Asad and Haya OS: Khamoshiyon ki Aadat - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by mayurisb80

This is a beautiful os in so many ways...conversing love through silence and signs...

Thank you.

Asad so used to do that. He had his silence. No sign language, but his eyes had a  language of their own. 
Originally posted by farz_parachute

I'm so attached to that Asad. That I see this Asad as that.

By THAT I mean...Emma wala. Eh Zoya. Well all Asad is Zoya's! Your latest Asad!

You do that? Okay, if you like it that way. I see the one here as the same guy as 'Somewhere in Time' - showwala Asad. He was a lot more vulnerable and such a little boy at times.

But, if you see him as Emma wala Asad, that's alright, too.πŸ˜ƒ 

In Heartbeat Warfare...he's a but different. Yet the same. But there's a difference. Hmm.

Yes, in HW he is different. All three are same but different.

Zoya is not from any. She's brand new here. Your brand new.

Is it? Hmmm...Zoya is someone I never get completely hang of. So, if you say, she is brand new, she is brand new.

Thank you for this.

I knew there was a Haya story coming from you. But I was expecting a love one. With Rahat.

Actually, I thought of only Haya and Asad. She reminds me of him. And, she and Rahat remind me of old QH. But, I never thought of a Haya & Rahat story.

I'm happily surprised.

But that doesn't mean you're off the hook. I shall wait for it. And when it does come...I shall be there commenting!

No promises for that one. If further development in Haya-Rahat track inspires me, then maybe.

Originally posted by notagain

Res πŸ€—

Mamu's are the best!!! 
Aur, Asad mamu the bestest! πŸ˜ƒ

I never expected this, it was a complete surprise and yet not. This OS. Haya is just another woman in his life, just a little girl as of now. But yeah, this man is one who would love them all for exactly who they are. With all his fierceness and caring. 

Khan villa and their family is my favorite part of QH. No doubt, Haya fits in seamlessly. She would be doted upon and yet be encouraged to be independent. Haya is a perfect blend in, the one who grows into the family with her silent fortitude and mamu's indulgence. 

Haya is a beautiful character inside out. She would have been a perfect fit in KV. And, I find it so fitting that she is the one who is in KV in the show.

Beautifully written Noe. Loved the relations that have persisted, strengthened and blossomed in this story. The little girl who has a mamu who converses with her in their own cocooned silences. The mami who compensates with her frazzled actions, a mom, who is learning with her to understand how it all works, and a nani who brings it all together. 

Blue - that is so beautifully put, especially about the mom who is learning. πŸ‘ I started this one with Asad and Haya in mind with others having a small role. But, when I reached Najma's part, then I realized that how much is there to her in context of Haya. She is a regular girl. Finished college, got married, had a child - regular, normal life. Kid was to grow up, go to school and so on. But, she got Haya. She is no Asad or Zoya or Dilshaad. It would have been such a shock to her. But, as you said she is learning with her daughter. 

She is blessed in so many ways. Lovely OS indeed. πŸ€—

Thank you πŸ€—

Originally posted by khadupam

Wow it's lovely ❀️
How u write such a touching story
It's out of the words
It's just fantastic amazing wonderful lovely n cute too
It's just fabulous
I loved it 
Wht a cute story

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jas91

Beautiful OSπŸ‘
just loved itπŸ˜ƒ
D way u showed Haya & Asad's bond was outstandingπŸ‘
I would just say wow
awesome jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you very much.

Really glad that you liked Asad and Haya's bond!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LoveOnlyAsYa

Noe that was one of the best os I have read on the forum. When I read the title I thought maybe its a typo with the names but as I started reading I realized it is what it is supposed to be.

The way you described Asad n Haya relationship was excellent.  Loved the whole thing...every word you wrote... I loved it all.

Thank you very much.

Haya and Zoya - yh...it is a legit confusion. I too thought about that when I typed title. πŸ˜Š
Noe it was so so so niceee.
I have no words bcoz m still lost in it.
This is so perfect...Asad Zoya Najma Dilshad and little Haya.
You have written it so beautifully that I could totally imagine everything, including Asad's laptop.
Please do write more on AsYa and PM me if possible. 😳
Originally posted by Mariam.2187

That was 
Superb
Lovely
Mind blowing
Fabulous
Heart touching..
Love the bond Haya-Asad shared..
Loved evry thing..
Beautfully written..
Thnx for this LOVELY OS..

-Mariam-

Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mariam.2187

And, that baby giraffe is really cute.

Haya wants it as her toy. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by SurbhikiPankhi

WHY DO YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY?! πŸ˜³ It is so emotionally beautiful <333333333 
I wanted to see Asad with kids! πŸ˜³ You make me cry with emotions :') 

Well, KV residents were something. Kya karein?

Thank you for reading.😊