New OS: Surili Ankhiyon Walee...

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello peeps! Yeah so this OS is dedicated to Shanaya! Cause she sweetly requested me to write on her and her Arjun! Shans...here you go..ye hai meri bhar paayiii for commenting late on you SS! 
Sorry...accpet this apology of mine. Love you sishtaa! 🤗 

It was a usual morning. But something in it was different. I couldn't exactly put a finger on it but it felt like something was about to change. Well, change is good sometimes. Being the girl who has moved around since she was basically born, I probably know the whole definition of the word "change" After all it's part of my life.

But there was something special about this place. I mean if you look at my chart of movement since childhood this was the place I had stayed the longest in. So that's supposed to mean something right?

Beep!

Oh shit! That was my fifteen-minute warning until I would be late for school. Plus it was the first day of my senior year. I was all nerves but I put on my positive face with a slight smile and went downstairs. Instead of using the stairs I just slid down the railing. Too much work to walk downstairs plus it's too mainstream.

I went towards the kitchen in a hurry and grabbed a toast from the plate on the table. I chugged the orange juice in one go, grabbed my bag from the chair and headed towards my scooty. 13 minutes to go.

"Shanaya!"

And that was me Mum. God...phirse lecture shuru hojayega.

"Yes Mum!"

"Eat your breakfast first then go to school. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day beta. How can you ignore your diet like this. You have to stay healthy and for that you need to eat. And tumhe padiya bhi to karni and for that you need energy and..."

And there she goes again with her lecture. I sighed. Yup this is how my morning starts always.

Before she could blabber further I cut in, "Good morning to you too Mum. And No can Do. I am already running late for school." I quickly kissed her on the cheek.

"Love you. Bye!"

With that I ran out of the house smiling to myself. Even though my Mum can be a bit annoying but I still find her lectures cute.

I quickly sat on my scooty and zoomed off towards school. 10 minutes to go.

I increased my speed and concentrated on the road. Woosh! Ooops! I may have made a few newspapers fly on my way.

"Arre dekhe nahi chala sakti chori!"

"Sorry kaka!" I shouted behind my back. In normal situations I would have stopped and helped him pick up the papers but today was not normal at all. I was already running late.

5 minutes to go!

Oh god! First day and if I reach late. No. No . NO! I think I increased my speed some more if that was even possible. I think the speedometer was gonna break. Oh well reaching to school on time is more important.

As I entered the school gates I parked my scooty and ran towards my first block. 2 minutes to go. Oh jESUS!

I ran up the stairs. Is lift ko bhi abhi band panda tha!

As I entered the class I checked my watch 1 minute to go. Woopiee! I am not late. Just in time. Pat on the back for me.

"Ms. Shanaya. If you are done smiling to yourself would you please take your seat. And please take that thing off your head."

The professor's voice brought me back from my happiness. Oops! Jaldi jaldi mein to apna helmet nikal na hi bhoolgayii. Pehle din hi apne aap ko embarrass kar liye. Wow! Good going Shans!

"Sorry Mr. Whitehair!"

I took of the helmet and walked towards the only seat that was available. I kept the helmet aside and took out my book to take notes. Since it was the first day of the senior year for us there were introductions being made and seemed like a lot of new recruits joined us this year.

When I finished my introduction the professor called out to the person next to me who was apparently reading a book upside down. Huh, weird!

"Mr. Arjun!"

No response. I wonder aise kaunsi book hai jo he can't hear the teacher.

"Mr. Arjun Suryakant Rawte!!"

The teacher shouted this time and that did the trick. He jerked in his seat and pulled away the book from his face.

"Huh! Ah...yes..yes present sir!"

Oh Hot damn! He was...hot! Not that I am a droolicious girl but this one was too sexy to not drool over. I am usually a good girl but iss baar meri niyat kharab ho rahi hai. He was busy giving his intro while I was busy staring at him. Hayeee!

As he finished his introduction he sat down and noticed me staring at him.

He copied me with his actions, which was staring right back into my eyes. Oh my Lord! Those eyes! I think I am dead!

"Ankhoon ki gustaakiyan maaf ho!" he sang with his husky voice.

That snapped me from my trance and I sat back properly. What the heck was I doing?! God! This is the second time today I have embarrassed myself. Heights of insensitivity Shanaya! Control yourself.

