Asad and Haya OS: Khamoshiyon ki Aadat - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by farz_parachute

MINE mine mine!
Edited:

You did it again, didn't you Noe? Played with the strings of our hearts. Well, mine specifically!

Dil ki tar and all that.

And Asad plays Haya the guitar.

With the title you had my mind run wild. I was thinking he's her doctor? Or just some stranger?

Never in a million years did I though of him as who he really is to Haya, her Mamu.

And, I never thought of him as anything other than her Mamu and now I think why I didn't 😲. Him being her doctor would make a darn good scene. Vaise Rahat is Dr. Rahat, so maybe that role is for him.

And, yes, it was difficult for me to write him as her Mamu in one way - that is, I watch QH2 as a brand new show (Yes, I watch it, but on and off and not very attentively) and I don't link any character back to QH1 characters (not even Dilshaad). I don't like to. But, it was very easy in another way, as Haya reminds me of Asad - the part of him that was hidden from the world. She so reminds me of Asad that he has to be Mamu. In this OS, I could emphasize only on silence, manners, politeness, etc. but other characteristics that I observed in grown up Haya like her insecurity because of her physical challenges, her pain that she hides, her vulnerability, her eyes that speak - I could not highlight them, because here in this OS Asad would make sure that she gets treatment and she wouldn't grew up to be the young lady that we see in the show. I mean she will be same minus the things that I mentioned. So, it was tricky. But, there is no other way I can write this.

Very, very heartfelt!
Typical Noe style!

How do you do it?
How? Tell me, I need to know.

Thank Gul for giving us Haya and Surbhi C. for portraying her well.

First when I got up today, I had a surprise waiting in the form of an old memory. And now just when I'm thinking, chalo...let's just refresh one last time...and I get this. I wanna cry.
Happy tears!

Double bonanaza! But that means no update on Emma FF till next week.

And thank you for the picture!

I love you!

And I miss Asad. And Zoya. And Najma.

I also miss them. πŸ’”
Originally posted by aYASHIKA

Lovely os...
Such a cute...
U potrait emotions of each one so beautifully. . .
Love the bond that haya share with everyone specially asad

Thank you.

Glad that you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Asad as .mamoo..

I ..

It was fantastic. . Reminded me of someone whom I grew up with..

Thanks...

Miss HDeee...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Asad as Mamu.

Glad that you liked it!
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I looovvveeed the part where haya didn't understand what zoya was trying to do n gave an expression Same as asad Hahahahahahahah

This is one characteristic that every Khan kid is going to share, I think. Except maybe Ayaan and Humeira's kids (Yh...I live in some alternate universe of QH that was meant to be. Don't start pointing out discrepancies πŸ˜Ž).

And, your signature...Miss HD, you always have most beautiful ones. This one is no exception. So beautiful and so creative. Takes one to some another land. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Originally posted by -Anitha-

So cute os.
Beautifully written

Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

it was damn beautiful!!! emotional!
wow dr...an amazing piece of work!πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ap3h7u

Yet another amazing piece by you...only today I came to know that Najma's daughter has a hearing and speaking disabilityπŸ€”...loved how you described Asad and Haya's bond😳...Zoya was her usual self😳...oh!how I loved the techno-geek Zoya...beautifully written

Thank you.

Haya being deaf & mute makes her such an interesting character. Once again Gul has created a character that I have never seen before. Yh...it sounds horrible from humanity point of view to like her disabilities, but from character POV I like them as it gives the character so much potential. How much of that will be explored? Who knows? I am keeping zero expectations, so whatever happens can be only good.πŸ˜›

Techno-geek Zoya - she was something, nahi? πŸ˜†Only problem was that Karn ki tarah uski vidya bhi zaroorat ke waqt kaam nahi aati thi. πŸ˜΅
Originally posted by p_s05

That picture! - Heartrending!

This was exceptionally beautiful! 

You never fail to amaze me with tear-jerking, stirring narratives.

Sincere thanks!😳😊

The knocking of the door, dinning table ethics, strumming of the guitar and; their prominent silence.          

I was pleasantly surprised, an uncle and his niece, and their parallel dimensions.

Asad's persona would affect next generation, too. Just by being in their surroundings. I would have loved to see him as dad, after all the doubts he had about himself of being a good lover, husband or father. Khair...jo bhi ho...

Liked the anything and everything's possible aunt too.

"Zoya was the one whose behaviour with Haya was almost normal. If she didn't hear sounds, no problem. Zoya would make strange faces and make her smile. If toys that made sounds didn't catch her attention, she got her toys that emitted colourful lights. Zoya Asad Khan had solution for every problem."

"Her Mami made her smile a lot, but there were times when her Mami's actions confused her and she got an expression on her face that was identical to her Mamu, if he was watching her Mami's antics."

A liberated soul to enhance the magnificence of the silence and its inhabitants lives.   πŸ˜ƒ

Red - Brilliantly put. πŸ‘ Zoya was indeed a liberated soul.

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aashiqua

I always loved ur works... U jst make the heart full of warm feelings...d emotions only known to heart cannot b xpressd in words

Thank you very much πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by shilpita87

This is one of the most beautiful thing i have read in a long time.. and i can't thank you enough for it.. you are an amazing writer.

Thank you very much.😳😊