Members Lounge

IFPL ~~ Dolce & Gabbana Sports Exhibition ~~

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sports and Fashion?

Two fields that are poles apart?

Nah! They aren't!

At first look f a s h i o n and s p o r t s might seem to be two things that are i m p o s s i b l e to put together. But as the creativity and thoughts go deeper There is n o t h i n g called impossible. In this era, when the most impossible things have become possible, then why not a mere c o l l i s i o n between two fields we truly l o v e, sports and fashion? Its definitely going to be i n t e r e s t i n g. And here we, the silent assassins are all set to amaze you with the products D o l c e   a n d   G a b b a n a, the world famous f a s h i o n    h o u s e has in store for our sportsmen (and of course, women.)

Dolce and Gabbana as some of you might know and some may not, is an Italian Fashion House which has been working on s t y l i z i n g the entire world for about three decades. Started by  Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana in the mid 1980s, D & G provides you with each and everything you will require to look p e r f e c t from head to toe, be it clothes, shoes, accessories or perfumes. When it comes to sports, they are no less. They provide a wide v a r i e t y of products. That's why we said earlier, fashion and sports r e m i x in a better way you would think it will.

So are you all set to see the D & G products our sportsmen would love? 

Regards,
Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

D o l c e & G a b b a n a specializes not only in luxury items and designer wears but also focuses on s p o r t s w e a r and g y m  w e a r. It produces ultra c o m f o r t a b l e and            s t y l i s h track suits, sports suits, sports jackets and jogger pants. In addition to that, it also has m o d i s h and f a s h i o n a b l e swim trunks.

Hence, we proudly present Dolce and Gabbana Gym Wear collection first.

We introduce you to Dolce & Gabbana Sportswear Collection for Men

Shoes are a very integral part of sportswear as well. They not only complete the look of every sportsman/sportswoman but also play a s i g n i f i c a n t role in their performance in their respective fields.

Scroll Down! :D 

Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

Sport is an e q u i l i b r i u m of mind and body. It offer us a c h a n g e from the monotony of daily life. It is equivalent to entertainment and character building. It also means keeping one f i t.

Being a sportmen or sportwomen is not easy. They have to s w e a t it out day and night to keep themselves fit and up their stamina. And still look presentable in front of the audience. Dolce & Gabbana help them in doing so by producing m y r i a d      f r a g r a n c e s for both men and women.

Because the off-field impression is equally i m p o r t a n t...

Dolce and Gabbana Perfumes for men are elegant, sensual perfumes that are decidedly modern but also u n i q u e, timeless c l a s s i c s.

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail

Just sportswear and fragrance? Aren't we m i s s i n g on something? Yes we are! To complete anyone's looks, a c c e s s o r i e s play a major part. Can you imagine a sportsperson without a cap? A sweat band and a towel! No, you can't. Because these a d d i t i o n a l accessories have become a part of a sportsman's looks and a viewers obvious.

So the point, our very own D & G will never miss the c l a s s i e s t part, will they? From caps, to watches and bags, Dolce and Gabbana p r o  v i d e s the sportsmen accessories which help them look charming on and off the field.

Let's take a quick look at what accessories D & G has in store for us.  

Sports Caps

Sports Bags

Sports Watches

Sunglasses

Sweat Band Sets

Scroll Down to take a look at the rest of the D&G Products!

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

Skiing is a sport which is f u n and e x c i  t i n g! The rush of cold wind, the sizzle of speed and the chill of snow burning the adrenaline makes skiing so seeking by the adventurers. Though being an a d v e n t u r e sport, skiing is also a useful skill for travelers tracking through areas that experience heavy snowfall. Dolce & Gabbana r e c o g n  i z e s this sport and designs Ski Suits and Ski Masks which are funky, comfortable and stylish.

Let's take a look at some of them..

Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail

As much as clothes and accessories are n e c e s s a r y to make up the sport more glamorous, it is also i m p o r t a n t for the sportsmen to remain c l e a n and h y g i e n i c after their long days at practice and hardwork in the fields. Dolce and Gabbana helps them do so by providing suncreams, shower gels, hair care products. Let's take a look at what they have in store when it comes to g r o o m i n g.

Refreshing Body Cream

Perfume Shower Gel 

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

Dolce & Gabbana has designed the on-field attire for A C M i l a n since 2004. In addition to having their o n - f i e l d uniforms designed by Dolce & Gabbana, the players of AC Milan also dress in team-issued Dolce & Gabbana attire when at official functions off the field.

Take a look at this s l i d e s h o w of the dashing Sportsmen in the attire designed by 

D o l c e & G a b b a n a

SUMMER TOUR 2009

VIAGGIO TOUR 2009

The duo also designed the off-field suits for the Italian National Football Team. In 2010 Dolce & Gabbana signed a three year deal with the Chelsea Football Club to design and provide the club's on- and off-field uniforms and attire. 

The deal included the creation of clothing for female staff members in addition to male staff members and the players themselves. The off-field outfits designed for the club included a dark blue suit featuring the lion symbol on the breast pocket. 

The designers also re-designed the club's director's lounge and main office reception area. Dolce & Gabbana are also the named sponsors of the Milano Thunder Italian Boxing Team.

We urge you to take a look at this video featuring Lionel Messi in Dolca & Gabbana designs which took the sports and fashion industry by storm. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_xqo8EkQrc[/YOUTUBE]

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail

We hope you enjoyed the exhibition.

On behalf of The Team Silent Assassins I thank you for being a part of this wonderful Venture.

For more information you can log into 

http://www.dolcegabbana.com

Regards,