To avoid his gaze that was still on me for some reason I buried my head in a book.

"Hmm. Reproduction among Humans. Nice genre of book to be reading."

What?! Where did this book come from? Gawd!

I shut the book and started scribbling stuff in my notebook.

"Wow! You write very small. I can't even read a thing. I think I might need those big bulgy glasses to read anything you write."

How dare he!!!! Judging me handwriting.

"Oh I am sorry I didn't know some people were illiterate!" I replied back.

"It's okay. Runs in the family just like drooling runs in yours!" He smirked at me.

"I wasn't drooling!"

"You sure about that. Cause I am pretty sure when you are looking at someone with those googly eyes it means you are drooling."

"Argh! Just...shut up!"

"No can do. This also runs in the family. I can't exactly shut up."

"Then go talk to someone else and stop pestering me." I barked at him. This guy was getting on my nerves!

"Can't do that as you are the only one sitting beside me. Ibn ne batuta..bagla mein juta...udjayee chirya purrr!"

"Would you stop with the singing please!" What was it with him and his singing. Goodness.

"Nope. That is natural! Mein shayar to nahiiinnn...magar aaiii hassen jabse dekha tujhko...mujhko shayari aaagayiii."

I gritted my teeth in anger. I am going to just ignore and pretend he is not there. But how do you do that when someone is so good looking. Shans! Control yourself! Ignore...ignore...ignore...ignore...

I kept repeating this word over and over in my head. I continued scribbling in my notebook and he continued with his singing.

"Tere liye ho to signal tod tad ke aaya dilliwaali girlfriend chod chad ke."

What? He had a girlfriend in Delhi! I wonder uss chudail ka nam kya hoga? Shans! You are loosing focus again. Remember ignore...ignore ignore...

"Tera dyaan kidhar hai tera hero idhar hai...to palaat na!"

I felt like banging my head on a wall right now...koi to rok lo isseee!

"Shaanivaar raati hame neendh nahi aati. Mein jaagoon meri bin to kaise soo jaati!"

With every song he was inching closer to my face and I was moving away.

~Half an hour later~

The clock struck 8:30 and I got up in a rush packing up my stuff.

"Sureeliii ankhiyon wale..sunaa he teri ankhiyon se behti hai neendein aur neeindon mein sapne.

He was on his 100th song already. And I think my ears just went deaf. God! Why is he doing this!!!

Picking up my bag I ran out of the classroom. Isse picha chudana bohut zaroori hai.

I quickened my pace as I felt his footsteps following me.

Just as I was about to turn the corner he pulled me by my wrist and I ended up so close to him. This wasn't helping with the butterflies in my stomach. God!

"Hmm...so kaisi lagi mera mixed jukebox!"

"Bilkul bakwaass!"

"Are you sure cause I saw you smiling at a couple of places." He said with his trade mark smirk.

Ok I admit it that I smiled at a few places. But that wasn't my fault I love music so...emotions mein beh gayi thi and I might have you know liked he what he was singing. Just a teeny tiny bit.

"Uh...uh...That's because...um...I had to stretch my muscles...since I was frowning the whole time I was sitting beside you." I replied sarcastically. Of course I wasn't about to admit why I was smiling. 

"Now will you please let go of my hand."

"Itni jaldi bhi kya hai? Abhi abhi to mile ho...abhi abhi na karo jaane ki baatein."

I rolled my eyes at his singing again. I tried twisting my hand out of his grip but his hold was too strong. Uff! Why!??? Bappa mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai!

Looks like my pleads were answered and he let go of my hand. My wrist was still tingly with his sensation. What was happening to me?

I quickly turned around and started walking away.

"Suriliee ankhiyon waalee apna nam to baati jao!"

He shouted at me. That made me halt in my tracks. He wants to know my name! HE WANTS TO KNOW MY NAME! Omg! I am so happy. Ahem control your self Shanaya.

I turned around and shouted back at him, "Shanaya!"

"Hayeee! Mar dala." HE kept a hand on his heart and pretended to faint.

Such a drama queen...I mean King. That made me smile. And I laughed a little as well. We both laughed. God! He Is a total Jhalla.

Jhalla meri aashiq jhalla wallah mera aashiq wallah.

What? Why am I singing now! Looks like he is affecting me too much. Shanaya satak le!

With that I ran away to my next block but I could still feel him smiling at my back.

