Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
^^

It is good you are sportive about this if i liked a charater and my sister hated it we refrain from talking about the character all together.since i canter digest anything against my favourite character even if my sister has a valid point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyRa_Rocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bonnie Bennett (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AyRa_Rocks

IF-Rockerz

AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ha ha. Even if i want to i can't really argue in favour of ElenaLOL because it is such an annoying character. Actually i'm one person who easily gets annoyed by characters especially female ones. I never in my life can like a character like Elena. But i myself don't get why am i liking her.Honestly I don't hv any reasons to like her at all. U can call it as a blind loveLOL So yeah i can totally understand everyone's hatred. So i'm okay with itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsname

Post Reply New Post

Go to top