Page 2 Page 17

AshesToDust

IF-Dazzler

AshesToDust

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Is there any thread for Mausam?
edited... well i guess we can have this one for it...Smile

Mausam
Description The serial deals with themes of love, bond and jealousy between two cousins Saman and Shazia who belong to a poor family. Living in the same house Shazia and Saman are very close to each other. However, all that changes when they accidently meet Aashir, a rich and charming boy who falls for Saman in their first meeting. Although Shazia is already engaged to Faisal she feels immensely attracted to the charms of Aashir and starts going out with him but to her chagrin, learns of Aashir's feelings for Saman. Things take a turn when Shazia refuses to marry Faisal and Saman is forced to marry him instead. Will Shazia succeed in her plot to betray her best friend and marry Aashir?
To find out, watch Mausam only on HUM TV.

Visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Mausamofficial

Visit our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/humnetwork

Director:  Romi Inshah 
Writer: Aliya Bukhari 
Producer: Momina Duraid
Cast: Ahsan Khan, Hareem Farooq, Naila Jaffri, Umna Zaidi, Shazia Naz, Yasir Mazhar, Humaira Zaiher - 

See more at: http://www.hum.tv/program_page.php?page_id=90&program_id=197&playlist_id=LbVdwtmx18svNefBRyvhZQ10pITu5JsMa#sthash.NK27Tzpu.dpuf

stills;-

Edited by AshesToDust - 16 August 2014 at 6:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-InJoyarnaibAnoshka-the-GemOhmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mausam...HUM TV stars Ahsan Khan, Hareem Farooq, Ymna Zaidi" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshesToDust

AshesToDust

IF-Dazzler

AshesToDust

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
oh why not? there are so many things to criticize in it... for instance ahsan's weird hair styloROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_Bnoor321MithuuOhmyjerryworld

Amara_B

Amara_B

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I actually quite like this drama. Lmao, you don't like Ahsan's look in this? I was thinking 'oh wow this is the first time Ahsan looks decent in a drama'. Lmao.

I think Saman's make-up is horrible though. She's caked in it, even when sleeping.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshesToDustruky786

AshesToDust

IF-Dazzler

AshesToDust

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amara_B

I actually quite like this drama. Lmao, you don't like Ahsan's look in this? I was thinking 'oh wow this is the first time Ahsan looks decent in a drama'. Lmao.

I think Saman's make-up is horrible though. She's caked in it, even when sleeping.
i wont say it looked bad it just looked funny... the hair style was actually very awkward on his serious looks...LOL yes she is really caked up in it... and she fell for him after first meeting only...wao...LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I like ahsans look because he looks different for once...he had the same look iin every show except Dastaan and it got irritating!
Is this show good?

And which character is Yumna playing? and what about the girl who is in MHMD as Sajeela?

InJoy

InJoy

Goldie

InJoy

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
the MHMD sajilais the main lead as saman i guess.

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Oh I like her!
Then who is Yumna playing?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top