Seriously Read this- How to recognize real smirk

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I have so many issues to discuss. I dont give damn if some people flood my post and todh de har dam but I have to speak now... I cant keep my mouth shut for so long. i m gal and talking is my birth right.. I was born to talk so I will talk...Ufff.. 
Now lets come to topic. Today we will discuss abt 
  1. Real smirk
  2. Boring expressions
  3. Who are called grey characters
  4. Stagnant and stale storyline
Real smirk
I missed this week of Madhubala as I was busy thn today I watched in YT.. I read here JM gave smirk in saturday episode.. Trust me poore episode I searched for the smirk but I couldn't find it thn later my frnds showed me avi of smirk and I die laughing.. Sorry to say she failed big time
So I thought why not teach ppl abt real smirk-

JM smirk 

RK smirk

(Credit goes to creators,, Iss gustakhi mai mera koi haath, pao ya sar nhi tha)

Boring expressions
I m seriously tired of JM's expression.. Some are calling it disgusting expression but I prefer constipation expression. It seems saalo se isse relief nhi mila. I would suggest use washroom or take medicine jo relief pocha sake.. Though I totally agree with JM that Raja has no right to force and trust me more thn JM, I wnt them to separate and spare us the horror.. But JM can show her hatred with different expressions. She just luks bored and bore us too. RishBala chemistry was wowh  chikky woh wowh wowh but RajMa aka RajBala just luk forced and stale like 10000s days kept apple.

Grey Character
What literally made me laugh my ass off was when I read somebody saying JM is RK and she is grey... I mean seriously ?? Grey character ki koi respect hai ya nhi.. Sorry to say JM can never be RK.. LOL Raja toh RK ho paya nhi JM kahan se hogi.. CVs are trying hard to show RK traits in JM but they are failing.. Plus RK was unpredictable, charming, classy and elegant and evn if u wanted to hate him u couldn't except VD haters ofcourse. He was that charming and enigma but JM just annoys to hell. JM ko chodo Raja annoys is so pathetic tht mera mann karta hai dono ko TV mai ghus kar thappad maaro

Stagnant storyline 
Jab se memory regain huyi hai.. Madhu behaves like C grade vamp and Raja toh usse bhi bad kar hai..He behaves like love sick puppy.. Raja;s dehati family is interesting but wht bores me is RajBala scenes.. Raja ka reciting 'Hum tumse pyaar karte hai' and Madhu ka Junglee janwar and those not so angry but pathetic expressions..Pace kitna slow ho gaya hai.. Unlike some fans I m not obsessed with actors. I love them for characters thts why I left the show whn there was Raju coz evn though he was cute, he was not strong, I left show when RK was shown paralyzed and I m not liking Raja.. With his family he is amazing and entertaining but with JM he is pathetic and JM toh kisi k saath sahi lag hi nhi rhi.. U wont believe suddenly mujhe Senior bala better lagne lagi.. The problem is that this season there is no depth in characters.. Both are just annoying as hell.. Last season atlest RK mai depth toh tha,. We used to analyse him coz woh hatke tha but iss season RajBala nai kasam khayi hai to pakao us..

PS- LOL I forgot to add scenes where JM acts like she is modern gal and the neighbour aunty says how educated and well mannered u r.. LOL she didn't knew abt touch screen phone, vanity van and was brought up in Mathura thn why she jumps like she is Mumbai chick and wnt to stay there.. It luks CVs actually forgot that how clumsy they had introduced JM in beginning😆

PSS- This is my opinion and I dont wnt ppl to jump or bash in my post.. State ur views but dont force me to change mine.. Nor I wnt so called people with their precious advice not to watch show coz I have right to watch it and thn criticize if I not like it.. So chilax and lets have civilized discussion.. It is not a post to bash actors but characters

Summary- JM failed in giving smirk, she is not grey or RK and Raja and Madhu are pathetic with each other and they need to be separated ASAP..
Edited by SheDevil - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
simply superb post
u said my heart's words
rk's smirk is superb n elegant
rajbala r pathetic🤢
that only i m crying this forum for days

p.s. shahi where r u? we got a company..
i simply love u for this post🤗
Edited by christobelle - 9 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this Shrish! So much said about Madhu being Gray, and I kind of skipped an episode or two and I got shocked hearing how JM Was Grey, I was like since when? How did all of a sudden turn gray, and then seeing the episode I was like is it that people are calling Gray? Dude! Do you guys even remember RK? How he was and to what extent you guys hated him? Now suddenly JM is Gray, and if she is..the try to make her look gray has been pathetic that Gray lovers failed to understand her🤣

I love those avis of mine, on RK's smirk!! Miss him man!

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with u that Story is still right now and not moving 4wd . And the reason might be IPL . But now when IPL is over FINALLY , So Now I am sure we will get everything which we want . So Just Wait and watch the show . I know it's diffciult to wait but Sabra ka phal meetha hota hai . Right ? 😉
VD's Smirk is Deadly yaar . Noone can beat it ☺️
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would rather to wait
the real test begin this week
so i will wait
but its not fair to judge so soon on rajabala or compared it with rishabala
thanks for sharing you point of view 😃
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post..!

u covered all the topics in one go..i hate JM n i hate Raja but i hate JM more coz she makes me hate Raja more.😆

JM gave smirk.?.JM is grey.?. 😲🤣🤣 do these people even know what a Grey character is.? RK ko dekhne aur itna bash karne ke baad bhi Grey ka matlab samajh nahi aya..🤣 atleast joke aisa ho jispe hasi aaye.. 🤣🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: christobelle

simply superb post

u said my heart's words
rk's smirk is superb n elegant
rajbala r pathetic🤢
that only i m crying this forum for days

p.s. shahi where r u? we got a company..
i simply love u for this post🤗

Thnx for agreeing with me..
You know I m annoyed with RajBala.. I don't mind hatred in fact I love it but RajBala are stuck like damage record.. Koi progress nhi hai.. I wnt JM to literally crush his heart under her foot and their original junnon to begin 😆😆
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dehati RajBala are damn annoying 😳

RishBala used to set my screen on fire, RajBala could only make me turn off my TV these days 🥱

Both are so irritating na ki shabd nahi hai bayan karne ko 👏 🤣

May be its a Fault in the damn Plot which has taken an oath to not move !!

Edited by Niki_cool - 9 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheDevil

Thnx for agreeing with me..

You know I m annoyed with RajBala.. I don't mind hatred in fact I love it but RajBala are stuck like damage record.. Koi progress nhi hai.. I wnt JM to literally crush his heart under her foot and their original junnon to begin 😆😆

i too hope the same
she leaves him but dreams always not fulfilling😭
i want raja to be broken or atleast separated from jm😆
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah the story is stuck at the same place since they entered village and even RM scenes are same to same everytime.. its high time they move it now !!