away. I reach a riverside and sit down and stare contact less tonight is going to be hell it is when my whole world's rip will tear and am gonna stand there all alone.

Jalal: why jodha why did you do this to me?? What did I do to you?

I  fume with anger and fear the whole is full of darkness no a hint of light coming in my way I sat thinking about what will happen tonight just then I recive a text from rukaiya.

Text msg

Rukaiya: Jalal everything is set in place text that wicked witch her first clue

( how dare she call my jodha that jalal just stop jodha doesn't... why do I keep thinking that rukiya is hiding something from me no jalal just trust her on this)

Jalal: okay...

Precap : jalal sent the clues ...

divya

πŸ˜›

Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ruthshalini

Its awesome update 😊
Thanku😊
lovely... dear...continue soon & do pm
res
i will read and comment soon... and plss update soon also
This ff is amazing... i really feel how jalal and jodha feel... u r an amazing writer... oh my god plss dont make such huge gaps in updates... pls udpate the next part soon i will wait... nd u have to promise to update soon😳😳😳 ... hope jodha's truth will come up in next update in front of jalal that she really loves her and is not betraying him...Edited by jaskaran.kaur08 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by jaskaran.kaur08

This ff is amazing... i really feel how jalal and jodha feel... u r an amazing writer... oh my god plss dont make such huge gaps in updates... pls udpate the next part soon i will wait... nd u have to promise to update soon😳😳😳 ... hope jodha's truth will come up in next update in front of jalal that she really loves her and is not betraying him...
πŸ˜†Hehe sorry I love leaving huge cliff hangers but don't worry next chapter jalal will know the truth 
And thanks so so much for your support I will possibly update by today or Wednesday paka πŸ˜ƒ
Luv ya 
Aniya πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jaskaran.kaur08

res
i will read and comment soon... and plss update soon also
Hehe no worries I will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

lovely... dear...continue soon & do pm
Edited by aniya879 - 9 years ago