I knew it! This day was going to bring a hint of change. Oh well I like this change.

~The End~

So...how was it? Good? Bad? Ok?

Do leave you long and sweet comments. Hope you liked it Shanu!

😳

Until later's peeps!

😆 loved this cutie pie arjun...
sacchi juke box :P 
shanz sach mein aise arjun se milti to?? 😆
nice one😃
Firstlyyy..I sooo freakinnn loveee youuu Sishta! ❤️❤️ Trust Me this is the best bharpayi u cud have given me! !!! Im lostt now nd its all cuz of ya..❤️ Okk..So to begin wid! Its very true dat change has always been a part of my lyf..Being a proud daughter of a Navymen..I have to shift around in whole India wid my stuff and family! So yeahh..You got dat right! 👍🏼 Also Lucknow is the longest place Ive been staying! So *hi-fi* again! Lol..😆 You defined me perfectly..!! When Im running freakin late I dun give a damn to anything! Not Even Food,Which I love! ❤️❤️ And Yeahhh..There goes my maa! She and her lectures baba! Uff..But still I love her..❤️😃 Yeahhh..When im late I can make my scooty fly..🤣 Sorry Kaka! But Im late..Whoosh! Finally I make it on tym but Huhh..Pehli hi baar me syaapa ho gya! 😆 I forgot to take out my helmet! Im very very clumsy...😛 Cant help it! So we r being introduced..And The one next to me is reading a book upside down? Weirdo!! 😕 Idiot!!Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 9 years ago
Finally Professor's shouting bring him out! Dun tell me he was sleeping! 🤣 Cuz it seems he was..Anddd Oh Em Gee! He is sooo hottt! Im staring at him..Haha! Waise Im not a droolicious gal but yeh banda..😳😳 Hayeee! My favorite phase! And Oh Goddd..He luks back into my eyes...Haye! Bachao..❤️ I have died nd gone to heaven! I seriouslyy lovee those eyes... *Sigh!* Nd lol..🤣 Did Arjun actually sing? Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan? 😆 Btw dats one of my favorites..😳😳 I try to mind u TRY to Concentrate..But yeh ho nhi rha..🤣 As it is..Usko dekhke toh.. What? Human Reproduction?? 😳🤣 From whre did this book come from?? And phir shuru hua iska jukeboxx! Hey Bhagwaan..😕😕 Ek ke baad ek gaane..Uff! 😕 Junoo! But I loved all the songs he sang fr me! 😳😳 Sply The Dilli Wali GF! You know na why? 😉 She indeed is a chudail! 🤣 And our tifs were freakin adorable..❤️❤️ Be that Runs In The Family..Drooling! Singing! Or Writing! God! 🤣Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 9 years ago
Ibn E Batuta Shanivaar Raati Palat...🤣🤣 Uff! Finally the class got over nd tab bhi he is singing! God! I seriouslyy seriously need to run now! 😆 But he is following me..😲😲???? But den he pulled me towards him..😳😳 Oh Gosh! 😳😳 I can seriously feel butterflies in my stomach! Hainnn...😲😲 He noticed dat I smile?? Goshh he was noticing me soo much?? 😳😳 Umm..Well I had to afterall...This guy seriously makes me blush! 😳😳 Only one song cums to my mind..Thoda Sa Kameena Thoda Bechara Hai Yeh Ishq Bhoot Sahi Par Yeh Bhoot Bada Hi Pyaara Hai..Offo Isse Daant Ke Bhagaun Offo Ya Seene Se Lagaun? Sar Pe Bithaun Ya Thappad Lagaun? Offo! And the last part was freakin adorable! The way he asked my name..😳😳 Surili Aankhiyon Wali..😳 Hayeee! And My reaction..😃 Ditto! And the last when he kept his hand on his heart..❤️ Maar Daala! 😳 I too started singing! 🤣 Thanxx Sishta! Bful..Loved It And..🤣🤣 Jhalla..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 9 years ago
Aur mere Arakshi Os ka kea hua?
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

Aur mere Arakshi Os ka kea hua?
Umm...it's coming...because it's your belated birthday present so..it has to be the Best! NA AFTER ALL lEGENDS rcoksss!
😆🤗
lovely dear thanks for pm
Unresd My Spots at Pg 1! I sooo loveee thisss cuteee Juno!! ❤️ Hayee!!