Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

( ASHwini ) Praja VM's ( Completed 25 Vm's ) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

Ashwini_S

Goldie

Ashwini_S

Posted: 12 July 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apps19982014

Amazing!! Just amazing work!!! M speechless!!! thnk u sooo much...Luv u dear...Luv ur VMs...atleast they give us hope...thnk u once again...!! Big smile

Thank U Kanu...I'm glad u liked...only sad part is i can't Upload it in YT CryAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "( ASHwini ) Praja VM's ( Completed 25 Vm's ) (Page 7)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessArohi

Groupbie

PrincessArohi

Posted: 12 July 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Wow ! Awesome VN's ! now i am going to watch the Samjhawana one ! Watched all your vms. Loved those. Plz make more. That Praphool fans are making isgusting VM's , so PrAja vms are more in number. But kahi aisa na ho ki unke crap VM's zyada hojaye. So make more vms on PrAja. WWe have to show them that The Real love story was PrAja 's and PrAja fans were always more , are always more and will be always much much more !

KratikaTheDiva.

IF-Dazzler

KratikaTheDiva.

Posted: 12 July 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hi ash I have seen your video mix on YT and I didn't knew you are the one of made those awesome VMx Ouch.I badly miss that achi lagti ho video mix of urs .Please upload it in Vimeo .I should have downloaded it when it was available .I just love that vmx .please upload it yaara Big smileBig smile.

Maya Embarrassed

Ashwini_S

Goldie

Ashwini_S

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessArohi

Wow ! Awesome VN's ! now i am going to watch the Samjhawana one ! Watched all your vms. Loved those. Plz make more. That Praphool fans are making isgusting VM's , so PrAja vms are more in number. But kahi aisa na ho ki unke crap VM's zyada hojaye. So make more vms on PrAja. WWe have to show them that The Real love story was PrAja 's and PrAja fans were always more , are always more and will be always much much more !

Thank U soo Much Dear...Embarrassed
By making More Praja VM's Will increase...the Number of Praja Fans then I'm In LOL

We will show them what is Praja Power Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessArohi

Ashwini_S

Goldie

Ashwini_S

Posted: 13 July 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaTheDiva.

Hi ash I have seen your video mix on YT and I didn't knew you are the one of made those awesome VMx Ouch.I badly miss that achi lagti ho video mix of urs .Please upload it in Vimeo .I should have downloaded it when it was available .I just love that vmx .please upload it yaara Big smileBig smile.

Maya Embarrassed

Thank U soo Much dearEmbarrassed
I'll surelly upload it very soon by next weekend Smile 
Unfortunatly YT had blocked all my VM's Cry

Ashwini_S

Goldie

Ashwini_S

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaTheDiva.

Maya Embarrassed

Hey I hav Uploaded Acchi Lagthi Ho VM on Vimeo...

Link :

harshil_radhi28

harshil_radhi28

Posted: 21 July 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
samjawaan is one of my favorite song 
and your vm is superb 
just loved it 
all your vms are mind-blowing i have seen all of them
LOVEHeart
RADHISmile

Ashwini_S

Goldie