Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Hey Meet πŸ˜Š

@bold - yep I had so much discussions about this with you, Lucky, Sneha (metamorphmagus) that I felt why not write an SS on this πŸ˜³

@red - I dont know how will this be taken but  I chose to go with my vision here πŸ˜³

@blue -  I personally follow that quote and believe not to trust or dislike people in an instant so thats where it comes from and the next UD will be soon πŸ˜Š

@bold:- me too... actually m learning doing so... m hell bad person when it comes to judging others... when ever i think a person to be gud, they usually show their colors sooner or later... and whom i actually misunderstand they often come out to be a well wishers... 
so now i keep my all judgements on hold and only go by ppl's behaviour in various situation..  
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great start. Loved how you gave us a well thought out and written part on how Raman came to be the way he is. And this hints on how though he has become good at wearing a mask to hide his real self, he has failed to realise that others may do the same, even Ishita.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow Aani..what a beautiful start...I always await your updates anxiously .. you are a fabulous writer penning down emotions so well Please continue soon!!
sudhajo thumbnail
πŸ‘ ... SS on Ishra is always good to read,, this one is just Beautifully done n a good start
Maaneet099 thumbnail
bookmarked. Currently overwhelmed with work shall read at leisure :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aah. Bliss. Sorry im late. Reserved.
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the way you have sketched Raman... a simple yet a complicated character admired by all.
Great start...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happenstance

Res- I don't think I can get away with any more grinning in front of my boss for now will be back

Edited- glad I did wait to read this, it had me all misty eyed. That was just so beautifully written, I want more please😳

Couple of things:

And the mountains echoed is a favourite of mine and I love that quote. Loved the way you conveyed the 'lessons' that he has learnt and is now learning all over again but in a completely different fashion.

You really get into the 'nitty gritty' (for lack of a better word right word) of Raman's core and each time regardless of which OS or SS it is I feel like we as a reader also grow with Raman- and thats all down to your gift! Its a pleasure reading your work. Looking forward to the next πŸ€—

Hi thank you so much for this reply πŸ˜Š

@bold - πŸ˜³ that is kind of you to say and more its coming up πŸ˜³

@red - I love the book too πŸ˜ƒ Hosseini has a way with words and I idolize the man for the way he manages to make even the simplest words mesmerizing so its a huge compliment to me you saying I did justice to the words he used and I felt they suit Raman to the T. That no one looks you for the person you are, everyone just looks at the surface 

@blue - β˜ΊοΈ thank you

Btw may I pls know your name πŸ˜³

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverGold

AMAZING! This was so well portrayed like all of your previous SSes, I love the way you wrote that appearances can and are deceptive. It applies to both Shagun and Ishita, although they are poles apart. I LOVED it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks so much dear and its a pleasure to hear from a silent reader πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: felciya

I love your writing. The title is apt . You have described Raman's past n present well. I'm waiting for your take on Ishita's side of exploration.

thanks dear πŸ˜Š
Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago