New Article: TV Jodis - he Most Awaited Love Confessions Of Television

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

TV Jodis - The Most Awaited Love Confessions Of Television - In Pics

Confession of love might not be a big thing but on Indian television often it is used to bring new twists and TRPs for the shows. There have been many shows in the past as well as in present, which people watch with bated breath and await for confession scene to happen. The three magical words I Love You' are said by More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-jodis-awaited-love-confessions-television-pics/

-- mentions Abhay Piya

Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani - Abhay And Piya

This love story was unusual and so was their hundred time confessions. An I Love You' between two humans is easy but it's not that easy between a hunter and a prey. Abhay Raichand was an immortal
vampire who fell head over heels in love with the Piya. While Abhay was adamant to stay away from her, Piya was also as much adamant to stay close to him.

There have been ample amount of times when he did utter I Love You' to Piya but just as night changes to day, Abhay would
also change his mind with a new day and straight away deny his previous acceptance. However, for a long time, the viewers kept waiting for their final confession, which did happen but the
wait was really long!
Beautiful words 4 AbhIya frm Fuzion after a long time. Our AbhIya r magical, their "I Love U" was in unique situations n it was d most beautiful confession ever!
Thanks for sharing both of u.Edited by sukugeny - 9 years ago
Love abhiya forever and love fuzion they never forget pkyek show and abhiya
haaye I love the lines... true their confession was "much awaited"!
Thanks for sharing
Tfs!

Beautiful article & yes totally agreed with each & every line. It was indeed one of the most awaited confession.
Thanks for sharing.
Good to see articles on Abhiya - pkyek
Thanks for sharing. Abhiya rocks