Adaalat

Recognize this actor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

parri

Groupbie

parri

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
In today's episode of Adaalat (A case of killer bird, 1st June 2014), I noticed an actor with significant role. He played the victim's brother's friend.  Isn't he Chintu (real name- Al Amin?) from Malegaon ka Chintu from SAB TV? 
I could not paste or attach the pic. Anyone can help with that? I cd print screen and saved it as jpeg image on my comp, but not sure how it can be attached her. 

Watch him from 2 min:40 sec

Edited by parri - 02 June 2014 at 10:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recognize this actor" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top