Chit Chat Corner- Masti Ka Kurukshetra 12 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
@DiAla obvio u can.. 😊 Go ahead !

@Frappz thanks honey!!!! Arjun is looking..i mean I am lookinh sooo innocent na???? πŸ˜‰

Btw panchali u saw my reply to u on page 2 i think?
Originally posted by Krishnaa_Nair

@diala u left shishupal n now going behing dusy's shawl!!! πŸ˜†

but i must say munni missed the shishupal of the forum in the forum awards category!!!🀣

Nah Dushy's shawl is different story going on for long time.. 

Who will win Sishupal of the forum? πŸ˜† I might contest Sishupal fan of the forum 
Edited by ...Diala... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

@DiAla obvio u can.. 😊 Go ahead !

she will get mad if I tweet, can I get Dushi's shawl πŸ˜†
since m unable to post a new topic  i thought of posting it here ..
hiii every1 m new to dis grp before dis i was active on uttaran grp but dat was 4 years ago so quite a long time before m back here again ...since this is my introductory post i would like to say what i feel abt the show i must say i have been watching the show in bits and pieces initially but now i follow it daily since arnd a month 
Ok ..here i go 
first the positives πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dialogs: m seriously a big fan of whoever writes dialogs for dis show ..truely amazing ..i love the fact how every1 gives referance to different examples to make dere point and how dere point is countered by giving a counter to the same particular example ..πŸ‘

Lord Krishna : The actor who plays lord krishna is just stupendous ..he has the charm and the finnesse which an actor requires playing a supreme being ...if u are asked to play god dere r high chances u might end up getting carried away bt not here πŸ‘

Special effects : And of course the special effects ..dis is what u expect from the most costliest show ever made in india ...a special referance to fight between parshuram and bhishma dat was a spectacle πŸ‘πŸΌ ...altough i have plenty more positives to say bt dis is what i felt like writing πŸ˜›

Now the negatives πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Factual Correctness ? : I know dere r several versions of the epic written by different people ..bt here i feel just to create sensation ,tension and suspense in every episode dey keep on adding tracks which has no relevance or autentication ..for eg arjun knowing abt fact dat karna gave his kavach kundal and literally bashing indra ...also the part where karna asks arjun to wash his feet .nakul sahdev healing karna ? quite a few to name ...bt are dese stories true ? can any1 give me any referance regarding the same ? 

Duryodhan : Ok i really dislike the fact abt how duryodhan is completly dark and how pandavas are completly a saint ...m not saying duryodhan wasnt bad or didnt deserve to die ..bt here he is complete dark like bollywood villain ...in books it has been mentioned dat duryodhan disliked pandavas bt he never had anything against the elders he loved all of dem ..here dey potray him of using dem even karna πŸ˜• also if u watch Br chopra mahabharat in one of the scenes where shishupal insults bhishma even duryodhan stands up in anger bt here he is seen smiling and enjoying  ..the fact dat duryodhan even respected kunti and never had anything against her ..bt here i have seen him questioning her character quite a few times ..i think dey wanted a complete villain and a complete hero ..aur last mein dono ki ladai ..war film jaise..also the character of bhishma ..m dissapointed how they make him show how big a majburi is for him to fight for kauravas ...okay it was majburi ...bt dere is no denying he equally loved duryodhan and never wanted any of his grand children to die ...since krishna was on pandavas side he beileved  nothing was ever going to happen to dem so he sided duryodhan to save him ..he wanted yudi to be king no doubt ...bt not with duri dying ..

Screen time : the most dissapoiting part is how majority of the screen time is shared between shakuni duryodhan and pandavas ..when was the last time u saw an important character like ashwatthama before yesterday's episode ..also drona ? and i seriously dont know who plays kripacharya ...the best part of br chopra 's mahabharat was how each character was built upto the war ...dere were so many convos between bhishma drona vidur ...showing dere state of mind u cud literally feel an end of era when each one of dese greats died in the end ..bt here its all abt pandavas and dere dharm and duryodhan and shakuni wid dere adharm .. all the characters are half baked ...

anyway i should end here ..otherwise i will keep on going πŸ˜† sorry fr being too long ...πŸ˜› I hope to spend a wonderful time here β­οΈ...so who is welcoming me ?πŸ˜›
HI ankit welcome to the forumπŸ€—Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
Hi Ankit.. Welcome πŸ˜Š 
Thnx ...ever1 ...btw i just nw realised dis was chit chat thread ...seriously hw off topic i was ..please spare me πŸ˜›
haha it is ok.. this topic goes on almost everywhere 😊
KARNA DEARπŸ˜‰!!! Did you get it :(
Originally posted by darklight

KARNA DEARπŸ˜‰!!! Did you get it :(

yes my baby dear.. at home so playing candy crush πŸ˜† hey can u gimme that download instruction video again pls?