Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: federized2210

Sonia, this is so beautiful!!!! Wonderful work dear!
Thank u to everyone who contributed! And congratulations to all winners esp my darlings Appy, Ari and Sparky!!!! Well deserved!!!

Thanks so much Anu... infact if it were not you then I don't think I would have been posting the story here.. so the credit goes to you.
hello pretty gals...it seems there are some issues regarding the selection of fiction for the week...
well everybody is most welcome to let me know if they are writing something...
and i shall heartily consider ur suggestions...

and i would love to read your write ups...
points taken into consideration... doesnt just include no of likes or comments...but the uniqueness of idea n the content being offered...
hugs n love
seerat...
federized2210 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sniggybabes

So i spoke to sonia di and gav a suggestion n she askd me to put it up here.

Here it is.
If u wud hav read my above comment u wud hav understood what im talking abt. So as there r many new writers whose work is very good n it goes unnoticed by many n di yld me that the winners of every week r det by no. Of votes n comments n many new ppl dnt hav dem n hence we dnt win or even stand a chance for that matter as the person who decides the winners cant read all the works

So what abt the same categories for strugger writers so that v get a chance. If anyone is interested in judging these categories do say so and who get the part v new writers wud send the link to 1 of our works which we wud want to nominate for those categories n she can read n decide among the. 

I think this will atleast get our work known.

Plz tel if u want this to happen...

This is a good idea. But it will create a rift in the forum.
Rift how? See, then there will be a debate on who are the new and who are the old members!
For example, people like me, Appy, Arushi etc who have already been awarded FF/SS/OS of the week, joined the forum this Jan/Feb etc. So basically even we are new. But me and Arushi are 'goldie' while Appy is still a 'senior member' just like u Snigdha. So what now? How do we decide who is new and who is old?
So my suggestion is that all the FF writers should know that Gunseerat is judging the category. Buddy her. And make sure to PM her your works. But then again, even she is a human with life of her own. Just because she volunteered for the category does not mean that she will leave everything else and start reading every story in this forum. That's impossible.
So writers, PM her the works which you think deserve to be nominated for the NL. That way she will be able to read all the good stories and make her judgement. Sounds good and fair guys?
Macros thumbnail

Originally posted by: federized2210

This is a good idea. But it will create a rift in the forum.
Rift how? See, then there will be a debate on who are the new and who are the old members!
For example, people like me, Appy, Arushi etc who have already been awarded FF/SS/OS of the week, joined the forum this Jan/Feb etc. So basically even we are new. But me and Arushi are 'goldie' while Appy is still a 'senior member' just like u Snigdha. So what now? How do we decide who is new and who is old?
So my suggestion is that all the FF writers should know that Gunseerat is judging the category. Buddy her. And make sure to PM her your works. But then again, even she is a human with life of her own. Just because she volunteered for the category does not mean that she will leave everything else and start reading every story in this forum. That's impossible.
So writers, PM her the works which you think deserve to be nominated for the NL. That way she will be able to read all the good stories and make her judgement. Sounds good and fair guys?

Okay anu di that sounds good. We shud do that. It makes her work easier too. We can nominate ourself n she picks from them as even i know its impossible to read all. If she agrees to it n the editors of nl then i think we can go ahead with this.

Originally posted by: sniggybabes

Okay anu di that sounds good. We shud do that. It makes her work easier too. We can nominate ourself n she picks from them as even i know its impossible to read all. If she agrees to it n the editors of nl then i think we can go ahead with this.

i agree with u...
i m in for reading what you offer... :)
Anysia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To all Writers

Its difficult for a Member volunteered; to check with Forum and read all Fictions posted.
So please PM your works to Gunseerat; as she is the Volunteer for "Fiction of the Week" category.

Let the best fiction win.

Regards,
SH Chronicles Admin
Edited by Anysia - 9 years ago
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwiie... This Sadda Haq chronicle is so beautiful...
I can see the efforts Sonia di has put into it to make is so stunning... You deserve more than a round of applause. You simply are magnificent.
Congratulations to all the winners... You all guys were well deserved...
The FF, SS and OS were so well penned down...
The banners are also fantastic and splendid.
Now this one was completely so-called-unbiased one...
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful NL thread as usual Sonia. Lady, U making me jealous re. Congrats to the winners, Ari, really am going to stalk your award winning thread now 😆

PolyluvSandhir thumbnail
Love this...hi all am poly...love sandhir...love saddahaq