Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

@Radhike
Hey dear I'm glad that you are improving a lot!
Your new siggies are very beautiful and fill of colors!

This one is my fav...this bhajan is very very close to me, its very devotional! πŸ‘

...awww...this one is cho cute!
Lovely work! And I'm glad that you liked my suggestion!

And this one is so colorful, very lively and beautiful...really very attractive just like Krishna!

Thank You So So Much For This Detailed Comment Di !!!! Love You !!! πŸ€—

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Here Are A Few Sigs !! One From DKDM And Two From Starbharat !

And Here's A Request That I Had Made A Few Days Back (Do Not Use) !

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Yashomati

wowww RamKiJanaki ji! Lovely siggies! Btw would you mind making Ram Seeta Pushpvatika meeting eye lock scene frm RS Ramayan ! You know na Arun Deepika are my favourite!
I also want to use avtars like you all are using! 

Please please make something, some avtar frm RS Ramayan Arun Deepika 1 for me too like this no! I'm looking so plain here! But you don't hurry, do it with ease please!😳

Thanks for liking those siggies, hun! I'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration but I cannot promise when I can make it, as life is super busy for me right now. Embarrassed Till then, I will post Pushp Vatika creations that other people made from RS Ramayan, and also any avis that I find.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

@..RamKiJanaki.. , already using the Ram-Sita garden scene siggy ! It took my breath away !  Thnx so much for keeping my suggestion . πŸ˜³

@Radhikerani , Love your siggies on Maithili . But try to make the siggies a lil smaller and use at least 3-4 pics per siggy . You really have very good sense of coloring and texting otherwise . 

Aww, thank you so much dear! I'm so happy to see that you liked your suggestion. πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Bloody hell, Aishu! How are your creations are so pretty!😑 I'm jealous!!!!! I always get so excited when a dance show starts, especially JDJ, because I know you're a regular viewer of it and you make such breathtaking creations that are simply magical.  This year must be a dream come true for you, as Puneet is your favorite choreographer and he's coincidentally paired with your favorite actress and dancer, Mouni! In fact, I shouldn't call it coincidence. It's perfectly providential and I feel as if Puneet and Mouni will win this year, I can definitely feel it!

You made such magical creations of them already. Please keep posting them here in MM, as I probably won't go to the JDJ forum much. I hate reality show forums and try to stay away from them as much as possible. Anyway, this is my absolutely favorite picture! They're so beautiful together!

Will you be super duper angry if I suggest a Gurmina sig in this style, especially since I gave you a suggestion just yesterday? ☺️ Of course it's up to you whether you want to do it or not, but I'm going to take the risk and throw it out there. ☯️

Originally posted by: AishuHiBawari

Hey you guys! I know I haven't commented in a very long time. I hope y'all will forgive me. But I just had to post these things here real quick because Jhalak started today! And Mouni's paired with Punit, who's like my favorite choreographer. I'm just so happy! (the BN avis are from lifeOK's Azaadi Live, not Jhalak)

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Cherry,

Lovely GIFs from Ram leela, hun. The kids look so cute! Awww, Ramji looks a foot shorter than Sitaji. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looks so naughty and full of mischief. 😈

@Maitreyee,

Nice GIFs of Karna and Kunti! This was such an emotional episode from Mahabharat. My heart went out to both characters, for a broken Karna who finds out the truth about his birth too late in life, and a defeated Kunti who is bound to lose the war no matter who wins, since one of her sons will be killed at the hands of the other.😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Proteeti, I just love your sigs! All of them are so gorgeous, but the Mahabharat ones are my favorite. The pictures of Lord Krishna are blended so well. I hope my tutorials helped. 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiningstar77

OMG...OMG...OMG...WOW...WOW...WOW...very beautiful creations sis...that ram -sita pics so sweet...cant took my eyes from that😳

Thank you so much, Nandkishore. Embarrassed So sweet of you!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here are a few creations I made recently. They're free for use!

I really like these pics of them for some reason. They look so serene and calm.

I won't even pretend to know what this is, lol. It's a random blend I made on a boring rainy day.

I actually made these GIFs a month back, but forgot to post.
It depicts Gurmeet & Debina's every performance in Nach Baliye.

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work all! Will try and edit in some detailed comments later this week - everyone's gotten so amazing <333 For now, here are some gifs I made of Mahadev's "mahadevis" πŸ˜† Mouni and Puja on Jhalak: