thnx f rpm
jyoti_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOVEDDD IT DIII... 0.0

First of ol.. bumper offer.. ek ke saath ekk free..free.. free 😃

U R DRIVING ME CRAZY.. SERIOUSLY.. AMAZING UPDATE... 😊

Kriya drooling over him againnn... kriya babbyyy plzz focus 😛

"HALF TRUTH ARE ALWAYS DANGEROUS".. SOMETHING IS FISSHYYY.. FOR SURE..

REY DIALLED CHIVAAM's NO. BUT Y?? *looking at him wid doubtfull eyes*

DII UPDATE IT SOON PLEUWWZZUUU

WELL WRITTEN.. SCARY.. SUSPENSE.. BLEND OF EVERYTHING... [:-D>]

LOVE U DIII ❤️Edited by jyoti_arsha - 9 years ago
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it!!...i want to read more!...gosh...update is quite scary...i really lov da lines "half truths are always dangerous" 
y rey dialed shivam's number 😲

plzz..update soon!!...
nd thanks for da pm dear!!
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey.../ Awesome update... Continue soon :-)!
cool_star14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read all d updats in a go..
they are too good..
Very well written
kriya running away from goons n then landing in rey's car.. kya baat hai..
Kriya adoring rey.. ahem ahem .. someone needs to focus 😉
want to know what's cooking up in rey's mind.. y did he tell d half truth n what's d other half of d truth??? Gosh!!! I can't wait for d update.. update soon
waiting to see how the story unfolds...
nature2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuckerPunch.

Chapter Two

Kria breathed in the scent of clean bed sheets and followed by lots of struggle she opened her eyes. Sunshine angled through closed miniblinds that covered the large window. With her sleep bugged brain, she tried to register things around her. Clean bed sheets, aroma of brewing coffee teasing her nostrils, Sound of wall clock ticking. And with that, she stared at the wall clock with horror.

"11 A.M.?!?!?" A shudder rattled through her, clear into her heart.
No, She managed to escape pretty well last night then how come she be in her home...? And she paused for a second with that thought, looking around. This wasn't her place. She got up from bed and walked towards the window, carefully looking out through the miniblinds. And what she saw next left her in a complete shock.

It was Rey Singhania checking his letterbox. Rey Singhania!
She quickly closed the miniblinds and hid herself behind the wall when she sensed him looking in her direction. This was impossible! How can she be with him when last night she was hiding in that car...Oh Shit!
And with the thought coming into her mind reality hit her hard. It was Rey's car and now she was in his bedroom! Wow! Perfect! She shoved her hands in air, punching imaginary walls.

Rey was Shivam's new friend cum partner and she had seen him various parties but never got chance to converse properly because of her highly pissing brother. Not like she wanted to talk to him...But there was something about him..which draws her closer to...him.

But now what? Rey is here to take me back? Wait! Something is missing! Why the hell did he bring me here..Shivam knows about it?

She quitely searched for her bag and walked downstairs after pulling on her boots.

This attractive guy cannot make things fall back to zero! I've paid so much to be here, free and I cannot go back now.

She looked around, making sure there was nobody watching her trying to elope. And just when she thought she is one step ahead in this game, she was pulled 3 steps back.

" Are you looking for something?"  He asked hoarsely, alarming her, making her turn on her heels, losing her balance and falling straight into his arms.

She closed her eyes, as tightly as she could, in anticipation of god knows what, and when she opened them, she was...lost! No...this is not Good. There was nothing classically handsome about his features...his nose perfect, his mouth aggressive, his lips full, his dark eyes unavoidable, riveting. And yet he was attractive. His eyes.. Darker with untapped Intensity. Indeed this man was beautiful and...WAIT! She pulled back, glancing at him in horror.

"Hi Kria... This is Rey. Hope you remember me"
 He spoke smiling wisely, making her even more confused. Why is he being so nice to her? Isn't he supposed to pull her by hairs and submit her to Shivam?

"You are safe now. Shivam cannot find you here"  He said, almost reading her pale disbelieving  face.

" Why are you doing..."

"...Doing What Kria? Oh so you wanna know  how you landed here? " He interrupted mischievously.

And she nodded, trying her best to maintain her composure. Yes the man is attractive. But sometimes attractive ones are dangerous too.

First of all, Sowwie for not updating yesterday! I was busy watching X Men 😆
Anyways! Thanks a lot for loving this drabble! 😃 

So, here Mr. Dark Heart Rey enters 😎 I love him in this drabble. Lets see what 'Explanation'he gonna give to Kria 😛😆

Love! 🤗 

Like hell Awosm 👏👏
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
brilliant concept...
rey want to take revenge from the whole family...this also includes kria...oh god help her...kria started trusting him...and what he will do with her...scary...which revenge he want to take...suspense...
kria was so attracted to rey...she was losing her focus...in his eyes, lips, looks...sooo cute...
really nice update...
thanx for pm...
continue soon...
and pls do pm me
alex754 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow double update
1st update is tooo good
But with second update yaar u increased suspence alot
I have just fallen in love with this story
Awesome srsly great work
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
muaahhh... a big hug to you for double update..

well now coming to the update..
superb update

aww kriya drooling over rey..

what does this mean half truth are always dangerous..??

rey called shivam..

yaar pls jaldi update dena..

nehi toh mera raato ka neend gayab hojayegi...

thanks a lot for the pm

with lots of love
moumita